Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 493 494
squirreeeeeeeeels!!!!!
squirreeeeeeeeels!!!!!
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
The new items look great, Miirshroom! Can't wait to order a bonsai with some bamboo and new stuff now <3
The new items look great, Miirshroom! Can't wait to order a bonsai with some bamboo and new stuff now <3
They/them |-+-| FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earthdragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png
@miishroom

Thank you so much they both look fantastic! Great work as always!! :D
@miishroom

Thank you so much they both look fantastic! Great work as always!! :D
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
@miirshroom I'd like to update my bonsai, if it's not too early? I had an idea for a small change... [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/01%20Bonsai%20Pixels%201101-1200/1172.Pots150.Chelo_zpspcnqluqh.png[/img] [b]Decorations:[/b] I'd like to swap out the Thresh plant for a Redblood Sapper flower, or two of the Redblood Sapper buds. Whatever looks best to you! If this is a possible modification, of course!
@miirshroom

I'd like to update my bonsai, if it's not too early? I had an idea for a small change...

1172.Pots150.Chelo_zpspcnqluqh.png

Decorations: I'd like to swap out the Thresh plant for a Redblood Sapper flower, or two of the Redblood Sapper buds. Whatever looks best to you! If this is a possible modification, of course!
Guh, it makes me so happy to see this shop still around. I got my first bonsai from you during your June 2015 event (I went by Asjure back then) and I need moooooore. They're even more beautiful since the last time I stopped by. And now there's public assets too ahhhh!

I'll have to come back and order a small handful when I finally decide on the bits and bobs I want, haha.
Guh, it makes me so happy to see this shop still around. I got my first bonsai from you during your June 2015 event (I went by Asjure back then) and I need moooooore. They're even more beautiful since the last time I stopped by. And now there's public assets too ahhhh!

I'll have to come back and order a small handful when I finally decide on the bits and bobs I want, haha.

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
@Chelo @ witchcrafted Added to the queue!

@Exaltier @Renessa47 @RogueHazel @Cyrya @MissBlindBat @bulletbras I'd be super happy to have orders to try out the new items on!

@Hideki yup, if you update the original order and send payment I'd go back to find your post to add details to my queue.

@Xaishi ahaha that was a crazy event. Some 100 orders in a month and I had like a quarter of the items that I have now, so I was starting to run out of unique arrangements by the end. There's still lots more that I want to do with the shop, so I'll keep it up for as long as I can find the time!
@Chelo @ witchcrafted Added to the queue!

@Exaltier @Renessa47 @RogueHazel @Cyrya @MissBlindBat @bulletbras I'd be super happy to have orders to try out the new items on!

@Hideki yup, if you update the original order and send payment I'd go back to find your post to add details to my queue.

@Xaishi ahaha that was a crazy event. Some 100 orders in a month and I had like a quarter of the items that I have now, so I was starting to run out of unique arrangements by the end. There's still lots more that I want to do with the shop, so I'll keep it up for as long as I can find the time!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@Miirshroom - Oh man. xD Yeah, I do remember this thread getting buried in orders! I was so happy to get in, haha. I hope you're able to keep things running for a long time to come. C:

Oh yeah, the opening of affiliated shops was super cool of you too. I'd love to apply as one the next time you consider bringing more on. (The sprite in the sig was done by me for reference. o: ) I can't remember if there was some sort of pinglist for that now...
@Miirshroom - Oh man. xD Yeah, I do remember this thread getting buried in orders! I was so happy to get in, haha. I hope you're able to keep things running for a long time to come. C:

Oh yeah, the opening of affiliated shops was super cool of you too. I'd love to apply as one the next time you consider bringing more on. (The sprite in the sig was done by me for reference. o: ) I can't remember if there was some sort of pinglist for that now...

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
@miirshroom is there some sort of tree requirement for the climbing squirrel?
@miirshroom is there some sort of tree requirement for the climbing squirrel?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@miirshroom I've already got two order forms made up, I just need to get my hands on the goods to pay. XD Which if I can't gather them by the end of this weekend I'll probably just get lazy and buy them!
@miirshroom I've already got two order forms made up, I just need to get my hands on the goods to pay. XD Which if I can't gather them by the end of this weekend I'll probably just get lazy and buy them!
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): No bonsai, if that's alright?
Planter Type (&Configuration): Pot set, Single configuration, random 150 px (whatever you think looks best), Painted Pot
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Brown clay
Plants: Star Moss (glowing, to be specific)
Creatures: Amethyst Striker (facing forward) + Cave Gecko ("Glowing Stripe" coloration) ((hopefully the gecko won't be eaten....))
Decorations: All 4 spires + wire coil + extra wrappings; lightning runestone
Placement Directions: Up to your discretion, but I'd like the arrangement to be whole, not separate parts, if that makes sense?

Let me total up the treasure/materials:
5k + 10 Painted Clay Pot + 1k + 10 Star Moss + 5 Amethyst striker + 10 Cave gecko + 5k + 2 simple copper jewelry + 15 laser items + 2.5k for a total of 13.5k pure along with the materials!
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): No bonsai, if that's alright?
Planter Type (&Configuration): Pot set, Single configuration, random 150 px (whatever you think looks best), Painted Pot
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Brown clay
Plants: Star Moss (glowing, to be specific)
Creatures: Amethyst Striker (facing forward) + Cave Gecko ("Glowing Stripe" coloration) ((hopefully the gecko won't be eaten....))
Decorations: All 4 spires + wire coil + extra wrappings; lightning runestone
Placement Directions: Up to your discretion, but I'd like the arrangement to be whole, not separate parts, if that makes sense?

Let me total up the treasure/materials:
5k + 10 Painted Clay Pot + 1k + 10 Star Moss + 5 Amethyst striker + 10 Cave gecko + 5k + 2 simple copper jewelry + 15 laser items + 2.5k for a total of 13.5k pure along with the materials!
Td4lBWl.png
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 493 494