Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
...and I just made lore precisely to explain the loss of my progen. xD I'm happy for everyone who wants their progens back, though!

now if there was a way to disown hatchlings from the list...
...and I just made lore precisely to explain the loss of my progen. xD I'm happy for everyone who wants their progens back, though!

now if there was a way to disown hatchlings from the list...
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
Yay, items!
Yay, items!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Congratz to the winners of the Item Caption Contest!
Congratz to the winners of the Item Caption Contest!
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Question: Will returned progens get back their stats and levels which they had when they were exalted or we'll have to start training them from level 1 again?

Question: Will returned progens get back their stats and levels which they had when they were exalted or we'll have to start training them from level 1 again?

woop
woop
I can finally see my progen baby again ;w; oh I'm so happy

yes, I was a little nooblet who had no idea what they were doing. I have so many regret
I can finally see my progen baby again ;w; oh I'm so happy

yes, I was a little nooblet who had no idea what they were doing. I have so many regret
DbPd1nP.png
Yay! I sent in my request. I exalted mine before scatterscrolls were a thing and regretted it :(
Yay! I sent in my request. I exalted mine before scatterscrolls were a thing and regretted it :(
fire_rune_50x50.png _ Voslen | she/her | FR+3
Art Thread
Skin Thread (wip)
FR Tumblr
I didn't really expect to win the contest, but congrats to those who did! The captions are all awesome!
I didn't really expect to win the contest, but congrats to those who did! The captions are all awesome!
hHAqYnn.png Hi, my name's Multi! Please use he/him and they/them for me!
Oooh nice!
Oooh nice!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98