Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
While the thin ribbons would make for good Ballerina themed outfits, the thicker ribbons, in my opinion, are a lot cuter and I like that.
While the thin ribbons would make for good Ballerina themed outfits, the thicker ribbons, in my opinion, are a lot cuter and I like that.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
Why not both ribbon sets~? :V
I guess THICK from the two.
Why not both ribbon sets~? :V
I guess THICK from the two.
honestly both ribbon sets are beautiful. Why not just do both? They could have bundles at the market place! <3
honestly both ribbon sets are beautiful. Why not just do both? They could have bundles at the market place! <3
Personally my opinions on the ribbons. Voted thin. But the thick ribbons look MUCH better on the wings compared to the thin ribbons.
Personally my opinions on the ribbons. Voted thin. But the thick ribbons look MUCH better on the wings compared to the thin ribbons.
I like the update by why does some of the ribbon go under the tail fluff when it should go over?
I like the update by why does some of the ribbon go under the tail fluff when it should go over?
7l3ZvzG.png
Thicker ribbons!
Thicker ribbons!
Lasirx9.pngha2IxIa.gifMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
Very nice~
Very nice~
Ferberus · she / her
· FR+2
· english, polish
· plague flight
· wishlist
From the sounds of it, most people like the thin bows, and I do as well, but I think the thick bows are a lot cuter and that's what we're really missing from apparel!

We have so much elegance already, silks, seraph, sylvan (is it a coincidence they all start with 's'?)
From the sounds of it, most people like the thin bows, and I do as well, but I think the thick bows are a lot cuter and that's what we're really missing from apparel!

We have so much elegance already, silks, seraph, sylvan (is it a coincidence they all start with 's'?)
Star_signature1.png
Overall I think I like the thin ribbons better in this example, but the skydancer has one of the most slender designs overall so I'm not sure how balanced it'd look on other breeds--the thicker breeds like snappers and bogsneaks might look better with the thick design, for example. Still, there are other apparel items that have the "thick spooled fabric" look already--the wrap series, various scarves, etc.--so the thin ribbon might have more utility, just for that.
Overall I think I like the thin ribbons better in this example, but the skydancer has one of the most slender designs overall so I'm not sure how balanced it'd look on other breeds--the thicker breeds like snappers and bogsneaks might look better with the thick design, for example. Still, there are other apparel items that have the "thick spooled fabric" look already--the wrap series, various scarves, etc.--so the thin ribbon might have more utility, just for that.
This is a tough choice! I like things about both sets. The thin ribbons look good on the head, neck, and wings while the thick ones look good on the legs and wings. I want both! :P
This is a tough choice! I like things about both sets. The thin ribbons look good on the head, neck, and wings while the thick ones look good on the legs and wings. I want both! :P
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68