Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Back to Hatchlinghood [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Maegelcarwen

Adopt delivery!

33kq4jl.jpg

15ocbr6.jpg
@Maegelcarwen

Adopt delivery!

33kq4jl.jpg

15ocbr6.jpg
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@lopika that was SO FAST!!! :O And they're adorable! :D My sisters will love them! Thankyou so much! I'll be in touch again soon :D
@lopika that was SO FAST!!! :O And they're adorable! :D My sisters will love them! Thankyou so much! I'll be in touch again soon :D
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@lopika make that *really* soon, :D You even did the butterfly wings SO beautifully! <3
@lopika make that *really* soon, :D You even did the butterfly wings SO beautifully! <3
@Maegelcarwen

Adopt delivery!

fk8ivo.jpg

I tryed my hand at the Winter Wind and it is really tiny, but they are actual (star-like) snowflakes! Hope you like her that way! :)
@Maegelcarwen

Adopt delivery!

fk8ivo.jpg

I tryed my hand at the Winter Wind and it is really tiny, but they are actual (star-like) snowflakes! Hope you like her that way! :)
@lopika I ADORE her, (Ari) Aryana's going to flip out :D Sky is her absolute favourite dragon, it's a gift for her- :D Thanks so much! :D
Edit- and I SUPER love the smoke you did on Shylantham, it's so elegant! Nice work :D
@lopika I ADORE her, (Ari) Aryana's going to flip out :D Sky is her absolute favourite dragon, it's a gift for her- :D Thanks so much! :D
Edit- and I SUPER love the smoke you did on Shylantham, it's so elegant! Nice work :D
@Maegelcarwen

Aw how sweet of you! Thank you for the compliment! I hope Aryana will like her :)
@Maegelcarwen

Aw how sweet of you! Thank you for the compliment! I hope Aryana will like her :)
@lopika thankyou SO much for making art for my baby Sky!!! Her snowflakes even!!!!! <3 This is the first art I've ever had! It's like she has a baby photo of how cute she was when she was little! :D How wonderful! Thanks so much :D
@lopika thankyou SO much for making art for my baby Sky!!! Her snowflakes even!!!!! <3 This is the first art I've ever had! It's like she has a baby photo of how cute she was when she was little! :D How wonderful! Thanks so much :D
butterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gif
@Aryana

I am happy you like her! Feel free to order more Slumber Pearls or come by regularly for new breeds (when I get a good idea for a new base for other breeds).
@Aryana

I am happy you like her! Feel free to order more Slumber Pearls or come by regularly for new breeds (when I get a good idea for a new base for other breeds).
@lopika [center][size=4][color=teal]I would like to order![/color][/size][/center] [b]Username:[/b] Malachai [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21600764] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216008/21600764_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Note:[/b] Any chance you could make the pearl gold instead of white? If not that's fine. (you can ignore the accent and apparel if you want XD) [b]Payment: treasure[/b] [b]Tiny: no [/b]
@lopika
I would like to order!
Username: Malachai
Dragon Image:

21600764_350.png

Note: Any chance you could make the pearl gold instead of white? If not that's fine. (you can ignore the accent and apparel if you want XD)
Payment: treasure
Tiny: no

@Malachai

Thank you for the order!

Custom pearl is +2 000 treasure (sure can make it gold)

That accent seems to be simple enough for me to draw, I could make it for +5 000 treasure

Total with accent: 10 000 + 2 000 + 5 000 = 17 000 treasure

Let me know what you decide for the accent! Please send payment via Crossroads and I will accept when I have finished the adopt.
@Malachai

Thank you for the order!

Custom pearl is +2 000 treasure (sure can make it gold)

That accent seems to be simple enough for me to draw, I could make it for +5 000 treasure

Total with accent: 10 000 + 2 000 + 5 000 = 17 000 treasure

Let me know what you decide for the accent! Please send payment via Crossroads and I will accept when I have finished the adopt.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42