Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Back to Hatchlinghood [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
@Blowinginthewind

I have your adopt finished (made the lovely pearly yesterday) but received no payment yet. This is a reminder ping you asked for her.
@Blowinginthewind

I have your adopt finished (made the lovely pearly yesterday) but received no payment yet. This is a reminder ping you asked for her.
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@lopika i love these!! 8) may i please get one of orabelle? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11111198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111112/11111198_350.png[/img] [/url] i'll send payment as soon as u confirm! :)
@lopika
i love these!! 8) may i please get one of orabelle?

11111198_350.png

i'll send payment as soon as u confirm! :)
@Rhamnus

Thank you for the order!

I assume you don't want a sig-sized adopt, just the bigger one, but please let me know if you do want a small one too. They are FREE. Just a simple resize of the regular size.

Price is 10 000 treasure

Please send a Crossroads, and I will accept when I have finished your adopt

EDIT: I can make her fur a rainbow color if you want me to. It will cost an extra 2 000 treasure though. Or make the full accent for 5 000 treasure.
@Rhamnus

Thank you for the order!

I assume you don't want a sig-sized adopt, just the bigger one, but please let me know if you do want a small one too. They are FREE. Just a simple resize of the regular size.

Price is 10 000 treasure

Please send a Crossroads, and I will accept when I have finished your adopt

EDIT: I can make her fur a rainbow color if you want me to. It will cost an extra 2 000 treasure though. Or make the full accent for 5 000 treasure.
@lopika
im good with regular size, thank you! :)
id be happy to pay an extra 5k for her full accent!
i'll send the crossroads right away!
@lopika
im good with regular size, thank you! :)
id be happy to pay an extra 5k for her full accent!
i'll send the crossroads right away!
@lopika

Sorry didnt see your first post and sent payment via PM not crossroads.
@lopika

Sorry didnt see your first post and sent payment via PM not crossroads.
@Blowinginthewind

It's OK. I like Crossroads more because I can accept it later on when I already have the adopt done, but I see there is a garantee of the payment there. PM is fine too, only needs a bit more attention on my part :)
@Blowinginthewind

It's OK. I like Crossroads more because I can accept it later on when I already have the adopt done, but I see there is a garantee of the payment there. PM is fine too, only needs a bit more attention on my part :)
@Rhamnus

Adopt delivery!

auioig.jpg
@Rhamnus

Adopt delivery!

auioig.jpg
[center][size=5][color=TEAL]NEW ADOPTS AVAILABLE![/COLOR][/SIZE][/center][color=teal] [b]Ravening Snappers[/b][/color] look like this: [columns][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2qwkg3o.jpg[/IMG] [nextcol][color=transparent]gdhfghd[/color][nextcol][IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/53l2cm.jpg[/IMG][/columns] [quote][center][b]Price: 10 000 treasure / 15 gems[/b][i] upfront![/i] [center][b]Get every 5th adopt for FREE![/b][/center][/quote][/center]
NEW ADOPTS AVAILABLE!

Ravening Snappers
look like this:

2qwkg3o.jpg gdhfghd 53l2cm.jpg

Quote:
Price: 10 000 treasure / 15 gems upfront!
Get every 5th adopt for FREE!
@lopika
thank you!!
@lopika
thank you!!
@Aryana

I think you might have missed my previous ping with your finished adopts. They are on the bottom of page 5 :)
@Aryana

I think you might have missed my previous ping with your finished adopts. They are on the bottom of page 5 :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42