Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 433 434 435 436 437 ... 493 494
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 150px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] a cherry blossom, a snowshoe rabbit and a Tortoiseshell Bamboo, i will prefer the most green one. [b]Theme Directions:[/b] go for something japanese, like samurais, temples with gorgeous gardens. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25683861] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256839/25683861_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom
Image width: 150px
Specific Item requests: a cherry blossom, a snowshoe rabbit and a Tortoiseshell Bamboo, i will prefer the most green one.
Theme Directions: go for something japanese, like samurais, temples with gorgeous gardens.
Dragon Image:
25683861_350.png
DizcD8I.png
Ah, I've updated the relevant places to try and make it more clear that slots are closed now. I'm not a big fan of pinging for slots, but I also don't want to be sitting on a list of 100 paid orders if I leave the shop open to always accepting all new orders like I did before!

@KuanHung current prices are 150kt/150 gems for 100px width, or 250kt/250 gems for 150px width. However, these slots are not currently open - I may open another set in 2 weeks, after a round of Custom-only orders.

@Silverpaw17 I am doing a slot based system right now and I will ping whenever slots are next open!

@kyoi All slots have been filled for this round - please hold on to your order for later when I open Artist's Choice slots again!
Ah, I've updated the relevant places to try and make it more clear that slots are closed now. I'm not a big fan of pinging for slots, but I also don't want to be sitting on a list of 100 paid orders if I leave the shop open to always accepting all new orders like I did before!

@KuanHung current prices are 150kt/150 gems for 100px width, or 250kt/250 gems for 150px width. However, these slots are not currently open - I may open another set in 2 weeks, after a round of Custom-only orders.

@Silverpaw17 I am doing a slot based system right now and I will ping whenever slots are next open!

@kyoi All slots have been filled for this round - please hold on to your order for later when I open Artist's Choice slots again!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom can you put me on your pinglist for when slots next open? THis looks super fun and I will have to order something here eventually
@miirshroom can you put me on your pinglist for when slots next open? THis looks super fun and I will have to order something here eventually
Wishlist (for now)
I’m just here to make it easy fo me to find this again...
My brain is boggled from reading this, I’ll figure it out eventually....
I’m just here to make it easy fo me to find this again...
My brain is boggled from reading this, I’ll figure it out eventually....
gswDZst.png
[center]@voidbeast yep I can do combo planters, the advantage being that I can transition across the middle in a way that is not possible with 2 separate images. Like this fire/arcane combo: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/61b7/f/2018/184/9/3/1602_300px_toppazz_by_miirshroom-dcg815k.png[/img] @Saskia [i]A Cheerfully Glade // Blush and Blue // Tangerine Dream[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/um8lC55.png[/img] @pastellord [i]Wispglow Woods // Cryptids Crawling // Stones Scattered[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zCOTckc.png[/img] @bunlux [i]Canopy of Stars // Cairn of Stone // Flowers of Memory[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3lrARvY.png[/img] @Nuz [i]Airy Columns // Curious Quail // Alabaster Blooms[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/29a4FHA.png[/img] [size=2]=][/size][/center]
@voidbeast yep I can do combo planters, the advantage being that I can transition across the middle in a way that is not possible with 2 separate images. Like this fire/arcane combo:
1602_300px_toppazz_by_miirshroom-dcg815k.png

