Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 293 294 295 296 297 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

I got enough crows! So I'll be sending that over over and re-adding the crow to my list. (Thank you so much on the tip for where to find 'em!)
@miirshroom

I got enough crows! So I'll be sending that over over and re-adding the crow to my list. (Thank you so much on the tip for where to find 'em!)
@Miirshroom
Is it alright if I claim a spot a figure out my order later? I don't want to miss out on it being open! :D
@Miirshroom
Is it alright if I claim a spot a figure out my order later? I don't want to miss out on it being open! :D
299d712f28.png
@miirshroom [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Spring Wisp Fruit with Windblown [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] Type 1 200pixels [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] White Planter, Blue Quartz Substrate [b]Plants:[/b] [item=Stellaria Media], [item=Glow Mushroom] x2, [item=Bluelipped Thresh] ,[item=Hallowed Ivy] [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] Custom Rock Pile (Labrodorite, Apatite, Celestine, Wind Runestone) and 2 Crystal Quartz [b]Placement Directions:[/b] I would like the main tree to be on the left, with the rock pile just underneath the trunk to the right. I'd like onequartz crystal to the left of the trunk, and the rest to be spread out as you see fit. Frankly I'm not overly fussed about placements of the rest, so I leave it up to you as the artist. If it helps at all, I'm basing this bonsai pot off [b]this dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24409054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244091/24409054_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll send payment over by PM! :D
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Spring Wisp Fruit with Windblown
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1 200pixels
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White Planter, Blue Quartz Substrate
Plants: Stellaria Media , Glow Mushroom x2, Bluelipped Thresh , Hallowed Ivy
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Custom Rock Pile (Labrodorite, Apatite, Celestine, Wind Runestone) and 2 Crystal Quartz
Placement Directions: I would like the main tree to be on the left, with the rock pile just underneath the trunk to the right. I'd like onequartz crystal to the left of the trunk, and the rest to be spread out as you see fit. Frankly I'm not overly fussed about placements of the rest, so I leave it up to you as the artist.

If it helps at all, I'm basing this bonsai pot off this dragon:
24409054_350.png

I'll send payment over by PM! :D
@miirshroom

Ohmygosh. That looks absolutely stunniing, thank you so much!!

I got one problem through, When I download the file I cant open it on my pc. It says file corrupted D:

(I just wanted to flip it so I could have it on each side of my clan logo)

Also if you could remove the ancient mushrooms (as an update, I'll send 5 kt right away) that would be great. It didn't turn out quite as I imagend with those so I'd rather just leave them out ;-)
Sorry for the hassle tho.
The rest of it is just perfect, I really do love it.
@miirshroom

Ohmygosh. That looks absolutely stunniing, thank you so much!!

I got one problem through, When I download the file I cant open it on my pc. It says file corrupted D:

(I just wanted to flip it so I could have it on each side of my clan logo)

Also if you could remove the ancient mushrooms (as an update, I'll send 5 kt right away) that would be great. It didn't turn out quite as I imagend with those so I'd rather just leave them out ;-)
Sorry for the hassle tho.
The rest of it is just perfect, I really do love it.
1166.b.Pots200.Octy_zpsxcsdhgxo.png
[center]@Frogata @Silverhame Orders received and added to queue! @Niklia The shop is always open, so I prefer not to take up the queue with potential orders that may not be ready by the time I sit down to work on them. Generally I'd add a person to the queue once I've received a majority of the payment, if there are 1-2 items that need to be sent in a later Message that's fine. @chezameed [i]You brought home an Opal Cobra intending to harvest it's gem studded skin, but grew a little too attached. As a compromise you've given it a home living with your gem collection.[/i] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/5898/f/2017/181/6/6/1169_300px_chezameed_by_miirshroom-dbencon.png[/img] @OrchestralAscent [i]Potash Peach blossoms turn dry and brittle before scattering from the branches of their trees. The intense heat from the growing fruits Rob's the petals of all moisture.[/i] [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/92e0/f/2017/181/c/1/1170_300px_orchestralascent_by_miirshroom-dbencol.png[/img] @Rarecinnimonroll [i]It is a strange sight to stand at the border of the Sunbeam Ruins and Tangled wood - seeing the sharp change from Sunshine bright to Shadow dark trees.[/i] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/b88c/f/2017/181/7/0/1171_500px_rarecinnimonroll_by_miirshroom-dbencoh.png[/img] @Octy It download's fine for me, could you please try again and/or try with other bonsai images on the page? It may have been a temporary time-out or random error. For the update, I typically don't charge when a person gets back to me within a day or so and it's just a simple removal =) [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/38b6/f/2017/181/a/2/1166_b_pots200_octy_by_miirshroom-dbencoz.png[/img] [size=2]Working on a new update of shop assets. Lots of preview graphics to make, and I keep thinking I'll draw just "one more thing" before pinging everyone on the update pinglist.[/size][/center]
@Frogata @Silverhame Orders received and added to queue!

