Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Minstri's Simulacra - Pixel Dragons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@Minstri Thank you for the update!
@Minstri Thank you for the update!
Gpasq5f.png
@Minstri I don't mind the wait! I'd love to be added to the list c:
@Minstri I don't mind the wait! I'd love to be added to the list c:
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@Minstri Aw thanks for the update! And no rush, real life stuff always comes first, you'll get to it when you can and i'll patiently await! ovo
@Minstri Aw thanks for the update! And no rush, real life stuff always comes first, you'll get to it when you can and i'll patiently await! ovo
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
@Minstri Username: Epulina User ID#: 170971 Linked Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14019308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140194/14019308_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Ripple / Current / Smoke Apparel: [item=teardrop citrine pendant][item=glowing orange clawtips][item=golden birdskull necklace][item=conjurer's hat][item=white linen head wrap][item=white linen arm wraps][item=conjurer's herb pouch][item=white linen leg wraps][item=white linen chest wraps][item=autumn breeze] Accent or Skin: [item=accent: sunbreak] Direction (L/R): Left Notes/Custom: How much would it be for everything above? c: And do you require payment before or after you finish?
@Minstri
Username: Epulina
User ID#: 170971

Linked Dragon Image:

14019308_350.png

Genes: Ripple / Current / Smoke
Apparel:
Teardrop Citrine Pendant Glowing Orange Clawtips Golden Birdskull Necklace Conjurer's Hat White Linen Head Wrap White Linen Arm Wraps Conjurer's Herb Pouch White Linen Leg Wraps Autumn Breeze

Accent or Skin:
Accent: Sunbreak

Direction (L/R): Left

Notes/Custom: How much would it be for everything above? c: And do you require payment before or after you finish?
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Minstri

No worries, RL always comes first~ ^^ I hope everything settles down for you soon though~
And thanks so much for the offer on the sprite, but I'll pass, I'm sure you have enough work ahead of you~ lol

Thanks so much for the update~ :)
@Minstri

No worries, RL always comes first~ ^^ I hope everything settles down for you soon though~
And thanks so much for the offer on the sprite, but I'll pass, I'm sure you have enough work ahead of you~ lol

Thanks so much for the update~ :)
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3
@Minstri yup sounds good
@Minstri yup sounds good
fandomsigsmall_by_myserpentine-d9uw89w.png
@Minstri Thank you for the update! Things happen, so no worries :> As for the sprite; I'll have to let you know later when I feel okay and can actually think hhaha ^^;
@Minstri Thank you for the update! Things happen, so no worries :> As for the sprite; I'll have to let you know later when I feel okay and can actually think hhaha ^^;
cloudscape_sanct_edit_by_boundaryinbetween-d9s08rm.jpg
@minstri May I be added on a pingslist for new breeds?
@minstri May I be added on a pingslist for new breeds?
They/Them
Here we are. Sorry for the delay. [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/625c/f/2016/193/1/d/sinthanimated_by_general_ebonrose-da9r3xg.gif[/img] Gah! forgot gembond T_T I'll fix that in the morning. @Graveforth There we are.
Here we are. Sorry for the delay.

sinthanimated_by_general_ebonrose-da9r3xg.gif

Gah! forgot gembond T_T I'll fix that in the morning.

@Graveforth

There we are.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri Aaaah what a pretty boy thank you so much!! Such spooks mehaha

Don't worry too much about the gembond, I'm happy to take him as he is. I'm just excited to finally have art for him! :)
@Minstri Aaaah what a pretty boy thank you so much!! Such spooks mehaha

Don't worry too much about the gembond, I'm happy to take him as he is. I'm just excited to finally have art for him! :)
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24