Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Expansion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Ooh! It's rare for me to find coliseum skins/accents that I enjoy but all of these are very pretty!
Ooh! It's rare for me to find coliseum skins/accents that I enjoy but all of these are very pretty!
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
Nice new general update ^^

Too bad NotN familiars didn't retire, as there are already a massive flood of them about, and I really don't look forward to getting even more of those previous ones again. >_> Maybe make a Joxar section for the items from previous years, but make it much cheaper and purchasable with strange powder or something?
Nice new general update ^^

Too bad NotN familiars didn't retire, as there are already a massive flood of them about, and I really don't look forward to getting even more of those previous ones again. >_> Maybe make a Joxar section for the items from previous years, but make it much cheaper and purchasable with strange powder or something?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
WOOOOW
WOOOOW
cc0bb6df-8e45-43b1-a569-fbf5268ecce8.gif
@Undel there is a second image of the hourglass vista at the end of the night of the nocturne article, is that supposed to be there?
@Undel there is a second image of the hourglass vista at the end of the night of the nocturne article, is that supposed to be there?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Epic update! :O
Epic update! :O
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
I really need some of those new skins.
I really need some of those new skins.
[quote name="Rhea" date=2017-10-12 20:31:48] [color=green]Credit for name idea goes to BatCrooks, I have permission to post this suggestion in their stead! It would put less emphasis on the Shadow breed, which has caused some contention (people feeling like it's a second Shadow festival, then Shadow people getting irritated over it). (And despite people saying it's not a Shadow fest, the aesthetic and content make it look like one - ex. the dark color, stars, smoke, and brambles, which all feature in Shadow venues/lore/festival apparel.) [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/non_banner.png[/img] Being less breed-centric, it could open up more lore opportunities. Maybe even opportunities for other breeds to be included - Nature eggs look like seeds/coconuts, Earth eggs look like rocks... pretty mimic-y. [quote=BatCrooks]Nocturne eggs could even still feature, with the same explanation as before. It's just the time of year Nocturnes are very active! Renaming it would open up opportunities for different themes in apparel sets, and it could shift focus to a time when the whole world of Sornieth gets a little curiously topsy turvy rather than specifically influenced by the breed made by Shadowbinder.[/quote] [/quote] I'm just not for the notn being kept every year and I believe it should be retired or just changed. Here's my reply for the point made by Rhea and BatCrooks. [quote name="0MidnightHeart" date=2017-10-14 10:18:11] I think something along the lines of Midwinter Mystery's still has a mysterious feel as to the thoughts that anything can happen and there might be surprises in store. If it was changed to this the Nocturne breed would no longer have its own holiday which is a good thing I believe since no other dragon breeds have a special holiday and knowing that the breed is a shadow dragon it shouldn't have all the other flights celebrate it after its been established for this long. By changing the name it will leave room for other new breeds to appear during this time and the holiday can be changed every other year to announce the entrance of a possible new breed as a one tine holiday celebrating the gift of a new breed. But no holiday should be kept during the winter/December as a celebration to any one breed unless it's new and a big deal. Otherwise it's celebrating a breed that's well established and practically giving another holiday to the shadow flight every single year without room for anything else new from the theme. If it was simply a Midwinter in general holiday they can release gifts for all the flights and have room for anything else new they may want to release special. [/quote]
Rhea wrote on 2017-10-12:
Credit for name idea goes to BatCrooks, I have permission to post this suggestion in their stead!

It would put less emphasis on the Shadow breed, which has caused some contention (people feeling like it's a second Shadow festival, then Shadow people getting irritated over it).

(And despite people saying it's not a Shadow fest, the aesthetic and content make it look like one - ex. the dark color, stars, smoke, and brambles, which all feature in Shadow venues/lore/festival apparel.)

non_banner.png

Being less breed-centric, it could open up more lore opportunities. Maybe even opportunities for other breeds to be included - Nature eggs look like seeds/coconuts, Earth eggs look like rocks... pretty mimic-y.

BatCrooks wrote:
Nocturne eggs could even still feature, with the same explanation as before. It's just the time of year Nocturnes are very active! Renaming it would open up opportunities for different themes in apparel sets, and it could shift focus to a time when the whole world of Sornieth gets a little curiously topsy turvy rather than specifically influenced by the breed made by Shadowbinder.

I'm just not for the notn being kept every year and I believe it should be retired or just changed. Here's my reply for the point made by Rhea and BatCrooks.
0MidnightHeart wrote on 2017-10-14:
I think something along the lines of Midwinter Mystery's still has a mysterious feel as to the thoughts that anything can happen and there might be surprises in store. If it was changed to this the Nocturne breed would no longer have its own holiday which is a good thing I believe since no other dragon breeds have a special holiday and knowing that the breed is a shadow dragon it shouldn't have all the other flights celebrate it after its been established for this long.

By changing the name it will leave room for other new breeds to appear during this time and the holiday can be changed every other year to announce the entrance of a possible new breed as a one tine holiday celebrating the gift of a new breed. But no holiday should be kept during the winter/December as a celebration to any one breed unless it's new and a big deal. Otherwise it's celebrating a breed that's well established and practically giving another holiday to the shadow flight every single year without room for anything else new from the theme. If it was simply a Midwinter in general holiday they can release gifts for all the flights and have room for anything else new they may want to release special.
4xTBSTZ.png
These are amazing. I have more skins to look forward to in battles!
These are amazing. I have more skins to look forward to in battles!
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
Cool!!
Cool!!
I went by KatalinaDream
um..... does no-one else notice that the picture of joxar's inventory shows that the crate costs 90,000 treasure instead of the actual 80,000? is that a mistake or…?

but anyway, these skins and accents look super cool! and i can't wait for night of the nocturne!
um..... does no-one else notice that the picture of joxar's inventory shows that the crate costs 90,000 treasure instead of the actual 80,000? is that a mistake or…?

but anyway, these skins and accents look super cool! and i can't wait for night of the nocturne!
art-shop.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25