Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Expansion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
[quote name="DonFlamenco" date=2017-10-12 16:35:41] [gently pokes undel] if im not mistaken i think Janus Trap was supposed to be on male tundras... or at least, thats the breed i think they're supposed to be on... [/quote] [quote name="Mokuroh" date=2017-10-12 17:29:42] @Undel I think the janustrap accent is for male Tundras! Looks a tad off on the PC [/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1973799/13#post_23963373]Yep, it is for male Tundras.[/url]
DonFlamenco wrote on 2017-10-12:
[gently pokes undel] if im not mistaken i think Janus Trap was supposed to be on male tundras... or at least, thats the breed i think they're supposed to be on...
Mokuroh wrote on 2017-10-12:
@Undel I think the janustrap accent is for male Tundras! Looks a tad off on the PC

Yep, it is for male Tundras.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
oh worm?
oh worm?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
MMmmm new skins! They look very nice C:
Though looking through that contest thread with all the depins made me almost yell. I'd kill for a depin accent tbh ;;
New goal ^
MMmmm new skins! They look very nice C:
Though looking through that contest thread with all the depins made me almost yell. I'd kill for a depin accent tbh ;;
New goal ^
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
These new skins are dope! :D
These new skins are dope! :D
VE9B0fA.png
I reeally need the janus trap and aardvark accents in my life aaaaa
I reeally need the janus trap and aardvark accents in my life aaaaa
CQHfGMh.png
GREAT
GREAT
janustrap is SOO COOL!
janustrap is SOO COOL!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
AWESOME
AWESOME
@Undel I have never seen my accent drop from the Coli... there is a skin that drops from the same creature... is my accent just super rare or is there a glitch where only the skin is dropping?

Accent in question:
@Undel I have never seen my accent drop from the Coli... there is a skin that drops from the same creature... is my accent just super rare or is there a glitch where only the skin is dropping?

Accent in question:
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis

Idk if the drop rates have changed but I got one of those to drop! I used to have it on one of my girls before I breed-changed her. I just can't remember if it came from the "Banded Owlcat" Crate or the "Banded" Crate. XD; Kinda confusing, lol.
@Malis

Idk if the drop rates have changed but I got one of those to drop! I used to have it on one of my girls before I breed-changed her. I just can't remember if it came from the "Banded Owlcat" Crate or the "Banded" Crate. XD; Kinda confusing, lol.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25