Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 434 435 436 437 438 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
Ahh, sorry about that! My mistake. ^^
@miirshroom
Ahh, sorry about that! My mistake. ^^
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@miirshroom
I'd like to be on the pinglist please!
@miirshroom
I'd like to be on the pinglist please!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@MusicandMagic correct - it is Customs only this round. It should be that the next after this will be back to Artist's Choice again.
@MusicandMagic correct - it is Customs only this round. It should be that the next after this will be back to Artist's Choice again.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
I’m glad you’re giving a heads up so I can plan my order. I missed the artist choice on :’(
I’m glad you’re giving a heads up so I can plan my order. I missed the artist choice on :’(
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@miirshroom I have waited so long for this *clenches fist* I do have a question :^) will you be making more plants in the future? If so, are you taking suggestions? Asking because I'd die for cypresses, stone pines and acacias. Edit: OH I JUST REMEMBERED. Olive trees and grape vines....... imagine [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] to be entirely honest, I would love to help you in any way, shape or form if that's possible. I know making art is hard and I know this takes time and effort so if you need any sort of help with anything, hit me up!
@miirshroom I have waited so long for this *clenches fist*

I do have a question :^) will you be making more plants in the future? If so, are you taking suggestions? Asking because I'd die for cypresses, stone pines and acacias.

Edit: OH I JUST REMEMBERED. Olive trees and grape vines....... imagine to be entirely honest, I would love to help you in any way, shape or form if that's possible. I know making art is hard and I know this takes time and effort so if you need any sort of help with anything, hit me up!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@miirshroom
When's a good time to place an order for a change to an existing bonsai?
I have one that I'd like to add some ivy too, but I don't want to clog up slots if it's the wrong time to order.
@miirshroom
When's a good time to place an order for a change to an existing bonsai?
I have one that I'd like to add some ivy too, but I don't want to clog up slots if it's the wrong time to order.
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@miirshroom hey! realised I didn't update my username with you! I used to be Being (or BeingOfNature, huzzah for more name changes!) hope everything is going ok! will have to order some more from you at some point cx
@miirshroom hey! realised I didn't update my username with you! I used to be Being (or BeingOfNature, huzzah for more name changes!) hope everything is going ok! will have to order some more from you at some point cx
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@miirshroom
oooh, so exciting! please make sure to ping me when it opens. i've already got my order planned! xD
@miirshroom
oooh, so exciting! please make sure to ping me when it opens. i've already got my order planned! xD
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@TehuMertt I have a long list of plants to add - mostly I try to do items that have a direct Flight Rising icon that suit them. Like I have something planned for cedar twigs that would be cyprus-like in shape, and plans for a ficus tree based on the fig items that would be similar in shape to an acacia. I prefer to draw all new items myself even if it takes longer for stylistic consistency, but thank you =]

@makani Yeah, this round of slots is supposed to be just new customs - either after this round of slots or after the next set of Artist's Choice slots I will open up a list that is just for small update requests (possibly timed with a handful of new items).

@BeingOfSalt oh hey, nice to see you again =] Updated the pinglist, but you should know that you wouldn't have been included in the recent pings regardless because for these slots I limited the list to only people who requested to be added since the shop closed last July.
@TehuMertt I have a long list of plants to add - mostly I try to do items that have a direct Flight Rising icon that suit them. Like I have something planned for cedar twigs that would be cyprus-like in shape, and plans for a ficus tree based on the fig items that would be similar in shape to an acacia. I prefer to draw all new items myself even if it takes longer for stylistic consistency, but thank you =]

@makani Yeah, this round of slots is supposed to be just new customs - either after this round of slots or after the next set of Artist's Choice slots I will open up a list that is just for small update requests (possibly timed with a handful of new items).

@BeingOfSalt oh hey, nice to see you again =] Updated the pinglist, but you should know that you wouldn't have been included in the recent pings regardless because for these slots I limited the list to only people who requested to be added since the shop closed last July.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
Fantastic, thank you so much, I look forward to it! May I be added to the ping list for that, please and thank you so much.
@miirshroom
Fantastic, thank you so much, I look forward to it! May I be added to the ping list for that, please and thank you so much.
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
1 2 ... 434 435 436 437 438 ... 493 494