Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
@Aequorin
How long does it take to get my Pro´s back?
I´m waiting since ~ 1 Month.
@Aequorin
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
Should I have received a some kind of responce to my progenitor message I sent? Just wondering did I make a mistake with writing my e-mail or something?
Should I have received a some kind of responce to my progenitor message I sent? Just wondering did I make a mistake with writing my e-mail or something?
tumblr_inline_poba48mdhb1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pphub4PEWJ1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_prz3boO4Ni1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_ppawz0b3eY1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pobif5ai8w1uwtj65_540.png
@Sozki Yes you should get an automated confirmation email. [quote name="Sozki" date=2016-09-05 07:19:22] Should I have received a some kind of responce to my progenitor message I sent? Just wondering did I make a mistake with writing my e-mail or something? [/quote][code][/code]
@Sozki

Yes you should get an automated confirmation email.
Sozki wrote on 2016-09-05:
Code:
@Greili A lot of people (me included) are still waiting. They're doing them in batches and haven't finished with the first days requests yet. So yes, it could still be quite a while I think. Right now they're up to about 4 or 5 pm (16:00 -17:00 FR) I believe. I'm excited because mine "should" come back in the next finished wave since I entered my request at about 18:00 FR. [quote name="Greili" date=2016-09-05 02:43:45] Aequorin How long does it take to get my Pro´s back? I´m waiting since ~ 1 Month. [/quote]
@Greili

A lot of people (me included) are still waiting. They're doing them in batches and haven't finished with the first days requests yet. So yes, it could still be quite a while I think. Right now they're up to about 4 or 5 pm (16:00 -17:00 FR) I believe. I'm excited because mine "should" come back in the next finished wave since I entered my request at about 18:00 FR.
Greili wrote on 2016-09-05:
Aequorin
I love the chest challenge idea!
I love the chest challenge idea!
Dose it take long to get them back . It been awhile since I sent my email in.
Dose it take long to get them back . It been awhile since I sent my email in.
Lichtdrache.gif
I hope they'll soon continue with the progen restoration.
I hope they'll soon continue with the progen restoration.
MS6xnJoY_o.png
What happened to Baldwin? He looks oddly different now.
What happened to Baldwin? He looks oddly different now.
I'm just wondering, has the progenitor restaurations started yet?
I'm just wondering, has the progenitor restaurations started yet?
@dreamoforion, it's definitely ongoing, they're doing them in waves. I just recently got my progen back a couple weeks ago (Sept. 10).
@dreamoforion, it's definitely ongoing, they're doing them in waves. I just recently got my progen back a couple weeks ago (Sept. 10).
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98