Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 9
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39
More newbies and Facet- awesome!
More newbies and Facet- awesome!
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
This is Lichtfang now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6509337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65094/6509337_350.png[/img] [/url] He looked perfect with the old armor. He is my most expensive dragon, and now he's ruined. I could live without the helm (even though the sunchaser sat perfectly on top of the helmet), but why this drastic color change... before, it was going well with his goldenrod and the other light apparel, but now... so the armor update makes me sad. I too, like many others here, would vot for these to be two different sets.
This is Lichtfang now.

6509337_350.png

He looked perfect with the old armor. He is my most expensive dragon, and now he's ruined. I could live without the helm (even though the sunchaser sat perfectly on top of the helmet), but why this drastic color change... before, it was going well with his goldenrod and the other light apparel, but now...
so the armor update makes me sad. I too, like many others here, would vot for these to be two different sets.
New registration window! My groupmate is going to join :)

Spread the plague
New registration window! My groupmate is going to join :)

Spread the plague
I'm Annna, not Anna =)
So .. you finally got me into Crystal/Facet and I hope you are happy now,FR!
The new gene looks really good and I approve the fast release of it.

But After half a day of thinking -one honest question: What where they Admins thinking of with the new Armor coloration?!? I really like the new design and mostly it looks way better than before on most dragons (except the helmet which - like a lot of user mentioned - makes no sense in its shape) but what is that with the color?
I loved the black clothing on the Platinum Set and now ... I can't even name that shade of that kind of brown - it doesn't fit at all. Also with the other sets ... WHY "BROWN"? It looks just .... arrgh.
Another point is the golden Set. Why is it so bright? The colors of the set and with that the shine of it , was meant to reflect the rareness of the item and the golden is even more shinier than the platinum, which is - as a gem set - higher in rang and therefor the gold should be less shiny than the platinum.

First the "disaster" with the Spines and now that ...
I would highly looking forward to a second set of armor. One for the old and one for the new (and the new with BLACKISH leather and not that ... whatever color that is)
So .. you finally got me into Crystal/Facet and I hope you are happy now,FR!
The new gene looks really good and I approve the fast release of it.

But After half a day of thinking -one honest question: What where they Admins thinking of with the new Armor coloration?!? I really like the new design and mostly it looks way better than before on most dragons (except the helmet which - like a lot of user mentioned - makes no sense in its shape) but what is that with the color?
I loved the black clothing on the Platinum Set and now ... I can't even name that shade of that kind of brown - it doesn't fit at all. Also with the other sets ... WHY "BROWN"? It looks just .... arrgh.
Another point is the golden Set. Why is it so bright? The colors of the set and with that the shine of it , was meant to reflect the rareness of the item and the golden is even more shinier than the platinum, which is - as a gem set - higher in rang and therefor the gold should be less shiny than the platinum.

First the "disaster" with the Spines and now that ...
I would highly looking forward to a second set of armor. One for the old and one for the new (and the new with BLACKISH leather and not that ... whatever color that is)
cdpykkvcrkou.png
Normally I don't voice opinions on released genes or anything else to the admins because it's not my site, I don't run it, I didn't make it, but I'm really disappointed by what the new armor changes have done to all of the dragons I've put it on. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7471272] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74713/7471272_350.png[/img] [/url] It no longer matches the light holiday apparel, or the gold steampunk set in color. Apparel is something I love working with on the site, and now most of the looks I worked for are ruined by the change. I don't dare refresh some of the dragon images, wanting to hold onto the old look as long as possible. I am glad the crystal companion gene is coming out soon, and I'm happy about new members, though.
Normally I don't voice opinions on released genes or anything else to the admins because it's not my site, I don't run it, I didn't make it, but I'm really disappointed by what the new armor changes have done to all of the dragons I've put it on.

7471272_350.png

It no longer matches the light holiday apparel, or the gold steampunk set in color. Apparel is something I love working with on the site, and now most of the looks I worked for are ruined by the change. I don't dare refresh some of the dragon images, wanting to hold onto the old look as long as possible.

I am glad the crystal companion gene is coming out soon, and I'm happy about new members, though.
DuLvCwY.png
Oh man I cannot WAIT for Facet. So gorgeous.
Oh man I cannot WAIT for Facet. So gorgeous.
YES! I am LOVING the new artwork for the armor sets, especially the Burnished Gold set! So brilliant and shiny, and even the Dented Iron sets look awesome now! Great work and thank you so much for changing the helmet design!

Can't wait to see new users for the upcoming registration window and the new Facet gene that will pair with Crystal!
YES! I am LOVING the new artwork for the armor sets, especially the Burnished Gold set! So brilliant and shiny, and even the Dented Iron sets look awesome now! Great work and thank you so much for changing the helmet design!

Can't wait to see new users for the upcoming registration window and the new Facet gene that will pair with Crystal!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
LOVE the new armor look!
LOVE the new armor look!
I really like the new colors of the armors, but I have one huge problem. While on, for example, Tundras it looks amazing, it's absolutely ugly on the skydancars (especially boots).
My favourite combat dragon, skydancer Raijinshou, now can forget about new apparel for the while. I just don't want his old armor to change, because than he will go naked to battle, just how his friend Mikazukizan now have to, because I accidentaly changed something on him. I could give them one of scale armor sets, but it is too heavy-looking for my taste. Old dented set looked on them just how it should - light, not really top tier armor, but enough to protect them on their journeys. It looked...casual (for lack of the other word). New set looks more like something that palladin would wear, not ordinary soldier that want to blend wih the surroundings.
I really like the new colors of the armors, but I have one huge problem. While on, for example, Tundras it looks amazing, it's absolutely ugly on the skydancars (especially boots).
My favourite combat dragon, skydancer Raijinshou, now can forget about new apparel for the while. I just don't want his old armor to change, because than he will go naked to battle, just how his friend Mikazukizan now have to, because I accidentaly changed something on him. I could give them one of scale armor sets, but it is too heavy-looking for my taste. Old dented set looked on them just how it should - light, not really top tier armor, but enough to protect them on their journeys. It looked...casual (for lack of the other word). New set looks more like something that palladin would wear, not ordinary soldier that want to blend wih the surroundings.
I'm excited for facet! But.... wouldn't it make it too hard to fly if a dragon's wings were like, made of crystal? They'd be really heavy too. How exactly do crystal/facet work?
I'm excited for facet! But.... wouldn't it make it too hard to fly if a dragon's wings were like, made of crystal? They'd be really heavy too. How exactly do crystal/facet work?
Untitled-1.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39