Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
Perchclan

Gotta catch up on a lot of days... Just gonna do a quick summary on all the days I missed.

Hollowpuddle is expecting.
Stormpaw is now an apprentice, mentored by Kestrelshine.
Kestrelshine dies of unknown causes. Stormpaw is now mentored by Poppyfur
Birdbite has one kit, Burnkit
Cricketsong has 2 kits, Antkit and Amberkit
Hollowpuddle has 1 kit - Skunkkit
Puddlejump dies of unknown causes
The clan had a near-miss with a twoleg. Everyone is okay.
Wisteriasong was found! Lavenderwish is overjoyed.
Asterleaf is expecting.
Burnkit, Antkit, and Amberkit are now apprentices, mentored by Cypressfur, Wisteriasong, and Hickorynose, respectively.
Perchclan floods. We lose Cricketsong and Cypressfur.
Burnpaw is now mentored by Rookstar.
Skunkkit is now an apprentice, mentored by Wisteriasong.
Asterleaf has 2 kits, Jumpkit and Bugkit.

Phew. Now we are caught up thru the 18th.

Up-to-date Allegiance doc

Perchclan

Gotta catch up on a lot of days... Just gonna do a quick summary on all the days I missed.

Hollowpuddle is expecting.
Stormpaw is now an apprentice, mentored by Kestrelshine.
Kestrelshine dies of unknown causes. Stormpaw is now mentored by Poppyfur
Birdbite has one kit, Burnkit
Cricketsong has 2 kits, Antkit and Amberkit
Hollowpuddle has 1 kit - Skunkkit
Puddlejump dies of unknown causes
The clan had a near-miss with a twoleg. Everyone is okay.
Wisteriasong was found! Lavenderwish is overjoyed.
Asterleaf is expecting.
Burnkit, Antkit, and Amberkit are now apprentices, mentored by Cypressfur, Wisteriasong, and Hickorynose, respectively.
Perchclan floods. We lose Cricketsong and Cypressfur.
Burnpaw is now mentored by Rookstar.
Skunkkit is now an apprentice, mentored by Wisteriasong.
Asterleaf has 2 kits, Jumpkit and Bugkit.

Phew. Now we are caught up thru the 18th.

Up-to-date Allegiance doc

Orion | They/He | Time: FR+3
[center][emoji=flowering tree size=1][size=7][font=Cursive]Forestclan[/size][/font][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [size=5]Year 6 - Moon 82 - leaf-bare (1/3)[/size] [b]Roll: 43[/b] [b]Roll: 5[/b][/center] A rogue ambushed Forestclan! As the cats all tried to stop him, he screeched something about revenge, and leaped over at [b]Cloudfern[/b]. Since she was close to giving birth, she couldn't avoid the attack - until [b]Saffronleaf[/b] took the death blow. The rogue - who Forestclan later figured out the name [b]Vine[/b] - ran away, and everyone grieved for the bravery of the deputy. Fogstar named [b]Orchidflower[/b] her deputy, but she will never forget Vine. A patrol was attacked by stray dogs, and unfortunately [b]Dovesong[/b] was killed. Also Chestnutpaw (1 moon), Ashfeather (2 moons), Marigoldshine (4 moons), and Whitemist (5 moons) are badly hurt. Cloudfern gave birth to 2 kits! She named the silver tabby molly [b]Saffronkit[/b], in the honor of the deputy who saved her life, and the gray tom [b]Echokit[/b]. She will also foster the homeless kits. After spending a lot of time in the medicine cats' den, [b]Whitemist[/b] and [b]Lakefeather[/b] began to crush on each other. Lotuspaw has completed her assessment successfully, and earned her warrior name [b]Lotusbloom[/b].
Forestclan
Year 6 - Moon 82 - leaf-bare (1/3)
Roll: 43
Roll: 5

A rogue ambushed Forestclan! As the cats all tried to stop him, he screeched something about revenge, and leaped over at Cloudfern. Since she was close to giving birth, she couldn't avoid the attack - until Saffronleaf took the death blow. The rogue - who Forestclan later figured out the name Vine - ran away, and everyone grieved for the bravery of the deputy. Fogstar named Orchidflower her deputy, but she will never forget Vine.

A patrol was attacked by stray dogs, and unfortunately Dovesong was killed. Also Chestnutpaw (1 moon), Ashfeather (2 moons), Marigoldshine (4 moons), and Whitemist (5 moons) are badly hurt.

