Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Crackle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
I'm so happy, I could burst! xD
I'm so happy, I could burst! xD
Oh this seems magical and beautiful :]
Thank you!

You and me both @chivere x-x

~Flash.
Oh this seems magical and beautiful :]
Thank you!

You and me both @chivere x-x

~Flash.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED.
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED.
Melting_sleep.gif
Awesome!! :D Thank you so much!
Awesome!! :D Thank you so much!
emmie1___90px_by_rinny_roo-dc5f1bw.png

^_^ Roo - Hufflepuff - she/her - FR+3 ^_^
Might get it for my female progenitor, though I'd need to check a preview first. Might look really, really good, or really, really bad.
Might get it for my female progenitor, though I'd need to check a preview first. Might look really, really good, or really, really bad.
Agree with posting a picture. It's hard for me to comment on how nice it is with such a limited preview and I have little interest in something until I can see it clearly.
Agree with posting a picture. It's hard for me to comment on how nice it is with such a limited preview and I have little interest in something until I can see it clearly.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW COOL THIS WILL LOOK ON COFFEE DRAGON?! I NEED TO GET ME ONE!

*Hapyy dance in coffee land*
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW COOL THIS WILL LOOK ON COFFEE DRAGON?! I NEED TO GET ME ONE!

*Hapyy dance in coffee land*
jHgHaYi.png
W O W!
that is a sweet gene, but as stated above, a fully body pic would be nice :c

*starts saving up*
W O W!
that is a sweet gene, but as stated above, a fully body pic would be nice :c

*starts saving up*
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
@azrielen quite likely. They may attempt to resell it for gems or are planning on putting it on a RTB dragon, breeding it with a circuit dragon and booning a clutch and selling the crackled hatchlings for a high amount.
@azrielen quite likely. They may attempt to resell it for gems or are planning on putting it on a RTB dragon, breeding it with a circuit dragon and booning a clutch and selling the crackled hatchlings for a high amount.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Agreed as well, wish they'd show a preview, but in time I'm sure someone will snag a gene and let their dragons be previewed =3
Agreed as well, wish they'd show a preview, but in time I'm sure someone will snag a gene and let their dragons be previewed =3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42