Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Back to Hatchlinghood [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
[center]@Swagolor [size=4][color=teal]Thank you for the order![/color][/size][/center] Please confirm if I got it right: 1st Dragon: Cherub/[b]Basic[/b]/Underbelly base price: 10 shimmering cones Stars (like an accent? many doodly stars like this: [emoji=star]?) 5 shimmering cones 2nd Dragon: Pinstripe/[b]Basic[/b]/Basic base price: 10 shimmering cones Silver filigree helmet (yay congrats on getting one) 7 shimmering cones [b]Your total: 32 shimmering cones If you find everything fine, please send a one way crossroads with the shimmering cones, I will accept and ping you here when your adopts are finished.[/b]
@Swagolor

Thank you for the order!

Please confirm if I got it right:

1st Dragon:

Cherub/Basic/Underbelly base price: 10 shimmering cones
Stars (like an accent? many doodly stars like this: ?) 5 shimmering cones

2nd Dragon:

Pinstripe/Basic/Basic base price: 10 shimmering cones
Silver filigree helmet (yay congrats on getting one) 7 shimmering cones

Your total: 32 shimmering cones

If you find everything fine, please send a one way crossroads with the shimmering cones, I will accept and ping you here when your adopts are finished.
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@Lopika
Ah! I forgot apout pinstripe. Remove that too.

And with the stars, not exactly an accent, but a few ones above the head or something similar. And the pearlcatcher also has dented iron gauntlets/gloves.
@Lopika
Ah! I forgot apout pinstripe. Remove that too.

And with the stars, not exactly an accent, but a few ones above the head or something similar. And the pearlcatcher also has dented iron gauntlets/gloves.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
@Swagolor

Thanks for clearing that for me. So the 2nd dragon is tripple basic. The gauntlet will be an extra 3 cones, so your total is 35 cones.
@Swagolor

Thanks for clearing that for me. So the 2nd dragon is tripple basic. The gauntlet will be an extra 3 cones, so your total is 35 cones.
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@Lopika
Okay. I ill send the cones now.
@Lopika
Okay. I ill send the cones now.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[center][size=4][color=teal]I would like to order![/color][/size][/center] [b]Username:[/b] Bunbon [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22865843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228659/22865843_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel/Skin/Accent:[/b] The headpiece, lily, and possibly the dress too please? [b]Note:[/b] These are cute! The coatl, skydancers, and pearls are my favorite! Thank you! [b]Payment: gems[/b] [b]Tiny: yes please![/b]
I would like to order!
Username: Bunbon
Dragon Image:
22865843_350.png

Apparel/Skin/Accent: The headpiece, lily, and possibly the dress too please?
Note: These are cute! The coatl, skydancers, and pearls are my favorite! Thank you!
Payment: gems
Tiny: yes please!
i8ycBsv.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42