@Saskia
A Cheerfully Glade // Blush and Blue // Tangerine Dream
um8lC55.png

@pastellord
Wispglow Woods // Cryptids Crawling // Stones Scattered
zCOTckc.png

@bunlux
Canopy of Stars // Cairn of Stone // Flowers of Memory
3lrARvY.png

@Nuz
Airy Columns // Curious Quail // Alabaster Blooms
29a4FHA.png

=]
I've seen these bonsai pixels everywhere and would love to get my hands on one. Could you add me to your pinglist? Thank you! ^^
I've seen these bonsai pixels everywhere and would love to get my hands on one. Could you add me to your pinglist? Thank you! ^^
[size=1]@Aegia @Ahriman @AlvildaBright @Archfiend @Arinyl @Atrocities @Azurine @BraveHearted @BurntLeafyToast @ChaosOtter @Cherrytree1222 @Cirrostratus @Crim @Cut3si @DW08 @Dachshund59 @Delkerono @DraconianLucian @Drao @Druzy @Eclat @Ellireid @Enmity @Exceed @ExcelsisDeo @Fairyneko @Firtarian @FlipSide @FlyingSharksFly @Funfun11 @GadzooksTD @Habonde @Harmonywish @Holes @Idha @IllusiveFox @Issalyn @Joule @JustaRev @Katigura @Klytia @Korwa @KrazKitCat @LadyOfTheSkies @Loona12343 @LunaeLumen @Luunai @Lyka @MangoLlama @MarinaQuakenbrush @Mazurkas @MegaAbsol @Megiddo @Meqathi @Miralso @Mudy @MusicandMagic @NatureReclaimed @Nazh @Nekahktar @Nemora @NicoleEirin @Nuz @OblongSushi @Oppabo @Ordovician @OroshiKirin @Palmtrees @PepperPoppers @PinesAwait @Plantaera @Psi @Rainfrog @RainyRose @Redtiger7736 @Reythaak @Ririterasu @Rofa1309 @RogueHazel @Rookie @Rosewing @RuHyang @Runningwolf62 @Ruurin @Ryrima @SCP1762 @Sacrilegious @Sagittarium @Saphron @Saskia @SeaCrest @SeaDuchess @SeaEagle @Sidegrinder @Silessian @Silverpaw17 @SkyDancer10 @SkyyeofEmber @Sneevee @Spark @TehuMertt @TheFeatherFlock @Toska @Tues @Turboetana @Tyloxra @Urgathoa @VVastelander @Valiriah @Voidspeaker @Vulpen @Welgan @Werifesteria @WolfandCrow @Wraith296 @Xenomorph @bborzoi @bfkitsune @bunlux @daisiology @dorsia @finnickyfennec @frizzy123 @grandstander @humanityxpeople @jjonak @jr413 @kyoi @lithiumdream @malrinkye @mithrel @moyaofthemist @nikkolah @odakotarose @pastellord @protostar @quittingtime @remotecitadel @saltyscone @seapoem @shinrinyoku @snowy @soyunsombrero @staccatoglow @teiidae @tmq @voidbeast @xierla @yukitsukihana @yum [/size] Announcing the next set of bonsai slots, since these include complex material payments that should be organized in advance! [size=5][b][u]Custom Slots for 100px to 300px[/u][/b][/size] Opening Time: [color=red][b]Sunday August 11th at site time 11:00[/b][/color] Number of Slots: [b]10[/b] [size=4][b][u]Instructions:[/u][/b][/size] [LIST=1] [*]See [b]Custom Order[/b] section on the front page for order options and details of required payments. [*][b]Fill out form ahead of time and wait for announcement[/b] (I will ping the same list that went out in this post, plus anyone else who asks to be added between now and then). [*]If you have a general question/clarification you can post this in thread today and I'll answer. Please do not post full forms in thread ahead of the slot opening as I would like not to cause confusion. [*]Once I have identified 10 completed order forms I will make a cutoff post. Note that posts that just say "claimed" will be ignored. [*][b]I will start Crossroads trades for confirmed orders.[/b] Please be careful at this stage to not overspend treasure/gems/items before these trades can be completed, as that may cause them to fail. If I need to point out corrections for your order form I will send you a Message about it. [*]As before I may go above 10, but orders past the first 10 would be contacted for payment at a later point in time[/LIST] edit: typically only one order per slot for 150-300 px, or 2 orders per slot for 100px Order form for reference [code][b]Image width:[/b] N/A [b]Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration):[/b] N/A - N/A - N/A [b]Substrate:[/b] N/A [b]Structural Elements:[/b] N/A [b]Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):[/b] (N/A - N/A - N/A), (N/A - N/A - N/A), etc. [b]Plants:[/b] N/A [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A[/code] [size=2]aaaah I forgot that 250 isn't a size well defined by the current planter options list. Upped it to 300.[/size]
@Aegia @Ahriman @AlvildaBright @Archfiend @Arinyl @Atrocities @Azurine @BraveHearted @BurntLeafyToast @ChaosOtter @Cherrytree1222 @Cirrostratus @Crim @Cut3si @DW08 @Dachshund59 @Delkerono @DraconianLucian @Drao @Druzy @Eclat @Ellireid @Enmity @Exceed @ExcelsisDeo @Fairyneko @Firtarian @FlipSide @FlyingSharksFly @Funfun11 @GadzooksTD @Habonde @Harmonywish @Holes @Idha @IllusiveFox @Issalyn @Joule @JustaRev @Katigura @Klytia @Korwa @KrazKitCat @LadyOfTheSkies @Loona12343 @LunaeLumen @Luunai @Lyka @MangoLlama @MarinaQuakenbrush @Mazurkas @MegaAbsol @Megiddo @Meqathi @Miralso @Mudy @MusicandMagic @NatureReclaimed @Nazh @Nekahktar @Nemora @NicoleEirin @Nuz @OblongSushi @Oppabo @Ordovician @OroshiKirin @Palmtrees @PepperPoppers @PinesAwait @Plantaera @Psi @Rainfrog @RainyRose @Redtiger7736 @Reythaak @Ririterasu @Rofa1309 @RogueHazel @Rookie @Rosewing @RuHyang @Runningwolf62 @Ruurin @Ryrima @SCP1762 @Sacrilegious @Sagittarium @Saphron @Saskia @SeaCrest @SeaDuchess @SeaEagle @Sidegrinder @Silessian @Silverpaw17 @SkyDancer10 @SkyyeofEmber @Sneevee @Spark @TehuMertt @TheFeatherFlock @Toska @Tues @Turboetana @Tyloxra @Urgathoa @VVastelander @Valiriah @Voidspeaker @Vulpen @Welgan @Werifesteria @WolfandCrow @Wraith296 @Xenomorph @bborzoi @bfkitsune @bunlux @daisiology @dorsia @finnickyfennec @frizzy123 @grandstander @humanityxpeople @jjonak @jr413 @kyoi @lithiumdream @malrinkye @mithrel @moyaofthemist @nikkolah @odakotarose @pastellord @protostar @quittingtime @remotecitadel @saltyscone @seapoem @shinrinyoku @snowy @soyunsombrero @staccatoglow @teiidae @tmq @voidbeast @xierla @yukitsukihana @yum

