Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]---Neverland---
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107
@Spassow [quote] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20424513] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/204246/20424513.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apperal:[/b] [item=copper halfmoon spectacles] [item=Solar Blades] [b]Genes:[/b] Iri/Shim/Underbelly [b]Payment:[/b] Gems - 260 [b]Remarks:[/b] Would you be willing to do payment like this: You start work, let me know when you have finished (perhaps show small/watermarked thumbnail), then I pay and you give me full version? I have lost about 100 usd to artists getting paid upfront over the years, and while I understand the need to get paid upfront, I'm quite shy about it now. [/quote]
@Spassow
Quote:
Dragon:

20424513.png

Apperal: Copper Halfmoon Spectacles Solar Blades

Genes: Iri/Shim/Underbelly
Payment: Gems - 260

Remarks: Would you be willing to do payment like this: You start work, let me know when you have finished (perhaps show small/watermarked thumbnail), then I pay and you give me full version? I have lost about 100 usd to artists getting paid upfront over the years, and while I understand the need to get paid upfront, I'm quite shy about it now.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri Oh you're my first customer:D So glad... I want to do an example with my dragon first,and you came! Yup no problem,I could do your adopts now~And for you are the first one,I will draw 2 free apparel for your cool dragon.Which apparel do you want?
@Minstri Oh you're my first customer:D So glad... I want to do an example with my dragon first,and you came! Yup no problem,I could do your adopts now~And for you are the first one,I will draw 2 free apparel for your cool dragon.Which apparel do you want?
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow Excellent! =D I think the Solar Blades and Glasses would be good, if that's alright? Super thank you! Your art here is really wonderful.

Updated the form with requested apparel so it's all in one place.
@Spassow Excellent! =D I think the Solar Blades and Glasses would be good, if that's alright? Super thank you! Your art here is really wonderful.

Updated the form with requested apparel so it's all in one place.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri Oh it takes much more time than I think...Here you go~ By the way,I posted her in my shop as an example...If you don't like to,tell me plz:D [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/83853d725eb646eaf90af0438c95941d/tumblr_o48vocQpe91vonduzo1_540.png[/img]
@Minstri Oh it takes much more time than I think...Here you go~
By the way,I posted her in my shop as an example...If you don't like to,tell me plz:D

tumblr_o48vocQpe91vonduzo1_540.png
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow

Oh my god. That is amazing! Thank you so much! And yeah, go right ahead with using it as a sample.

Will you be doing other breeds in the future? I can get on a pinglist if you do?
@Spassow

Oh my god. That is amazing! Thank you so much! And yeah, go right ahead with using it as a sample.

Will you be doing other breeds in the future? I can get on a pinglist if you do?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri Emm yes,I may do other breeds.But I work very slow...Added you to the pinglist!:D
@Minstri Emm yes,I may do other breeds.But I work very slow...Added you to the pinglist!:D
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Murasaki @Enoch @Valishtu @technicaldragon @anhbon921 @Kuroida @deulirium @WeyrLeader @Mangoo @CornixElecti Pinglist from [Neverland]-Art shop.Here is my new adopts shop.I think you may have interest;)
@Murasaki @Enoch @Valishtu @technicaldragon @anhbon921 @Kuroida @deulirium @WeyrLeader @Mangoo @CornixElecti Pinglist from [Neverland]-Art shop.Here is my new adopts shop.I think you may have interest;)
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow pls ping me once you get other breeds done! :3
@Spassow pls ping me once you get other breeds done! :3
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
@Spassow

Could I be pinged for new breeds/genes?
@Spassow

Could I be pinged for new breeds/genes?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@spassow

Can i be on your pinglist for imperials, pearlcatchers and skydancers, please~?
@spassow

Can i be on your pinglist for imperials, pearlcatchers and skydancers, please~?
16440.png
'rah
how many miles to babylon?
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
| EST | lair | wishlist | gem sales |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107