Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cherub: A New Primary!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@Gaia @Undel

I sound like an idiot here, but when you mention 'cycle item' does that mean they'll come back, just on.... a 'break'?
@Gaia @Undel

I sound like an idiot here, but when you mention 'cycle item' does that mean they'll come back, just on.... a 'break'?
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@InkZylorn: exactly; retired means that they will never return (like some holiday familiars) and cycled means that they will be available again some time in the future. However, for some cycled items (such as the bears from last year's holidays) it is known when they will return (during the Night of the Nocturne in December) and for some (like gem marketplace items) we don't know when they will return yet, nor for how long they will be available when they do return.
@InkZylorn: exactly; retired means that they will never return (like some holiday familiars) and cycled means that they will be available again some time in the future. However, for some cycled items (such as the bears from last year's holidays) it is known when they will return (during the Night of the Nocturne in December) and for some (like gem marketplace items) we don't know when they will return yet, nor for how long they will be available when they do return.
I'm so happy to see Cherub released and how so many people are enjoying it! I'm quite proud of it! ;u;
I'm so happy to see Cherub released and how so many people are enjoying it! I'm quite proud of it! ;u;
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
Cherub is lovely guys, yet another great gene way to go! I also look forward to Riot of Rot. Take care and have a fun October everyone!

Love

Hayley, of the White Fern Wind Clan
Cherub is lovely guys, yet another great gene way to go! I also look forward to Riot of Rot. Take care and have a fun October everyone!

Love

Hayley, of the White Fern Wind Clan
Because of the Cherub gene I was able to finally gene out my dream imperial! All I can say, is this gene combined with Peregrine has me completely set on a new breeding objective! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17287576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172876/17287576_350.png[/img] [/url]
Because of the Cherub gene I was able to finally gene out my dream imperial! All I can say, is this gene combined with Peregrine has me completely set on a new breeding objective!

17287576_350.png
Blank-525-x-100.png
@pericopter

Could you care to explain why so many people say it looks like a homestuck thing? I Google's the characters but I fail to see the relationship
@pericopter

Could you care to explain why so many people say it looks like a homestuck thing? I Google's the characters but I fail to see the relationship
17539_s.gif
666 comments
666 comments
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@graciegra sure!

This is Calliope, from Homestuck, and this is her brother Caliborn. See the marks on their cheeks? Well, these two are an alien race called 'Cherubs' and they share the same body. The marks switch between who's currently controlling it. They both would normally have swirls, but I couldn't find a picture of Caliborn pre-takeover
@graciegra sure!

This is Calliope, from Homestuck, and this is her brother Caliborn. See the marks on their cheeks? Well, these two are an alien race called 'Cherubs' and they share the same body. The marks switch between who's currently controlling it. They both would normally have swirls, but I couldn't find a picture of Caliborn pre-takeover
tumblr_inline_np75qz81EP1rr2bxk_500.gif
I HAVE A QUESTION, i bough two but idk how to apply them to my dragons.. anypne knows the answer? thanks!
I HAVE A QUESTION, i bough two but idk how to apply them to my dragons.. anypne knows the answer? thanks!
yitz3gm_by_vaz0r-dbofst4.png
How much does it cost?
How much does it cost?
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68