Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]---Neverland---
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107
@Spassow

Please ping me when you have new breeds! Especially for Coatls and Imperials!
@Spassow

Please ping me when you have new breeds! Especially for Coatls and Imperials!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
Please ping me when you do other breeds. I have no nocturnes that I want an adopt for right now.
Please ping me when you do other breeds. I have no nocturnes that I want an adopt for right now.
9PswVhS.png
@Spassow

Such a wonderful idea, please ping me when imperials are available. :)
@Spassow

Such a wonderful idea, please ping me when imperials are available. :)
0A8CmoE.gif
@Spassow

May I be part of the ping list for when you get more complicated genes / other breeds?
@Spassow

May I be part of the ping list for when you get more complicated genes / other breeds?
ToPoqAU.png4FJvATt.pngY9qMFMx.pngzvbW93x.png
@Spassow Can you please ping me for new breeds? Thanks :3
@Spassow Can you please ping me for new breeds? Thanks :3
@Spassow

Could you add me to your list if you do other breeds? Thanks!
@Spassow

Could you add me to your list if you do other breeds? Thanks!
@Spassow
Please ping me when you do other breeds!
@Spassow
Please ping me when you do other breeds!
sfox-7438-46_9_1_1_2_4_14_1.pngUsjnBVU.png4taB29c.png
@Spassow
Please ping me for any new breeds! *o*
Also, I guess the slot has already been taken? But if you still have an open slot, I'd love to take it in any case and will post the form asap~
@Spassow
Please ping me for any new breeds! *o*
Also, I guess the slot has already been taken? But if you still have an open slot, I'd love to take it in any case and will post the form asap~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Spassow Can you put me on your pinglist for new genes and new breeds? :)
@Spassow Can you put me on your pinglist for new genes and new breeds? :)
@Spassow What do you think the price would be for my Chicken? He's not fully gened yet so i'm adding a preview of how he will look like fully gened. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=1&wing=42&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=9&secg=1&tert=63&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] maize piebald / lemon shimmer / carmine glimmer [quote] [b]Dragon:[/b] http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11581455 [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Genes:[/b] piebald / shimmer / glimmer [b]Apparels:[/b][item=illuminated crown] [b]Remarks:[/b] i know there's no chicken apparel or familiar, but could you add one on the shoulder or something? Like the Paunchy Red Percher i added to him, but instead of that bird a fat little chicken :D [/quote]
@Spassow

What do you think the price would be for my Chicken? He's not fully gened yet so i'm adding a preview of how he will look like fully gened.

dragonpic2.php?body=1&wing=42&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=9&secg=1&tert=63&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
maize piebald / lemon shimmer / carmine glimmer
Quote:
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11581455
Payment: Gems
Genes: piebald / shimmer / glimmer
Apparels: Illuminated Crown
Remarks: i know there's no chicken apparel or familiar, but could you add one on the shoulder or something? Like the Paunchy Red Percher i added to him, but instead of that bird a fat little chicken :D
0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107