Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgeot SDs- Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
[b]Username:[/b]DecemberStar [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1022152] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10222/1022152_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Eyespots / Spines /Tiger?? [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N/A [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] Sky Blue Silk Veil/ Sky Blue Wing Silks/ Black Tulip Flowerfall [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] Sky Blue Silk Scarf [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] Her Tertiary Gene is Basic and I want it done as Spines please. [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 125 scrolls (base) + 9 scrolls (Apparel) +13 (Recolor)= 147 Scrolls Edited the order
Username:DecemberStar
Dragon:
1022152_350.png

Complete Genes: Eyespots / Spines /Tiger??
Sponsoring Gene?: N/A
Festival Apparel: N/A
Complete Apparel: Sky Blue Silk Veil/ Sky Blue Wing Silks/ Black Tulip Flowerfall
Complete Accent/Skin: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: Sky Blue Silk Scarf
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A
Pidgeot Crest Change?: N/A
Pidgeot Eye Marking: N/A
Shadow Layer Color: N/A
Line Layer Color: N/A
Additional notes: Her Tertiary Gene is Basic and I want it done as Spines please.
Total Level Cost: 125 scrolls (base) + 9 scrolls (Apparel) +13 (Recolor)= 147 Scrolls
Edited the order
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

[b]Username:[/b] Icystorm [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24740277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247403/24740277_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Basic (primary), Stained [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] Facet [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] NA [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] Summer swelter [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] NA [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] Filigree rapier, ebony antlers, primal shoulder guard, black linen wing wraps, [url=http://arms.cybrary.jp/db/longhandle/spear/jpeg/xyston.jpg]spear[/url] (held in left foot or anywhere that looks good on the adopt) [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] NA [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] [skin=10122] [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] NA [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] NA [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] NA [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] NA [b]Additional notes:[/b] Paying in USD. [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 14.70 for facet + 1.40 for base price $16.10 I believe, unless I missed something
Username: Icystorm
Dragon:

24740277_350.png

Complete Genes: Basic (primary), Stained
Sponsoring Gene?: Facet
Festival Apparel: NA
Complete Apparel: Summer swelter
Complete Accent/Skin: NA
Sponsoring Apparel?: Filigree rapier, ebony antlers, primal shoulder guard, black linen wing wraps, spear (held in left foot or anywhere that looks good on the adopt)
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: NA
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:
Pidgeot Crest Change?: NA
Pidgeot Eye Marking: NA
Shadow Layer Color: NA
Line Layer Color: NA
Additional notes: Paying in USD.

Total Level Cost: 14.70 for facet + 1.40 for base price
$16.10 I believe, unless I missed something
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
Still can't keep up, still cryfacing tbh

@Moons What a lovely dragon holy torpedo I want that accent...... I had no idea iris trail was so gorgeous ;o;
Unfortunately all gene sponsorship slots have been taken at this moment- did you want a substitute gene instead, or to get on the pinglist for next round?

@Cethosia Yeah they went REALLY fast this time around! I wasn't expecting them to go that fast tbh X_X I'll ping you for next time! Do you have any questions regarding the order sheet that I can help you with for next time?

@Danizaurs All completed apparel is listed in the apparel section, so you know! (I know the font is a little small, but you can use Cntl+f to find apparel names if you're having trouble!) Ones that have an asterisk (*) next to them often mean that they have a recolor option available to them. All completed apparel is 2kt to add in, and recolors marked with an asterisk are 10kt. So the Night Sky Silk Scarf and Prismatic Fillet would be 4kt to add, and to recolor the Prismatic Wing Silks would be 10kt.

Let me know if you have any questions! And if you would like to add on anything, please update your original form for me!

@Micahjaguar Its ok! We can cry over things together :'DDD

To simplify things as best I can here: Sponsoring Crystal costs 1mil. Sponsoring Crystal comes with a benefit- you can unlock up to 10 pieces of apparel for free as well as one accent. Emberglo has stated that they would be willing to go in with you on the sponsorship cost- to split it, as well as the benefits- so you would only pay a certain amount and get a certain amount of apparel slots and/or the accent slot. How you decide to do it, if you do it, is up to you and Emberglo. So long as I get the 1 mil for the sponsorship for crystal, you two can negotiate who wants the accent slot and how many apparel slots each would like to sponsor, and how much one would like to pay towards things.

