Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Pirate Walks into a Bar-
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Asdjcjcjvjgassfhjhvjafhvh

Stop making new genes I can't keep upppppppp
Asdjcjcjvjgassfhjhvjafhvh

Stop making new genes I can't keep upppppppp
Harvest Moon: Gamer Question Thread
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Wifi Trade
YAY for pants!
YAY for pants!
*insert siggy here*
I Really don't think triple Restock is doing a thing. Just too many people with fast internet.
Saw Bar for the first time, clicked it as fast as I could, it was already gone; and that was right after the refresh, was in there less than a second. The stocking change to me appears no different.
I Really don't think triple Restock is doing a thing. Just too many people with fast internet.
Saw Bar for the first time, clicked it as fast as I could, it was already gone; and that was right after the refresh, was in there less than a second. The stocking change to me appears no different.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
I love Bar and Daub. As I'm sure I've said already. But I'm doing scrying previews and.... tundras don't quite look right. Here's my Berghexe with Bar/Daub. The edges of Bar looks too smooth, tundras are covered with fur, but the Bar is showing near the edges of the elbows and thigh as though it's laying on skin. It's really noticeable right where the hair stops on the wing. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=46&wing=13&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=7&tert=41&elem=7&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img][/center]
I love Bar and Daub. As I'm sure I've said already.

But I'm doing scrying previews and.... tundras don't quite look right.

Here's my Berghexe with Bar/Daub.

The edges of Bar looks too smooth, tundras are covered with fur, but the Bar is showing near the edges of the elbows and thigh as though it's laying on skin. It's really noticeable right where the hair stops on the wing.
dragonpic2.php?body=46&wing=13&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=7&tert=41&elem=7&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Pande28
I agree that the triple restock thing isn't helping anything. Unfortunately, people who use auto refreshers and add-ons which automatically make the click equal to hitting it ten times at the same time (which also kills the server, so yay for cheating+killing the game for the rest of us).
Unfortunately, there's not much they can do to combat that outside of have the item be unlimited stock for 24 hours.
@Pande28
I agree that the triple restock thing isn't helping anything. Unfortunately, people who use auto refreshers and add-ons which automatically make the click equal to hitting it ten times at the same time (which also kills the server, so yay for cheating+killing the game for the rest of us).
Unfortunately, there's not much they can do to combat that outside of have the item be unlimited stock for 24 hours.
15wxth5.png
@ButterflyFallacy

I don't know about unlimited stock, but maybe a Cap for a short time
So like; for the first hours of the release you cannot purchase any more than 2 of each gene; which means you could gene a breeding pair. I don't know

I've seen Bar in the market twice, Daub once, right after refresh, I'd click to buy them, they were already gone.
There is just so many users as well, so if it only stocks lets say 20 at a time, but you have 1000 users fighting got the gene, it won't last long
@ButterflyFallacy

I don't know about unlimited stock, but maybe a Cap for a short time
So like; for the first hours of the release you cannot purchase any more than 2 of each gene; which means you could gene a breeding pair. I don't know

I've seen Bar in the market twice, Daub once, right after refresh, I'd click to buy them, they were already gone.
There is just so many users as well, so if it only stocks lets say 20 at a time, but you have 1000 users fighting got the gene, it won't last long
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
@Pande28
@ButterflyFallacy

Great ideas for the limited purchasing! I know Wajas has a limit on how many items you can purchase in certain stores (ones that effect breeding stats, for example) per restock. For such a large-volume game as FlightRising, it could be a daily limit. As a restocker... I'd be okay with this. o3o

Maybe you should start a thread in the suggestions forum if one doesn't exist already~

In other news: YAY PANTS!!
@Pande28
@ButterflyFallacy

Great ideas for the limited purchasing! I know Wajas has a limit on how many items you can purchase in certain stores (ones that effect breeding stats, for example) per restock. For such a large-volume game as FlightRising, it could be a daily limit. As a restocker... I'd be okay with this. o3o

Maybe you should start a thread in the suggestions forum if one doesn't exist already~

In other news: YAY PANTS!!
aDERPtables
@Pande28
I do like the idea of a cap! Anything that helps spread the item to the masses!
I haven't seen either in the marketplace. I haven't seen any of the shirts or pants either.
@Pande28
I do like the idea of a cap! Anything that helps spread the item to the masses!
I haven't seen either in the marketplace. I haven't seen any of the shirts or pants either.
15wxth5.png
@Pande28
A cap is actually something I would support, even despite not being an avid restocker myself. I used to do so back on Neopets, and the magic shop there is crazy competitive even with all that. Trying to imagine the site without RS bans just gives me a headache.

I guess I can just settle for waiting until the prices at the AH deflate a bit, I have other genes I need to give my dragons anyway.
@Pande28
A cap is actually something I would support, even despite not being an avid restocker myself. I used to do so back on Neopets, and the magic shop there is crazy competitive even with all that. Trying to imagine the site without RS bans just gives me a headache.

I guess I can just settle for waiting until the prices at the AH deflate a bit, I have other genes I need to give my dragons anyway.
I just now got the title and I'm so mad
I just now got the title and I'm so mad
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40