Cloudfern gave birth to 2 kits! She named the silver tabby molly Saffronkit, in the honor of the deputy who saved her life, and the gray tom Echokit. She will also foster the homeless kits.

After spending a lot of time in the medicine cats' den, Whitemist and Lakefeather began to crush on each other.

Lotuspaw has completed her assessment successfully, and earned her warrior name Lotusbloom.
4oO1RBo.png ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png
2RzQvX4.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3319602/28#post_56655269][size=6][b][u]FjordClan[/u][/b][/size][/url] [i]Year 5 - Moon 5 - Newleaf (3/3)[/i] [emoji=deer skull size=1] [b]Event Rolls:[/b] 37; 77 [i]A rogue/loner kills a cat! Generate a number! If it's between 1 – 5, it's a kit, 6 - 30, it's an apprentice, 31 - 85, it's a warrior, deputy, or leader, 86 - 90, it's a medicine cat, 91-95, it's a queen, and 96 – 100, it's an elder. [/i] [b]Roll:[/b] 32 (warrior) [i]A cat dies of an unknown cause! Generate a number between 1 - the total amount of cats in your Clan. The cat with that number dies.[/i] [b]Roll:[/b] 37 [b]Mate Roll:[/b] 1 (Starling & Pitch) [b]Crush Roll:[/b] n/a [/center] ----- [br][b]Dreamsong[/b] dies after seemingly being ambushed by a stranger while out on her own. While a vigil is being held, Mothlight leads a patrol that successfully tracks down and kills the perpetrator. [b]Clamkit[/b] almost dies from a sudden, unknown sickness, and the medicine cats are not sure why. A lucky combination of herbs from Darkmoon saved the little kit's life and he's kept under a close observation. Starling is expecting, but she's not moving to the nursery quite yet. Instead, she asks to receive a proper name along with her mate. Saltstar holds a little naming ceremony for the now-renamed [b]Starlingbeak [/b]and [b]Pitchfur[/b]. ([i]Starlingbeak will have kits in 2 moons.[/i]) [b]Stagleap[/b] has noticed [b]Sprucetalon[/b] behaving oddly around her, but she's new to FjordClan and used to some strange looks and curious stares. ([i]1 moon remains until Sprucetalon confesses.[/i]) StarClan's blessing is active for 1 more moon. [br] ----- [b]Notes:[/b] Oh, wow, yeah, Stagleap is an oddly specific name to have a duplicate of. Did I subliminally copy the -leap suffix from SunClan? Hopefully not, but it's very possible. Also, note to self: need a year 4 AND year 5 review.
FjordClan

Year 5 - Moon 5 - Newleaf (3/3)

Event Rolls: 37; 77
A rogue/loner kills a cat! Generate a number! If it's between 1 – 5, it's a kit, 6 - 30, it's an apprentice, 31 - 85, it's a warrior, deputy, or leader, 86 - 90, it's a medicine cat, 91-95, it's a queen, and 96 – 100, it's an elder.
Roll: 32 (warrior)
A cat dies of an unknown cause! Generate a number between 1 - the total amount of cats in your Clan. The cat with that number dies.
Roll: 37

Mate Roll: 1 (Starling & Pitch)

Crush Roll: n/a

Dreamsong dies after seemingly being ambushed by a stranger while out on her own. While a vigil is being held, Mothlight leads a patrol that successfully tracks down and kills the perpetrator.

Clamkit almost dies from a sudden, unknown sickness, and the medicine cats are not sure why. A lucky combination of herbs from Darkmoon saved the little kit's life and he's kept under a close observation.

Starling is expecting, but she's not moving to the nursery quite yet. Instead, she asks to receive a proper name along with her mate. Saltstar holds a little naming ceremony for the now-renamed Starlingbeak and Pitchfur. (Starlingbeak will have kits in 2 moons.)

Stagleap has noticed Sprucetalon behaving oddly around her, but she's new to FjordClan and used to some strange looks and curious stares. (1 moon remains until Sprucetalon confesses.)

StarClan's blessing is active for 1 more moon.

Notes: Oh, wow, yeah, Stagleap is an oddly specific name to have a duplicate of. Did I subliminally copy the -leap suffix from SunClan? Hopefully not, but it's very possible.

