Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36
OH YEAH I am gonna wear the CRAP outta that shirt!!!
OH YEAH I am gonna wear the CRAP outta that shirt!!!
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Omg the tops are so cool! I so hope they'll be available to get in the uk!
Omg the tops are so cool! I so hope they'll be available to get in the uk!
tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.png

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png

StBrP.gifAwXIS.gif
Sorry to see Words on the Wind go, but guess gotta keep up with progress( wish we did not have open reg every month), but we do what we must.
Great for the Arena Redux, it is a bit boring. I would love another level, it will be interesting to see if you are going to redo all the 'older' venues as the new ones are very cool.
Thanks for all you do.
Love the Merch idea, starting put with Tshirts than can we hope for long sleeve shirts and hoodies later down the line?
Sorry to see Words on the Wind go, but guess gotta keep up with progress( wish we did not have open reg every month), but we do what we must.
Great for the Arena Redux, it is a bit boring. I would love another level, it will be interesting to see if you are going to redo all the 'older' venues as the new ones are very cool.
Thanks for all you do.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@Paleh
@Hashira

FYI you can't install normal programs on a Chromebook. The only things that you can install are extensions from the Chrome web store and certain Android apps from the Google play store, which is in beta and is glitchy as heck (Samsung had to delay the release of a Chromebook by 4-5 months earlier this year because they couldn't get the new ~Android App integration~ to work and it still doesn't work when I looked at it last). Also, Android apps are only avaliable for a select few Chromebook models as well.

You really get what you pay for when it comes to the limited ChromeOS... :/

If you really want to use the Chromebook, you might have to install another form of Linux on it using Crouton. A more capable distro like Ubuntu will support GIMP, Krita, etc.
@Paleh
@Hashira

FYI you can't install normal programs on a Chromebook. The only things that you can install are extensions from the Chrome web store and certain Android apps from the Google play store, which is in beta and is glitchy as heck (Samsung had to delay the release of a Chromebook by 4-5 months earlier this year because they couldn't get the new ~Android App integration~ to work and it still doesn't work when I looked at it last). Also, Android apps are only avaliable for a select few Chromebook models as well.

If you really want to use the Chromebook, you might have to install another form of Linux on it using Crouton. A more capable distro like Ubuntu will support GIMP, Krita, etc.
Something you guys can also do is sell colorable iron ons. that way we could slap our dragons on whatever we wanted. ^^ I want to turn my lair into a hoard of pillows. *.*
Something you guys can also do is sell colorable iron ons. that way we could slap our dragons on whatever we wanted. ^^ I want to turn my lair into a hoard of pillows. *.*
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
@Paleh Krita wont download on my computer
Its an Acer Chromebook meaning cheap and extremely strict on what apps are able to be downloaded
i tried to make the file .psd and tried to open it on Sumopaint but it wont
@Paleh Krita wont download on my computer
Its an Acer Chromebook meaning cheap and extremely strict on what apps are able to be downloaded
i tried to make the file .psd and tried to open it on Sumopaint but it wont
Burning as bright as I can, careful to not burn myself out
[quote name="AboveClouds" date=2017-10-18 08:24:41] @Paleh @Hashira FYI you can't install normal programs on a Chromebook. The only things that you can install are extensions from the Chrome web store and certain Android apps from the Google play store, which is in beta and is glitchy as heck (Samsung had to delay the release of a Chromebook by 4-5 months earlier this year because they couldn't get the new ~Android App integration~ to work and it still doesn't work when I looked at it last). Also, Android apps are only avaliable for a select few Chromebook models as well. You really get what you pay for when it comes to the limited ChromeOS... :/ If you really want to use the Chromebook, you might have to install another form of Linux on it using Crouton. A more capable distro like Ubuntu will support GIMP, Krita, etc. [/quote] @AboveClouds Yeah ive even tried Linux in the past but i think it glitched my last laptop bad I guess i just dont enter in any of the contests til i have money to afford a not chromebook
AboveClouds wrote on 2017-10-18:
@Paleh
@Hashira

@AboveClouds Yeah ive even tried Linux in the past but i think it glitched my last laptop bad

I guess i just dont enter in any of the contests til i have money to afford a not chromebook
Burning as bright as I can, careful to not burn myself out
merch is a good idea. I'm glad the final art wont be those imps, though. They don't look at-home on a shirt

I do hope other types of merch will be introduced, too, because t-shirts arent really my thing. Maybe, like, familiar keychains? Or coffee mugs with spirals wrapped around them?
merch is a good idea. I'm glad the final art wont be those imps, though. They don't look at-home on a shirt

I do hope other types of merch will be introduced, too, because t-shirts arent really my thing. Maybe, like, familiar keychains? Or coffee mugs with spirals wrapped around them?
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
i gotta say, i didnt expect the cockatrice to be so... serpentine!

thanks again for featuring my art guys!!!! <3
i gotta say, i didnt expect the cockatrice to be so... serpentine!

thanks again for featuring my art guys!!!! <3

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36