Without adding to the Crystal sponsorship, here are your price totals:

Accent: Avis Aeterni- 16 wings is a lot of work! it'd be upwards of 650kt.

You're allowed to sponsor 2 max apparel pieces without helping out on the sponsorship cost so here's a list of pricing for the following:
  • Journeyman Satchels- 35kt
  • Off-White Skypost Sandals- Don't really show that well so 35kt
  • Sepia Rose Thorn Crown- 30kt
  • Pristine Rose Thorn Banner-75kt
  • Veteran Scars- 25kt each for any

Complete apparel is Peacekeeper Mantle, Peace Dove, and Daisy Flowerfall. This would be 6kt all together (2kt per piece)

Wind Emblem is free since it's Mistral Jamboree!

Base price is 100kt, and sponsoring a gene does NOT negate that price. So if you did not sponsor along with Emberglo, it would be at absolute minimum with accent and completed apparel 756kt. I would highly suggest negotiation with Emberglo on what you'd like to split up in terms of apparel!

If you need more help breaking things down or understanding anything, please let me know. I cannot help on negotiations but I can help as best I can for anything else!
Still can't keep up, still cryfacing tbh

@Moons What a lovely dragon holy torpedo I want that accent...... I had no idea iris trail was so gorgeous ;o;
Unfortunately all gene sponsorship slots have been taken at this moment- did you want a substitute gene instead, or to get on the pinglist for next round?

@Cethosia Yeah they went REALLY fast this time around! I wasn't expecting them to go that fast tbh X_X I'll ping you for next time! Do you have any questions regarding the order sheet that I can help you with for next time?

@Danizaurs All completed apparel is listed in the apparel section, so you know! (I know the font is a little small, but you can use Cntl+f to find apparel names if you're having trouble!) Ones that have an asterisk (*) next to them often mean that they have a recolor option available to them. All completed apparel is 2kt to add in, and recolors marked with an asterisk are 10kt. So the Night Sky Silk Scarf and Prismatic Fillet would be 4kt to add, and to recolor the Prismatic Wing Silks would be 10kt.

Let me know if you have any questions! And if you would like to add on anything, please update your original form for me!

@Micahjaguar Its ok! We can cry over things together :'DDD

To simplify things as best I can here: Sponsoring Crystal costs 1mil. Sponsoring Crystal comes with a benefit- you can unlock up to 10 pieces of apparel for free as well as one accent. Emberglo has stated that they would be willing to go in with you on the sponsorship cost- to split it, as well as the benefits- so you would only pay a certain amount and get a certain amount of apparel slots and/or the accent slot. How you decide to do it, if you do it, is up to you and Emberglo. So long as I get the 1 mil for the sponsorship for crystal, you two can negotiate who wants the accent slot and how many apparel slots each would like to sponsor, and how much one would like to pay towards things.

Without adding to the Crystal sponsorship, here are your price totals:

Accent: Avis Aeterni- 16 wings is a lot of work! it'd be upwards of 650kt.

You're allowed to sponsor 2 max apparel pieces without helping out on the sponsorship cost so here's a list of pricing for the following:
  • Journeyman Satchels- 35kt
  • Off-White Skypost Sandals- Don't really show that well so 35kt
  • Sepia Rose Thorn Crown- 30kt
  • Pristine Rose Thorn Banner-75kt
  • Veteran Scars- 25kt each for any

Complete apparel is Peacekeeper Mantle, Peace Dove, and Daisy Flowerfall. This would be 6kt all together (2kt per piece)

Wind Emblem is free since it's Mistral Jamboree!

Base price is 100kt, and sponsoring a gene does NOT negate that price. So if you did not sponsor along with Emberglo, it would be at absolute minimum with accent and completed apparel 756kt. I would highly suggest negotiation with Emberglo on what you'd like to split up in terms of apparel!