Also, note to self: need a year 4 AND year 5 review.
he/him » eng/no » frt + 3 » wishlist

Year Two, Moon Twelve. Current Season: Leafbare.
Event Roll: 57, 2 - Prey Shortage; 19, 5 - Twoleg!
A twoleg is spotted around Birchclan territory! Cloudstar instructs all cats to be very careful and stick together on patrols, as well as be on the lookout for anything unusual. One day though, a group of only the young apprentices sneak out on their own in the night, lead by Wildpaw. Not shocking, since the shecat had always had somewhat of a rebellious streak. What was supposed to be a secret but still fun outing quickly turned for the worse when the apprentices ran into where the twolegs were. Almost everyone managed to get away...except for Krestelpaw, who had been caught and taken away.

Because of this, Cloudstar decided that it would be for the best if Wildpaw had to stay in the camp for a moon. The other apprentices only got a half moon, since most were sort of pressured into following Wildpaw's plan. Shockingly enough Twistedspirit didn't believe Wildpaw deserved such a harsh punishment and was quick to speak up about it. Although Daisybreeze was able to get her to drop it, she is still bitter about it.

It seems that most of the prey has gone into hiding due to the twolegs. Alongside it being leafbare, the clan experiences a prey shortage. Thankfully they manage to get through it without any deaths, though just barely.

Icepaw and Rockpaw have shown that they are loyal to their clan and would do anything for them, and constantly went out to help find prey. For this, they earn their warrior names: Icestream and Rockfrost.

Steadyspirit goes up to Sunfishskip and told him that after much thinking, she realized she would love to be his mate. The two cats are now together!

Krestrelpaw was taken by Twolegs and is now missing. Sunfishskip and Steadyspirit are now mates. Icepaw and Rockpaw are now Icestream and Rockfrost!

NOTES:
WE ARE SO BACK!! i hope. ive bern incredibly busy these past few weeks, but hopefully i can make more updates on birchclan for real this time.

thats year two done, so just a quick review.
fallenstar was exiled from the clan and no longer has his lives. cloudstar took his place as leader.

greymoon became deputy, taking cloudstars old role.

sootsteps, thrushsong (i think?), perchkit, beetle, ferretwhisker, lightlily, crowkit, skytuft and ravenfleck all died this year.

sparkfire, wishwillow, firecrackle, twistedspirit, mintyteeth, noblewish, icestream and rockfrost have all become warriors.

aurapaw, plumpaw, dustpaw, krestrelpaw, wildpaw and frostpaw have all become apprentices.

two new mates this year! daisybreeze and twistedspirit became mates this year, as well as sunfishskip and steadyspirit becoming mates.

i think thats about it! year two was pretty chaotic, so heres to hoping year three goes better!

edit: also looking back at stuff, are there two cloudstars? dont remember from what clan, but ithink its ironic.

Year Two, Moon Twelve. Current Season: Leafbare.
Event Roll: 57, 2 - Prey Shortage; 19, 5 - Twoleg!
A twoleg is spotted around Birchclan territory! Cloudstar instructs all cats to be very careful and stick together on patrols, as well as be on the lookout for anything unusual. One day though, a group of only the young apprentices sneak out on their own in the night, lead by Wildpaw. Not shocking, since the shecat had always had somewhat of a rebellious streak. What was supposed to be a secret but still fun outing quickly turned for the worse when the apprentices ran into where the twolegs were. Almost everyone managed to get away...except for Krestelpaw, who had been caught and taken away.

Because of this, Cloudstar decided that it would be for the best if Wildpaw had to stay in the camp for a moon. The other apprentices only got a half moon, since most were sort of pressured into following Wildpaw's plan. Shockingly enough Twistedspirit didn't believe Wildpaw deserved such a harsh punishment and was quick to speak up about it. Although Daisybreeze was able to get her to drop it, she is still bitter about it.

It seems that most of the prey has gone into hiding due to the twolegs. Alongside it being leafbare, the clan experiences a prey shortage. Thankfully they manage to get through it without any deaths, though just barely.

Icepaw and Rockpaw have shown that they are loyal to their clan and would do anything for them, and constantly went out to help find prey. For this, they earn their warrior names: Icestream and Rockfrost.

Steadyspirit goes up to Sunfishskip and told him that after much thinking, she realized she would love to be his mate. The two cats are now together!

Krestrelpaw was taken by Twolegs and is now missing. Sunfishskip and Steadyspirit are now mates. Icepaw and Rockpaw are now Icestream and Rockfrost!