Announcing the next set of bonsai slots, since these include complex material payments that should be organized in advance!

Custom Slots for 100px to 300px
Opening Time: Sunday August 11th at site time 11:00
Number of Slots: 10

Instructions:
  1. See Custom Order section on the front page for order options and details of required payments.
  2. Fill out form ahead of time and wait for announcement (I will ping the same list that went out in this post, plus anyone else who asks to be added between now and then).
  3. If you have a general question/clarification you can post this in thread today and I'll answer. Please do not post full forms in thread ahead of the slot opening as I would like not to cause confusion.
  4. Once I have identified 10 completed order forms I will make a cutoff post. Note that posts that just say "claimed" will be ignored.
  5. I will start Crossroads trades for confirmed orders. Please be careful at this stage to not overspend treasure/gems/items before these trades can be completed, as that may cause them to fail. If I need to point out corrections for your order form I will send you a Message about it.
  6. As before I may go above 10, but orders past the first 10 would be contacted for payment at a later point in time

edit: typically only one order per slot for 150-300 px, or 2 orders per slot for 100px

Order form for reference
Code:
[b]Image width:[/b] N/A [b]Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration):[/b] N/A - N/A - N/A [b]Substrate:[/b] N/A [b]Structural Elements:[/b] N/A [b]Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):[/b] (N/A - N/A - N/A), (N/A - N/A - N/A), etc. [b]Plants:[/b] N/A [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A

aaaah I forgot that 250 isn't a size well defined by the current planter options list. Upped it to 300.
@miirshroom
Hi, would it be possible to claim a slot?
@miirshroom
Hi, would it be possible to claim a slot?
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
[quote name="miirshroom" date="2019-08-10 11:12:35" ] Opening Time: [color=red][b]Sunday August 11th at site time 11:00[/b][/color] [/quote] @SkyDancer10 Not yet!
miirshroom wrote on 2019-08-10 11:12:35:

Opening Time: Sunday August 11th at site time 11:00

@SkyDancer10 Not yet!
@miirshroom just to clarify, these are for custom only and not the artist choice styles correct?
@miirshroom just to clarify, these are for custom only and not the artist choice styles correct?
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
1 2 ... 433 434 435 436 437 ... 493 494