If you need more help breaking things down or understanding anything, please let me know. I cannot help on negotiations but I can help as best I can for anything else!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Okay, so... if I'm not doing crystal (say, just basic) and I'm not doing the accent, but I am sponsoring two pieces of apparel (I'll go with the satchels and the scars), then the total is...

100K + 6K (existing apparel) + 60K (two sponsorships) so... 166K?
@crateshya Okay, so... if I'm not doing crystal (say, just basic) and I'm not doing the accent, but I am sponsoring two pieces of apparel (I'll go with the satchels and the scars), then the total is...

100K + 6K (existing apparel) + 60K (two sponsorships) so... 166K?
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Alright sounds good to me ^^ ( I honestly just have issues being able to pay attention to stuff, so all that text is really rough on me) It is a very nicely organized list, I just wasn't positive and wanted to make sure I was reading prices right.

So what's the grand total? When would you like payment? (:
Alright sounds good to me ^^ ( I honestly just have issues being able to pay attention to stuff, so all that text is really rough on me) It is a very nicely organized list, I just wasn't positive and wanted to make sure I was reading prices right.

So what's the grand total? When would you like payment? (:
8G9Vnvx.gif
[b]Username:[/b] StarNinja [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20978396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209784/20978396_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Tiger, Butterfly, Runes. [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b]N/A [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] [item=Crimson silk sash] [item=crimson silk scarf] [item=crimson silk veil] [item=gossamer wing silks] [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] [item=black tulip flowerfall] [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] Yes? [item=crimson leg silks] [item=crimson arm silks] [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] [b]Total Cost:[/b] 457 messengers scrolls paid! Do you even need that many lol. ;) Let me know if everythings okay? I tried my best but... O_O I don't know if I got the specifics of the apparel right. =(
Username: StarNinja
Dragon:
20978396_350.png

Complete Genes: Tiger, Butterfly, Runes.
Sponsoring Gene?:N/A
Festival Apparel: N/A
Complete Apparel:
Crimson Silk Sash Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Silk Veil Gossamer Wing Silks
Complete Accent/Skin: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?:
Black Tulip Flowerfall
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: Yes?
Crimson Leg Silks Crimson Arm Silks
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A
Pidgeot Crest Change?: N/A
Pidgeot Eye Marking: N/A
Shadow Layer Color: N/A
Line Layer Color: N/A
Additional notes:

Total Cost: 457 messengers scrolls paid!
Do you even need that many lol. ;)
Let me know if everythings okay? I tried my best but... O_O
I don't know if I got the specifics of the apparel right. =(
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@StarlitFire Ok, sounds good to me! Your new total will be 345kt so you know- feel free to send payment and I'll have the front main updated asap!

@DecemberStar Hi there! Black Tulip Flowerfall has not been sponsored yet, so it is not complete. it costs 220kt to sponsor (or 294 Messenger Scrolls)- did you wish to sponsor it? If not, you will have to go below StarNinja as they are willing to sponsor it. Would that be ok?

Also each complete apparel item is 2kt or 3 festival currency- so each sky silk you add on would be 3 Messenger Scrolls. If you just wanted the two, it would be 6 Messenger scrolls. You can also have the other sky silks recolored if you would like for 13 scrolls each, if you would like to sponsor recolors!

Let me know what you would like to do, and I can give you a total proper!

@Icystorm You have yourself marked down for a basic primary- you did not want to wait then, for crystal? And did you want to choose another few apparel pieces for if there is a next time? I can do some kind of spear since I also offer not-FR apparel so let me know what kind of spear you'd like me to do/if you'd like me to wing it/sketch out some ideas for you! That'd just count as one slot by the by, so you'd still have 5 apparel slots.

Either way everything looks good- I will pm you in a moment with the invoice!

@micahjaguar Yes, that total without sponsorship would be correct, and it would be basic primary unless you'd like to push your order down in the ranks since you did order before Emberglo.