NOTES:
WE ARE SO BACK!! i hope. ive bern incredibly busy these past few weeks, but hopefully i can make more updates on birchclan for real this time.

thats year two done, so just a quick review.
fallenstar was exiled from the clan and no longer has his lives. cloudstar took his place as leader.

greymoon became deputy, taking cloudstars old role.

sootsteps, thrushsong (i think?), perchkit, beetle, ferretwhisker, lightlily, crowkit, skytuft and ravenfleck all died this year.

sparkfire, wishwillow, firecrackle, twistedspirit, mintyteeth, noblewish, icestream and rockfrost have all become warriors.

aurapaw, plumpaw, dustpaw, krestrelpaw, wildpaw and frostpaw have all become apprentices.

two new mates this year! daisybreeze and twistedspirit became mates this year, as well as sunfishskip and steadyspirit becoming mates.

i think thats about it! year two was pretty chaotic, so heres to hoping year three goes better!

edit: also looking back at stuff, are there two cloudstars? dont remember from what clan, but ithink its ironic.
MUYNhfy.pngTwYQLsq.png
hh5n4WA.png8GgdVkW.png
bYt72YT.pngeuawcWv.png
mlHpBMC.pnggBns0Su.png
WKtl2lb.png4SVfFPD.png
LilacClan: Moon 5 Greenleaf 2/3 of Year 1

Event:

Roll: 90

Myrtlefoot has a vision from StarClan bringing good luck to the Clan! (All bad event in the next 2 moons will have half the amount of deaths)

Romance:

Violeteyes is starting to consider confessing to Beanfang, she is unsure though.

Kits:

Much to the Clans surprise Lilacstar is expecting Zebrastripe’s kits!! Everyone is excited to have more little ones running around!!

Other:

Because of Sandpaw’s injuries he is unable to take the Warrior Assessment and must stay an apprentice until his leg heals.

Primrosepaw is healed of her injuries!!

After a long time of healing in the Medicine Den Primrosepaw is antsy to take her Warrior Assessment, much to her despair she fails and will have to try again next moon.

Summary:
Newly Expecting: Lilacstar
Newly Healed: Primrosepaw

LilacClan: Moon 5 Greenleaf 2/3 of Year 1

Event:

Roll: 90

Myrtlefoot has a vision from StarClan bringing good luck to the Clan! (All bad event in the next 2 moons will have half the amount of deaths)

Romance:

Violeteyes is starting to consider confessing to Beanfang, she is unsure though.

Kits:

Much to the Clans surprise Lilacstar is expecting Zebrastripe’s kits!! Everyone is excited to have more little ones running around!!

Other:

Because of Sandpaw’s injuries he is unable to take the Warrior Assessment and must stay an apprentice until his leg heals.

Primrosepaw is healed of her injuries!!

After a long time of healing in the Medicine Den Primrosepaw is antsy to take her Warrior Assessment, much to her despair she fails and will have to try again next moon.

Summary:
Newly Expecting: Lilacstar
Newly Healed: Primrosepaw

Check out some free dragons I’m getting rid of!!!

The Rejects
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to but haven't already!

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to but haven't already!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Year 9 / Moon 10 / Leaf-fall
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 46

Training is going very well. Leafspirit has proven himself a valuable mentor for the clan; his apprentice, Lightpaw, will become a warrior a moon early.

Mothpaw and Fogpaw have proven themselves as strong and capable cats and are ready to become warriors. From now on, Mothpaw and Fogpaw will be known as Mothmist and Fogwhisker.

Aspenleaf watches confused as Berrylight and Stagleap's flirtations continue. He really should be minding his own business, but his sister is his business, isn't it?

Notes:

@/prinsrobot, considering your Stagleap is older than mine, it's probably me who subliminally copied you lol.

Year 9 / Moon 10 / Leaf-fall
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 46

Training is going very well. Leafspirit has proven himself a valuable mentor for the clan; his apprentice, Lightpaw, will become a warrior a moon early.

Mothpaw and Fogpaw have proven themselves as strong and capable cats and are ready to become warriors. From now on, Mothpaw and Fogpaw will be known as Mothmist and Fogwhisker.

Aspenleaf watches confused as Berrylight and Stagleap's flirtations continue. He really should be minding his own business, but his sister is his business, isn't it?

