Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Crackle
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
So pretty! When I have enough saved up I might start refreshing the MP for one. I just hope my dragon would look good with it.
So pretty! When I have enough saved up I might start refreshing the MP for one. I just hope my dragon would look good with it.
@Zola9612 - They're stocking, I've bought a couple myself. :^) They're just highly sought after right now, so they sell out fast! But things will slow down soon, eventually they'll be easy to get, like the others.

If you check the Items For Sale forum, there are also people willing to catch them for you if you don't want to wait. ^^
@Zola9612 - They're stocking, I've bought a couple myself. :^) They're just highly sought after right now, so they sell out fast! But things will slow down soon, eventually they'll be easy to get, like the others.

If you check the Items For Sale forum, there are also people willing to catch them for you if you don't want to wait. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I kept trying to catch some in the Marketplace, and had several close calls, but someone else always got it before me, ha ha! Really counts down to the second when you're trying to get one. Might be better to log on at a time with fewer people online. I just ended up paying a few extra thousand on an item trade.

Anyway. When you use it on a dragon with a red or reddish tertiary, it looks like they're covered in blood. XD
I kept trying to catch some in the Marketplace, and had several close calls, but someone else always got it before me, ha ha! Really counts down to the second when you're trying to get one. Might be better to log on at a time with fewer people online. I just ended up paying a few extra thousand on an item trade.

Anyway. When you use it on a dragon with a red or reddish tertiary, it looks like they're covered in blood. XD
This is so amazing! And those imp hatchlings that it shows are so adorable! IZE MUSTS HAVES! =3
This is so amazing! And those imp hatchlings that it shows are so adorable! IZE MUSTS HAVES! =3
ndrgcFj.png
Wow, it's so pretty. I have to get it someday. :D I wonder how much hatchlings who have it cost, I must check that later.
Wow, it's so pretty. I have to get it someday. :D I wonder how much hatchlings who have it cost, I must check that later.
So pretty!

What a beautiful gene !

But...I don't have enough money ;w;
So pretty!

What a beautiful gene !

But...I don't have enough money ;w;
vista_wc1_old.png
• CHROMEZI •
Small-banner-25x80.png ________
ArtShopBulletinboardTumblrToyhouse

Hor-divider-200.png

"We apologize for the inconvenience."
can't wait to get one! =D
can't wait to get one! =D
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
This gene is amazing. Red imp babies with gold (or something in that range) crackle makes it literally glows or looks like it's on fire. WOW
This gene is amazing. Red imp babies with gold (or something in that range) crackle makes it literally glows or looks like it's on fire. WOW
I Need It :D
I Need It :D
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/pinstripepuppy/gif_250x100_3ded8a_zpsefaf3fe2.gif
I've been looking for it in the treasure marketplace for days and I have not found one yet! Is it stalking rarely?
I've been looking for it in the treasure marketplace for days and I have not found one yet! Is it stalking rarely?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42