@Danizaurs I can get that! I try to simplify prices and explanations as much as I can and have no problem explaining cause sometimes I see text walls myself and my eyes roll into the back of my head.

If you can please update your form for me, I will get you your total!

@StarNinja Hihi! DecemberStar posted before you with the Black Tulip Flowerfall, so if they sponsor it your price will likely be significantly less. I have asked them whether or not they'd like to sponsor it since they have it listed as complete apparel.

Either way, it's 26 Scrolls for the Crimson Leg and Arm silks, 125 scrolls for the base, 12 scrolls for the completed apparel, so pre-Flowerfall, that would be 163 scrolls total. With the Flowerfall it would be 457 scrolls total. Everything else looks good- I'll let you know what DecemberStar wants to do though with that Black Tulip Flowerfall.

Also you'd be surprised. >_> I'm a wind clan at heart and I go through at least 1700 festival currency each festival. :'D I definitely want to pick up a few extra Map Kits this time around so that will go to that.
@StarlitFire Ok, sounds good to me! Your new total will be 345kt so you know- feel free to send payment and I'll have the front main updated asap!

@DecemberStar Hi there! Black Tulip Flowerfall has not been sponsored yet, so it is not complete. it costs 220kt to sponsor (or 294 Messenger Scrolls)- did you wish to sponsor it? If not, you will have to go below StarNinja as they are willing to sponsor it. Would that be ok?

Also each complete apparel item is 2kt or 3 festival currency- so each sky silk you add on would be 3 Messenger Scrolls. If you just wanted the two, it would be 6 Messenger scrolls. You can also have the other sky silks recolored if you would like for 13 scrolls each, if you would like to sponsor recolors!

Let me know what you would like to do, and I can give you a total proper!

@Icystorm You have yourself marked down for a basic primary- you did not want to wait then, for crystal? And did you want to choose another few apparel pieces for if there is a next time? I can do some kind of spear since I also offer not-FR apparel so let me know what kind of spear you'd like me to do/if you'd like me to wing it/sketch out some ideas for you! That'd just count as one slot by the by, so you'd still have 5 apparel slots.

Either way everything looks good- I will pm you in a moment with the invoice!

@micahjaguar Yes, that total without sponsorship would be correct, and it would be basic primary unless you'd like to push your order down in the ranks since you did order before Emberglo.

@Danizaurs I can get that! I try to simplify prices and explanations as much as I can and have no problem explaining cause sometimes I see text walls myself and my eyes roll into the back of my head.

If you can please update your form for me, I will get you your total!

@StarNinja Hihi! DecemberStar posted before you with the Black Tulip Flowerfall, so if they sponsor it your price will likely be significantly less. I have asked them whether or not they'd like to sponsor it since they have it listed as complete apparel.

Either way, it's 26 Scrolls for the Crimson Leg and Arm silks, 125 scrolls for the base, 12 scrolls for the completed apparel, so pre-Flowerfall, that would be 163 scrolls total. With the Flowerfall it would be 457 scrolls total. Everything else looks good- I'll let you know what DecemberStar wants to do though with that Black Tulip Flowerfall.

Also you'd be surprised. >_> I'm a wind clan at heart and I go through at least 1700 festival currency each festival. :'D I definitely want to pick up a few extra Map Kits this time around so that will go to that.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya I had to go over things multiple times, but I think I understand it now. I think it is just a lot to take in.
@crateshya I had to go over things multiple times, but I think I understand it now. I think it is just a lot to take in.
407Ohsj.png
All updated, hopefully I put them in the correct spots
All updated, hopefully I put them in the correct spots
8G9Vnvx.gif
Hi I edited the order and I would like the scarf recolored to Sky Blue..
Also the Black Tulip Flowerfall is being sponsored by my daughter StarNinja... So if you would do her order first StarNinja and I would be fine with it..
Hi I edited the order and I would like the scarf recolored to Sky Blue..
Also the Black Tulip Flowerfall is being sponsored by my daughter StarNinja... So if you would do her order first StarNinja and I would be fine with it..
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47