Notes:

@/prinsrobot, considering your Stagleap is older than mine, it's probably me who subliminally copied you lol.

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][emoji=flowering tree size=1][size=7][font=Cursive]Forestclan[/size][/font][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [size=5]Year 6 - Moon 83 - leaf-bare (2/3)[/size] [b]Roll: 2[/b] [b]Roll: 47[/b][/center] 3 loners are welcomed to Forestclan. They are named [b]Rainsplash[/b], a gray tabby tom, [b]Finchwing[/b], a red mackerel tabby and white tom, and [b]Hailpaw[/b], a blue-gray tom. Acornleaf in particular is taken to Finchwing, and Fogstar noticed it right away. She tried to give advice to her daughter, although Acornleaf immediately got embarrassed. The river overflowed from the rain pouring down, and [b]Lotusbloom[/b], [b]Frostfern[/b], and [b]Flowerkit[/b] drowned, and Fogstar lost her first life. Fogstar in particular is grieving as she lost both her kit and one of the kits who resembled Icestar. Fluffycloud is mourning for his mate, while Shadowcloud felt guilty for not saving the dead cats soon enough. Squirrelfur's kits are ready to be apprentices! [b]Flutterpaw[/b] and [b]Wisteriapaw[/b] will be handed over to Whitemist and Skybird. [b]Lakefeather[/b] and [b]Whitemist[/b] are still pining at each other. [b]Shadeflower[/b] is expecting kits!
Forestclan
Year 6 - Moon 83 - leaf-bare (2/3)
Roll: 2
Roll: 47

3 loners are welcomed to Forestclan. They are named Rainsplash, a gray tabby tom, Finchwing, a red mackerel tabby and white tom, and Hailpaw, a blue-gray tom. Acornleaf in particular is taken to Finchwing, and Fogstar noticed it right away. She tried to give advice to her daughter, although Acornleaf immediately got embarrassed.

The river overflowed from the rain pouring down, and Lotusbloom, Frostfern, and Flowerkit drowned, and Fogstar lost her first life. Fogstar in particular is grieving as she lost both her kit and one of the kits who resembled Icestar. Fluffycloud is mourning for his mate, while Shadowcloud felt guilty for not saving the dead cats soon enough.

Squirrelfur's kits are ready to be apprentices! Flutterpaw and Wisteriapaw will be handed over to Whitemist and Skybird.

Lakefeather and Whitemist are still pining at each other.

