Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Protect Your Scales!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
crystaliiiine galaaaa, I'm waitin' you, bby~ (\(o 3~)/) ~ *heart* *rolls around in the snow* :'D

and neat updates. I'm happy there is another bantam that isn't limited - for the future players and whatnot. The design is super adorable and, for the down the road's newbies, I'm happy they can get one of 'dem cutie-pudgie-kitties at a cheap price (since I'm sure the fangar ones will be quite expensive a few months down the road, hehe...;^^)

and the other updates a nifty too.

I'mma need to get my butt in gear and the rest of the familiars I need (which shouldn't be hard cept for Boolean lolnevergettin'that, I don't have the cobras, but I hunt some every day so it's only a matter of time...
crystaliiiine galaaaa, I'm waitin' you, bby~ (\(o 3~)/) ~ *heart* *rolls around in the snow* :'D

and neat updates. I'm happy there is another bantam that isn't limited - for the future players and whatnot. The design is super adorable and, for the down the road's newbies, I'm happy they can get one of 'dem cutie-pudgie-kitties at a cheap price (since I'm sure the fangar ones will be quite expensive a few months down the road, hehe...;^^)

and the other updates a nifty too.

I'mma need to get my butt in gear and the rest of the familiars I need (which shouldn't be hard cept for Boolean lolnevergettin'that, I don't have the cobras, but I hunt some every day so it's only a matter of time...
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
That cute little familiar. Thank you!
That cute little familiar. Thank you!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Unlikely to be accepted but submitted an application anyway, ha!
Unlikely to be accepted but submitted an application anyway, ha!
A0wrOTH.gif
I need new fangar
so cute!
I need new fangar
so cute!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Love that update!

Nice apparel and cuddly familiar made it for me, but the Q&A threads are the nicest thing of all. I like to know what's happening around! :D
Love that update!

Nice apparel and cuddly familiar made it for me, but the Q&A threads are the nicest thing of all. I like to know what's happening around! :D
5p3axy.jpg
The new familiar's little eyes just scream "hug me forever!"
The new familiar's little eyes just scream "hug me forever!"
Very excited for all of this!
Very excited for all of this!
@Gaia, I understand what you mean about the five minute intervals, that's what I meant too. ^^ And I can assure you that the stock dumps every two hours, not every hour. It dumps on every "even" hour of site time (so 2:00, 8:00, 16:00, etc.)!

Source here.
@Gaia, I understand what you mean about the five minute intervals, that's what I meant too. ^^ And I can assure you that the stock dumps every two hours, not every hour. It dumps on every "even" hour of site time (so 2:00, 8:00, 16:00, etc.)!

Source here.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Wow lookey at all the new goodies! I will definitely be more into the armor now that there are the bracers and greaves to complete the sets ♥

And another Bantam Fangar?! I just love these guys.

Keep up the great work you guys (and gals)!
Wow lookey at all the new goodies! I will definitely be more into the armor now that there are the bracers and greaves to complete the sets ♥

And another Bantam Fangar?! I just love these guys.

Keep up the great work you guys (and gals)!
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
Is the Bloodscale armor available in all areas of the Coli?
Is the Bloodscale armor available in all areas of the Coli?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10