Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coli Team Adopts [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Proxima This seems really cool! Could you put me on just a general update pinglist of some sort?
@Proxima This seems really cool! Could you put me on just a general update pinglist of some sort?
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
@Proxima
Can I get on your pinglist? Looking forward to seeing the other dragon breed designs!
@Proxima
Can I get on your pinglist? Looking forward to seeing the other dragon breed designs!
hwx9xv0.gifCTfvweD.gifU9dHtsT.gifWH0rM5s.gif
Yesss, my team is just a spiral and a nocturne, so please ping me when you have them!!

This looks awesome!!!
Yesss, my team is just a spiral and a nocturne, so please ping me when you have them!!

This looks awesome!!!
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
@Proxima I love this so much! Your shop is well organized and very nice. :)

My coli team has a SD, but also an Imp and a Spiral. It might be a while til you've got those breeds ready, which I don't mind - if you could ping me, that'd be great! ^_^

Also, I have a lore writing shop that is relatively new, if you'd like to be affiliates. C:
@Proxima I love this so much! Your shop is well organized and very nice. :)

My coli team has a SD, but also an Imp and a Spiral. It might be a while til you've got those breeds ready, which I don't mind - if you could ping me, that'd be great! ^_^

Also, I have a lore writing shop that is relatively new, if you'd like to be affiliates. C:
1u3H6jas.png
@Proxima
Nice!
Can I get on your new breed pinglist? (I've only one SD at the moment)
@Proxima
Nice!
Can I get on your new breed pinglist? (I've only one SD at the moment)
SshqD6Q.png
@Proxima Can I get a ping for new breeds please?

(specifically my coli team is coatl/imperial+2, and a snapper Mire trainer, but I wanna see everything you come up with! :3 )
@Proxima Can I get a ping for new breeds please?

(specifically my coli team is coatl/imperial+2, and a snapper Mire trainer, but I wanna see everything you come up with! :3 )
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
@Proxima

Deeefinitely interested in these with Imperials, please ping me for that! :D
Thanks for the ping ^^
@Proxima

Deeefinitely interested in these with Imperials, please ping me for that! :D
Thanks for the ping ^^
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
@proxima yELLS
Darn it i don't have enough spare funds right now, but I'll def want to buy another time!! >:O
@proxima yELLS
Darn it i don't have enough spare funds right now, but I'll def want to buy another time!! >:O
@Proxima
Could I be added to the ping list for Pearlcatchers and snappers, please? I love these so far! :D Thank you. c:
@Proxima
Could I be added to the ping list for Pearlcatchers and snappers, please? I love these so far! :D Thank you. c:
NcRl9aq.png
@Proxima

I'm super excited!!

Can you put me on pinglist for new breeds as well?
(My team is two coatls and a wildclaw, but I have a mirror in training :'D)
@Proxima

I'm super excited!!

Can you put me on pinglist for new breeds as well?
(My team is two coatls and a wildclaw, but I have a mirror in training :'D)
20119.png20118.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29