Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 98
@Ytia nope, it isn't my girl. I found my dragon already, but thank you anyway! <3
@Ytia nope, it isn't my girl. I found my dragon already, but thank you anyway! <3
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
what did ya'll do to the banners under our avatars

They look so boring and bland now guys c'mon
what did ya'll do to the banners under our avatars

They look so boring and bland now guys c'mon
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
Kinda iffy on the new banners. The color on the water one is washed out now (ha) and it got so much wider -- the old one looked much more -- graceful and more like a droplet of water . . . .
Kinda iffy on the new banners. The color on the water one is washed out now (ha) and it got so much wider -- the old one looked much more -- graceful and more like a droplet of water . . . .
Yeah. The banners seem more flat now. It seems like there's not as much variation in color. But I don't see the point in complaining about something so cosmetic that doesn't change the quality of the game.
Yeah. The banners seem more flat now. It seems like there's not as much variation in color. But I don't see the point in complaining about something so cosmetic that doesn't change the quality of the game.
New Inventory on the AH!
Not really complaining so much as commenting. I don't know that I would consider it a 'cosmetic' change as the Flight Rising folks are very interested in the overall art and aesthetic of the game and I assume that they make these types of changes to enhance it.
Not really complaining so much as commenting. I don't know that I would consider it a 'cosmetic' change as the Flight Rising folks are very interested in the overall art and aesthetic of the game and I assume that they make these types of changes to enhance it.
So happy for this opportunity.
I remember being rather surprised when I exalted that progenitor and I received nothing of it. It'll be good to have 'im back.
I remember being rather surprised when I exalted that progenitor and I received nothing of it. It'll be good to have 'im back.
EXVgl.gif
@Aequorin Is there anyway to find out what our progenitor's ID was?
@Aequorin Is there anyway to find out what our progenitor's ID was?
[quote name="Grahckheuhl" date=2016-08-17 10:36:52] So happy for this opportunity. I remember being rather surprised when I exalted that progenitor and I received nothing of it. It'll be good to have 'im back. [/quote] thats what happened to me as well i needed the money and i just exalted my random then regretted it
Grahckheuhl wrote on 2016-08-17:
thats what happened to me as well
i needed the money and i just exalted my random
then regretted it
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
The tracking thread was updated last night, but the third wave is only a minute after the second wave. Was that a typo or something? Because It will probably be forever before anyone who didn't submit it on the day of the update. Sorry for being impatient!
The tracking thread was updated last night, but the third wave is only a minute after the second wave. Was that a typo or something? Because It will probably be forever before anyone who didn't submit it on the day of the update. Sorry for being impatient!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@Geckoe
it says the third wave was started, not completed. and notice that it says at or after instead of before. it most likely means that minute-the end of the 10th.
@Geckoe
it says the third wave was started, not completed. and notice that it says at or after instead of before. it most likely means that minute-the end of the 10th.
Proud meme-ber of the Light Flight
tumblr_inline_obykgak41B1sa5yv7_540.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 98