Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
When I first saw this I got excited, because I thought I could bring back some dragons I exalted a while ago, but was disappointed to see that there's a limit. I can kinda understand why, I mean, if we could bring back dragons that were exalted 1 or 2 or 3 years ago, people would probably go crazy with it and bring back thousands of dragons, which would probably burden the servers a little. But still... Would've been great to be able to do that.
When I first saw this I got excited, because I thought I could bring back some dragons I exalted a while ago, but was disappointed to see that there's a limit. I can kinda understand why, I mean, if we could bring back dragons that were exalted 1 or 2 or 3 years ago, people would probably go crazy with it and bring back thousands of dragons, which would probably burden the servers a little. But still... Would've been great to be able to do that.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
I hope this feature will be simple and allow you to restore your progenitors without knowing their ID number. I'm very grateful for the other players who offered to help me find mine initially. But there were literally hundreds of dragons to check, and I wasn't sure I'd recognize mine anyway.
I hope this feature will be simple and allow you to restore your progenitors without knowing their ID number. I'm very grateful for the other players who offered to help me find mine initially. But there were literally hundreds of dragons to check, and I wasn't sure I'd recognize mine anyway.
yX29oug.png
Theres no way to get a dragon thats been gone for over 14 days? Thats a shame :( but I understand why you'd do it that way
Theres no way to get a dragon thats been gone for over 14 days? Thats a shame :( but I understand why you'd do it that way
7wv9OeJ.png

+3 hours ahead of flight rising time

They/Them

Please appreciate my dragon's bios they took so long
Thank you so much! Now I am finally able to get my progen back! Thx!
Thank you so much! Now I am finally able to get my progen back! Thx!
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
my babies shall return
my babies shall return
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
This is honestly a dream come true. I exalted my second progen because I thought I was supposed to? I obviously completely misunderstood back then and when I figured out that I did misunderstand, I didn't want to inconvenience anyone about recovering my dragon. I cannot thank you all enough about this feature! ♥
This is honestly a dream come true. I exalted my second progen because I thought I was supposed to? I obviously completely misunderstood back then and when I figured out that I did misunderstand, I didn't want to inconvenience anyone about recovering my dragon. I cannot thank you all enough about this feature! ♥
RVCJPrX.png
Thanks guys. This isn't a service I need (because I had a wonderful friend who helped me get started), but I understand how important this can be. You're doing great.
Thanks guys. This isn't a service I need (because I had a wonderful friend who helped me get started), but I understand how important this can be. You're doing great.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-10-27 13:52:39] [quote name="Frysa" date=2017-10-27 10:44:15] I got real excited then real not excited because it says 14 days or less and the only dragon I want back was exalted a long time ago @Xhaztol would it be possible someday to bring back any dragon from any exalting period, if only once? [/quote] @Frysa Sorry, there aren't any plans for this. [/quote] Kind of bummed to hear this, as I (and probably many others) had no clue you could send in a ticket about an exalt mistake, so the "contact immediately" period is well and long over. Alas! Maybe in the future this could be looked at, and become a restricted option? That is, a one-time thing and the only way the dragon can leave the account is re-exalting, or something along those lines? Well, either way this is an awesome feature, and greatly appreciated! :D
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-10-27:
Frysa wrote on 2017-10-27:
I got real excited then real not excited because it says 14 days or less and the only dragon I want back was exalted a long time ago
@Xhaztol
would it be possible someday to bring back any dragon from any exalting period, if only once?

@Frysa

Sorry, there aren't any plans for this.

Kind of bummed to hear this, as I (and probably many others) had no clue you could send in a ticket about an exalt mistake, so the "contact immediately" period is well and long over. Alas! Maybe in the future this could be looked at, and become a restricted option? That is, a one-time thing and the only way the dragon can leave the account is re-exalting, or something along those lines?

Well, either way this is an awesome feature, and greatly appreciated! :D
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Catfeather
Yes, I had no idea you could send in a ticket as well
@Catfeather
Yes, I had no idea you could send in a ticket as well
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Ah, wish we could get at least once a normal dragon that was exalted long ago back :,) good to have this incase of a future regret.
Ah, wish we could get at least once a normal dragon that was exalted long ago back :,) good to have this incase of a future regret.
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59