Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol. 2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
NEW GEEEEENES

AND GAMES

YAY
NEW GEEEEENES

AND GAMES

YAY
eFhQ85.png
NEW GENES! I'm sooooo excited they look wonderful!
NEW GENES! I'm sooooo excited they look wonderful!
HrPSrDR.png
Auuuugh~ Dem genes! All my want for them! I'll have to collect a hoard of them now ;n; So beautiful! I've been hoping for big ol' ocelot-like spots ♥
Auuuugh~ Dem genes! All my want for them! I'll have to collect a hoard of them now ;n; So beautiful! I've been hoping for big ol' ocelot-like spots ♥
I'm loving the sneak peaks and the clarification of rules and the return of Words on the Wind...all of it really. This is awesome :D
I'm loving the sneak peaks and the clarification of rules and the return of Words on the Wind...all of it really. This is awesome :D
New genes yes~!!!
New genes yes~!!!
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
THE NEW GENES MAN OH MY GOSH. I have a dragon dying to sport both of them, I swear.
THE NEW GENES MAN OH MY GOSH. I have a dragon dying to sport both of them, I swear.
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
ah, i'm so excited for the new genes!!
ah, i'm so excited for the new genes!!
lair spaces open for renting!
currently hoarding:
sun flecked fieldmouse (memorial)
arroyo toad, blue honeycomb,
amber-trapped fly, salt.
^ willing to buy in bulk ^
The new game looks great, and I can't wait for those genes. I really like the idea of a puzzle editor so the game doesn't get stale over time. Great job, guys, and thanks for the update!
The new game looks great, and I can't wait for those genes. I really like the idea of a puzzle editor so the game doesn't get stale over time. Great job, guys, and thanks for the update!
jjTXz3w.png
In beta testing I LOVED playing Tidal Trouble, it was my favorite! You guys are going to love it!

And those new primary and secondary genes look great! I am really looking forward to their release, I think they're going to be my new favorite gene!
In beta testing I LOVED playing Tidal Trouble, it was my favorite! You guys are going to love it!

And those new primary and secondary genes look great! I am really looking forward to their release, I think they're going to be my new favorite gene!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Oohh I was wondering when the next issue of this would come out.
Good job guys we love you :D *claps*
Oohh I was wondering when the next issue of this would come out.
Good job guys we love you :D *claps*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44