Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
nice
nice
[quote name="Bubonicc" date=2017-10-28 05:55:30] I dont find this an interesting addition. Most people who want dragons back are from ages ago. I feel a better update would be "Dragons who don't get a name before they are exalted get a generic name" because its frustrating when people buy my drags from the AH and Exalt them with no name and I have 5 unnamed slots under my dragon. But if said dragon is restored said person could rename it (probably up the gold price because of renaming scroll) Plus naming dragons on your on in the AH seems to lessen the chance of them being bought anyway. Idk I have never accidentally exalted a dragon its too much of a tedious process to go that far and accidentally banish it. [/quote] If unnamed dragons bother you, name them before you sell them. Naming doesn't really lesson the chance of a dragon selling. There have been several polls, and only a very small portion of players refuse to buy a pre-named dragon ((It was something like 3 or 4% of players)). Most profit exalters actually prefer pre-named dragons as its one less step they have to do before levelling and exalting. Preventing Unnamed exalts won't prevent Unnamed dragons on your offspring list as there is always the possibility of players buying a dragon from you and keeping it unnamed for lore reasons or they buy it from you and go inactive after they buy it so the dragon never gets a name. And a generic name wouldn't solve the issue for many players as the generic name would become the next 'Unnamed' ((IE: I have five dragons in a row on the offspring list with the name Honor; it looks ugly)) There are actually quite a few reasons a dragon may be exalted Unnamed such astracking offspring, because they'd rather avoid 'potentially harassing names,' because they are in the middle of a close dominance push and every second counts, lore reasons, etc.
Bubonicc wrote on 2017-10-28:
I dont find this an interesting addition. Most people who want dragons back are from ages ago. I feel a better update would be "Dragons who don't get a name before they are exalted get a generic name" because its frustrating when people buy my drags from the AH and Exalt them with no name and I have 5 unnamed slots under my dragon.
But if said dragon is restored said person could rename it (probably up the gold price because of renaming scroll) Plus naming dragons on your on in the AH seems to lessen the chance of them being bought anyway.
Idk I have never accidentally exalted a dragon its too much of a tedious process to go that far and accidentally banish it.

If unnamed dragons bother you, name them before you sell them. Naming doesn't really lesson the chance of a dragon selling. There have been several polls, and only a very small portion of players refuse to buy a pre-named dragon ((It was something like 3 or 4% of players)). Most profit exalters actually prefer pre-named dragons as its one less step they have to do before levelling and exalting.

Preventing Unnamed exalts won't prevent Unnamed dragons on your offspring list as there is always the possibility of players buying a dragon from you and keeping it unnamed for lore reasons or they buy it from you and go inactive after they buy it so the dragon never gets a name. And a generic name wouldn't solve the issue for many players as the generic name would become the next 'Unnamed' ((IE: I have five dragons in a row on the offspring list with the name Honor; it looks ugly))