Shadeflower is expecting kits!
4oO1RBo.png ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png
2RzQvX4.png
I'm looking forward to joining in! Here we go [emoji=cat 2 size=1] ------ [center][b][size=5]AspenClan[/b][/size][/center] ------- [i]AspenClan is a newly formed clan situated in a young forest far from any traces of twolegs and their monsters. The territory is spaced out and the sunlight streams through the spaces between trees allowing plently of space to bask in the sunlight when needed. The beginnings of this clan is made up of rouges and loners desperate to leave the lives they had and forge a new life however this means the shadows of fear and doubt stilll linger on their fur.[/i] ------- [b]Moon:[/b] 33 [b]Year:[/b] 3 [b]Season:[/b] Leaf-Fall [b]Population:[/b] 45 [b]Dead/Missing:[/b] 3/11 ------- [center][b][size=4]Leadership Roles[/size][/b][/center] [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Crowstar (7)[/b] - Leader - 72 Moons - Tom A friendly black tom with white paws and green eyes. He is determined and has a will of iron to keep his clan safe and strong. He stays away from the idea of mates and kits, prefering to keep all his focus on the clan as a whole. [b]Stonestep[/b] - Temporary Leader - 63 moons - Tom A bulky grey tabby tom who has followed Crowstar since the beginning. He is a dedicated and loyal cat to the clan and while he might seem outwardly grumpy, he is truly a gentle and caring cat. [b]Sablewing[/b] - Temporary Deputy - 40 moons - She-cat This yellow and white she-cat is gentle much like her sister, but she is adept at hunting and takes it upon herself to bring back as much prey as she can to provide for the clan. She is determined and despite not being as good at battle moves, she will defend the clan with a seconds hesitation. [i]-Parents:[/i] Maplepatch [i]-Siblings:[/i] Dawnflower [i]-Apprentice:[/i] Spiderpaw [b]Willowleap[/b] - Medicine cat - 53 moons - She-cat Willowleap is a gentle yellow tabby with white tips. Being as young as she is, the role of first medicine cat of AspenClan weighs on her shoulders and she can become anxious and self doubting very quickly. She works through it on her own time but the weight still remains on her shoulders. [b]Dawnflower[/b] - Medicine cat - 40 moons - She-cat Dawnflower takes after her mother in appearance but where her mother shows the strains of surviving day by day, Dawnflower is content and trusting. She has learned the ins and outs of her fellow clanmates and she can see when someone needs help even before they feel the need to ask. [i]-Parents:[/i] Maplepatch [i]-Siblings:[/i] Sablewing -------- [center][b][size=4]Warriors[/size][/b][/center] [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Gorseflight[/b] - 111 moons - She-cat Gorseflight is a grumpy old orange bengal. Growing up as a rouge in a far away two-leg place her defensive nature never quite left her even after the clan proved that they would never hurt her. She stays by herself for the most part, hunting and caring for the others from a distance. [emoji=sword size=1][b]Reedshine[/b] - 71 moons - Tom Reedshine is known for his energy. He loves to run and leap, often challenging other cats to races and competitions. If there is destruction happening in the camp, Reedshine is bound to be the tom behind it all. He is a black and white tom with yellow eyes. [i]-Mate:[/i] Nettletail [i]-Kits:[/i] Brookrunner, Jayflight, Larkfeather - Marshpaw [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Creekcry[/b] - 68 moons - She-cat Creekcry is a gentle grey and white tabby she-cat. She is an especially adept hunter and tends to bring home the most prey for the fresh-kill pile. When she's not out hunting she can often be found grooming herself in a nice large patch of sunlight or talking to Larkfeather who she has taken on a motherly role with while still respecting Nettletail. [i]-Crush:[/i] Rainpebble [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Snowbird[/b] - 70 moons - Tom Snowbird is a newly joined white tom with pale blue eyes. He was found wandering the edges of the forest and after a small confrontation, accepted the invitation to join the newly formed clan. He is still wary of some of the other clan members but he is slowly coming around. Most of the time he can be found sitting next to the nursery, talking to his mate. [i]-Mate:[/i] Lichenstripe [i]-Kits:[/i] Stormfur, Mothcloud, Pineheart [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Maplepatch[/b] - 66 moons - She-cat A fierce calico she-cat who will stop at nothing to defend the cats she cares for. She came to the clan with two young kits, begging for help and was immediately granted a place to stay and raise her kits. Although there is talk among the clan about who the father of her kits is, she ignores it all, focusing instead on helping Crowstar and Stonestep and proudly watching her kits grow. [i]-Mate:[/i] Unknown [i]-Kits:[/i] Dawnflower, Sablewing [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Rainpebble[/b] - 62 moons - She-cat This young siamese she-cat is bursting with energy and is often the first one to take up Reedshine's challenges, ripping through the trees as fast as her legs can carry her. She loves the wind in her fur and seeks thrills like no other, often landing her right in punishment with Crowstar. [b]Cloudleap[/b] - 46 moons - Tom Cloudleap is a long-haired white tom who looks at the world with a child-like wonder. Still young, he is always