Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Expansion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Love the new skins! I have to grind in the locations to get them!!!
Love the new skins! I have to grind in the locations to get them!!!
Cool!
Cool!
:/ had plans to use the janustrap accent on one of my pearlcatchers. Darn.
:/ had plans to use the janustrap accent on one of my pearlcatchers. Darn.
cPW6H3E.png
@Undel
Um... y'all've fixed the labeling for the Janustrap accent, but... it now says Janus Trap... I assume this isn't intentional?

Also wait how do you pronounce janustrap is it like janus trap because I had been pronouncing it jan-you-strap for the longest time...
@Undel
Um... y'all've fixed the labeling for the Janustrap accent, but... it now says Janus Trap... I assume this isn't intentional?

Also wait how do you pronounce janustrap is it like janus trap because I had been pronouncing it jan-you-strap for the longest time...
wq9PoXA.png
*Looked through skins for something for snappers, sees nothing, leaves*
*Looked through skins for something for snappers, sees nothing, leaves*
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
Damn, I was looking forward to getting that Janustrap accent for one of my Pearlcatchers. Oh well.
Damn, I was looking forward to getting that Janustrap accent for one of my Pearlcatchers. Oh well.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Joy
Joy
[quote name="@Rivyr" date=2017-10-14 17:08:15] um..... does no-one else notice that the picture of joxar's inventory shows that the crate costs 90,000 treasure instead of the actual 80,000? is that a mistake or…? but anyway, these skins and accents look super cool! and i can't wait for night of the nocturne! [/quote] That's old art - initially the price for Joxar's spare inventory was set at 90k, when it was announced the first time. The staff has reused the old art, which still displays the original price. But the price of Joxar's Spare Inventory is still 80k, don't worry :)
@Rivyr wrote on 2017-10-14:
um..... does no-one else notice that the picture of joxar's inventory shows that the crate costs 90,000 treasure instead of the actual 80,000? is that a mistake or…?

but anyway, these skins and accents look super cool! and i can't wait for night of the nocturne!

That's old art - initially the price for Joxar's spare inventory was set at 90k, when it was announced the first time. The staff has reused the old art, which still displays the original price. But the price of Joxar's Spare Inventory is still 80k, don't worry :)
@Gaia

yeah i assumed so! i was just wondering if it was a mistake and if it was going to be fixed! thanks for responding!
@Gaia

yeah i assumed so! i was just wondering if it was a mistake and if it was going to be fixed! thanks for responding!
art-shop.png
@Rivyr Oh yeah, Undel replied earlier in the thread they were gonna fix it, most likely when the new items are added during RoR
@Rivyr Oh yeah, Undel replied earlier in the thread they were gonna fix it, most likely when the new items are added during RoR
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25