There are actually quite a few reasons a dragon may be exalted Unnamed such astracking offspring, because they'd rather avoid 'potentially harassing names,' because they are in the middle of a close dominance push and every second counts, lore reasons, etc.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I think these sound prettydarn helpful ^_^
I think these sound prettydarn helpful ^_^
Awesome, can't wait to trial the bad boy out ^ω^
Awesome, can't wait to trial the bad boy out ^ω^
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
oh. it's SO COOL!
oh. it's SO COOL!
cc0bb6df-8e45-43b1-a569-fbf5268ecce8.gif
[quote name="DragonSage" date=2017-10-28 23:30:54] [quote name="Bubonicc" date=2017-10-28 05:55:30] I dont find this an interesting addition. Most people who want dragons back are from ages ago. I feel a better update would be "Dragons who don't get a name before they are exalted get a generic name" because its frustrating when people buy my drags from the AH and Exalt them with no name and I have 5 unnamed slots under my dragon. But if said dragon is restored said person could rename it (probably up the gold price because of renaming scroll) Plus naming dragons on your on in the AH seems to lessen the chance of them being bought anyway. Idk I have never accidentally exalted a dragon its too much of a tedious process to go that far and accidentally banish it. [/quote] If unnamed dragons bother you, name them before you sell them. Naming doesn't really lesson the chance of a dragon selling. There have been several polls, and only a very small portion of players refuse to buy a pre-named dragon ((It was something like 3 or 4% of players)). Most profit exalters actually prefer pre-named dragons as its one less step they have to do before levelling and exalting. Preventing Unnamed exalts won't prevent Unnamed dragons on your offspring list as there is always the possibility of players buying a dragon from you and keeping it unnamed for lore reasons or they buy it from you and go inactive after they buy it so the dragon never gets a name. And a generic name wouldn't solve the issue for many players as the generic name would become the next 'Unnamed' ((IE: I have five dragons in a row on the offspring list with the name Honor; it looks ugly)) There are actually quite a few reasons a dragon may be exalted Unnamed such astracking offspring, because they'd rather avoid 'potentially harassing names,' because they are in the middle of a close dominance push and every second counts, lore reasons, etc. [/quote] Tbh just name your dragons before selling them, if you're selling them with fodder prices, then they'll get brought no matter what. Or you could just put in the dragons bio "please give them a name before exalting" but you may get dragons all named Soldier or Honor, etc. Ergo, just name them yourself. I do wish I could go back and rename the dragons I exalted unnamed - cause I didn't know that you couldn't name them at the time, but oh well, sometimes you just have to live with it lol
DragonSage wrote on 2017-10-28:
Bubonicc wrote on 2017-10-28:
I dont find this an interesting addition. Most people who want dragons back are from ages ago. I feel a better update would be "Dragons who don't get a name before they are exalted get a generic name" because its frustrating when people buy my drags from the AH and Exalt them with no name and I have 5 unnamed slots under my dragon.
But if said dragon is restored said person could rename it (probably up the gold price because of renaming scroll) Plus naming dragons on your on in the AH seems to lessen the chance of them being bought anyway.
Idk I have never accidentally exalted a dragon its too much of a tedious process to go that far and accidentally banish it.
If unnamed dragons bother you, name them before you sell them. Naming doesn't really lesson the chance of a dragon selling. There have been several polls, and only a very small portion of players refuse to buy a pre-named dragon ((It was something like 3 or 4% of players)). Most profit exalters actually prefer pre-named dragons as its one less step they have to do before levelling and exalting.

Preventing Unnamed exalts won't prevent Unnamed dragons on your offspring list as there is always the possibility of players buying a dragon from you and keeping it unnamed for lore reasons or they buy it from you and go inactive after they buy it so the dragon never gets a name. And a generic name wouldn't solve the issue for many players as the generic name would become the next 'Unnamed' ((IE: I have five dragons in a row on the offspring list with the name Honor; it looks ugly))

There are actually quite a few reasons a dragon may be exalted Unnamed such astracking offspring, because they'd rather avoid 'potentially harassing names,' because they are in the middle of a close dominance push and every second counts, lore reasons, etc.
Tbh just name your dragons before selling them, if you're selling them with fodder prices, then they'll get brought no matter what.
Or you could just put in the dragons bio "please give them a name before exalting" but you may get dragons all named Soldier or Honor, etc.
Ergo, just name them yourself.
I do wish I could go back and rename the dragons I exalted unnamed - cause I didn't know that you couldn't name them at the time, but oh well, sometimes you just have to live with it lol
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
Hm, can anybody clarify, if a progen gets exalted - for whatever reason - do we only have 14 days to bring them back, too? Or is that just for 'normal' dragons and progens can be sent away for however long and recalled at will?
Hm, can anybody clarify, if a progen gets exalted - for whatever reason - do we only have 14 days to bring them back, too? Or is that just for 'normal' dragons and progens can be sent away for however long and recalled at will?
sppyKqc.png?1.pngnKRo2NQ.jpgtumblr_nztprf8uLm1u9ymyzo1_100.giftumblr_oe33veRpWp1u9ymyzo1_100.pngmentor_badge_n2_by_shadowshot9-daodnly.pngnE2iWmO.png
@Mothgil That only applies to normal dragons; you can get your progens back at anytime, as long as it's not on the 3-day cooldown; otherwise you will have to wait a few days.

So yes, progens can be sent away and recalled without worrying about the 14-day limit.
@Mothgil That only applies to normal dragons; you can get your progens back at anytime, as long as it's not on the 3-day cooldown; otherwise you will have to wait a few days.

So yes, progens can be sent away and recalled without worrying about the 14-day limit.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro, thank you!
@Natakiro, thank you!
sppyKqc.png?1.pngnKRo2NQ.jpgtumblr_nztprf8uLm1u9ymyzo1_100.giftumblr_oe33veRpWp1u9ymyzo1_100.pngmentor_badge_n2_by_shadowshot9-daodnly.pngnE2iWmO.png
I would restore my progens if it weren't for breeding them in the tutorial,,
I would restore my progens if it weren't for breeding them in the tutorial,,
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59