@Niklia The shop is always open, so I prefer not to take up the queue with potential orders that may not be ready by the time I sit down to work on them. Generally I'd add a person to the queue once I've received a majority of the payment, if there are 1-2 items that need to be sent in a later Message that's fine.

@chezameed
You brought home an Opal Cobra intending to harvest it's gem studded skin, but grew a little too attached. As a compromise you've given it a home living with your gem collection.
1169_300px_chezameed_by_miirshroom-dbencon.png

@OrchestralAscent
Potash Peach blossoms turn dry and brittle before scattering from the branches of their trees. The intense heat from the growing fruits Rob's the petals of all moisture.
1170_300px_orchestralascent_by_miirshroom-dbencol.png

@Rarecinnimonroll
It is a strange sight to stand at the border of the Sunbeam Ruins and Tangled wood - seeing the sharp change from Sunshine bright to Shadow dark trees.
1171_500px_rarecinnimonroll_by_miirshroom-dbencoh.png

@Octy It download's fine for me, could you please try again and/or try with other bonsai images on the page? It may have been a temporary time-out or random error. For the update, I typically don't charge when a person gets back to me within a day or so and it's just a simple removal =)
1166_b_pots200_octy_by_miirshroom-dbencoz.png

Working on a new update of shop assets. Lots of preview graphics to make, and I keep thinking I'll draw just "one more thing" before pinging everyone on the update pinglist.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

<3 Thank you!
@miirshroom

<3 Thank you!
V9l2dtF.png
@miirshroom

It looks awesome! thank you!
@miirshroom

It looks awesome! thank you!
l6mtPEk.png
@miirshroom

Yeah now it works for me :) ! Seems like it was a temporary thing.

And oh! Thanks but you can keep the change none the less as tip in general for the awesome work ;-)
@miirshroom

Yeah now it works for me :) ! Seems like it was a temporary thing.

And oh! Thanks but you can keep the change none the less as tip in general for the awesome work ;-)
1166.b.Pots200.Octy_zpsxcsdhgxo.png
@miishroom

Bonsai (season): Japanese Maple (Autumn) x1, Red Maple (Spring) x1.
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px.
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Red (Jasper), Black Pumice.
Plants: Bonebark Moss x2, Cindershroom x3.
Creatures: 1 Leucistic Crow.
Decorations: 1 Large Birdskull.
Placement Directions: I'm not too picky with placement!
@miishroom

Bonsai (season): Japanese Maple (Autumn) x1, Red Maple (Spring) x1.
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px.
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Red (Jasper), Black Pumice.
Plants: Bonebark Moss x2, Cindershroom x3.
Creatures: 1 Leucistic Crow.
Decorations: 1 Large Birdskull.
Placement Directions: I'm not too picky with placement!
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@miirshroom

Thanks! It looks amazing, I can't wait to add to it!
@miirshroom

Thanks! It looks amazing, I can't wait to add to it!
gYrzQrv.png
1 2 ... 293 294 295 296 297 ... 493 494