working hard to help out every cat regardless of the task. [i]-Mate:[/i] Puddlesong [i]-Kits:[/i] Featherpaw, Sandpaw [b]Beefang[/b] - 49 moons - Tom This yellow tom is eager to see the world. Although he works hard everyday, there have been concerns raised about his wandering tendencies. The clan is unsure if he will continue to return everytime he leaves. Maybe his love for Ivyleaf will be enough to keep from leaving? [i]-Mate:[/i] Ivyleaf [i]-Kits:[/i] Fernpaw, Berrypaw, Spiderpaw [b]Poppyleg[/b] - 57 moons - She-cat This grey tabby she-cat is a vigilant guard and strong fighter. She is first to volunteer her claws for danger and quick to stand in front of a clanmate in danger. As a result of her many fights, her body is riddled in scars, proving a favourite for stories when the kits huddle around her. [i]-Mate:[/i] [s]Bramblefur[/s] [i]-Kits:[/i] Sparrowpelt, Puddlesong [emoji=sword size=1][b]Nettletail[/b] - 65 moons - She-cat Nettletail is a wary cat, her eyes always following the comings and goings of the clan. As her kits grow out of her care she continues to watch them from the sidelines, still ready to jump in at any moment. Her fellow denmates continue to tell her everyday that she may be a tad overbearing but Nettletail continues to ignore them with a flick of the ear. [i]-Mate:[/i] Reedshine [i]-Kits:[/i] Brookrunner, Jayflight, Larkfeather - Marshpaw [b]Spruce[/b] - 62 moons - Tom This dark blue tom was recently found on the borders of AspenClan. He shows great desire to be a part of the clan and tries his hardest everyday to learn the ways of the warrior code and to be as helpful as possible. While Crowstar won't admit it, he sees great potential in the young tom and thinks his decision was the right path to take. [b]Lichenstripe[/b] - 72 moons - She-cat This she-cat is friendly and outgoing, stopping to chat with every cat who is willing to give her a moment. She spent her years travelling between forests and two-leg places, and the stories she has wracked up number high. Her energy and optimism make her a favourite among the younger and newer cats as she is always one of the first to welcome them into the clan. [i]-Mate:[/i] Snowbird [i]-Kits:[/i] Stormfur, Mothcloud, Pineheart [emoji=sword size=1][b]Sagewhisker[/b] - 69 moons - She-cat Sagewhisker is like a grumpy queen. This cinnamon coloured she-cat watches out for the two cats she came with the clan overbearingly, snapping at other cats when they so much as even have a misunderstanding with Ivyleaf or Lily. While they tell her to cut it out and maybe find some friends, Sagewhisker twitches her ears and walks away to sit at a distance and watch. The clan treads carefully around her and Crowstar hopes she can quickly adapt to clan life or she may become a problem. [i]-Crush:[/i] Spruce [emoji=sword size=1][b]Lily[/b] - 46 moons - She-cat Lily is a calm she-cat, watchful and wary but trying her very best to learn the ways of the clan and fit in. She tends to gravitate towards the quieter clan members who sit off to the side when she is not actively hunting or patrolling for the clan. [i]-Apprentice:[/i] Berrypaw [b]Ivyleaf[/b] - 52 moons - She-cat This cream coloured she-cat is full of energy and loves to bounce around the clan with the kits, offering to watch overthem when the queens need a break. If there are no kits to be found she can often be found playfighting with Lily or running around the forest. [i]-Mate:[/i] Beefang [i]-Kits:[/i] Fernpaw, Berrypaw, Spiderpaw [b]Sparrowpelt[/b] - 36 moons - Tom Sparrowelt is an energetic young tom, who is always charging headfirst into situations. His early apprenticeship has made his ego inflate and it usually ends up being his sister who knocks some sense back into him when he gets to confident. When it comes down to it, Sparrowpelt is a reliable member of the clan who works hard at what he is told to do. After he went missing on a patrol and returned moons later, his attitude has changed, no longer so full of himself and much more reserved than he was before. [i]-Parents:[/i] [s]Bramblefur[/s], Poppyleg [i]-Siblings:[/i] Puddlesong [b]Puddlesong[/b] - 36 moons - She-cat Puddlesong is a reserved grey tabby. Where most of the cats have proven themselves good at hunting ground prey like mice and shrews, Puddlesong has found that her talents lie best in hunting in the nearby creek for minnows and frogs. [i]-Mate:[/i] Cloudleap [i]-Kits:[/i] Featherpaw, Sandpaw [i]-Parents:[/i] [s]Bramblefur[/s], Poppyleg [i]-Siblings:[/i] Sparrowpelt [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Brookrunner [/b] - 32 moons - She-cat This black she-cat is determined to prove that she will do everything she can for the clan and her determination as an apprentice granted her a place as a warrior at a young age. [i]-Parents:[/i] Nettletail, Reedshine [i]-Siblings:[/i] Jayflight, Larkfeather - Marshpaw [i]-Apprentice:[/i] Fernpaw [b]Jayflight[/b] - 32 moons - She-cat Being the quietest of the siblings, Jayflight learned to observe and quickly pick up on information. It proved to help her greatly as she was given her warrior name early, only one moon after her sister gained hers. She is a stealthy hunter and also has shown herself to be an amazing scout should the need ever arise. [i]-Parents:[/i] Nettletail, Reedshine [i]-Siblings:[/i] Brookrunner, Larkfeather - Marshpaw [i]-Apprentice:[/i] Fernpaw [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Larkfeather[/b] - 32 moons - Tom Larkfeather still has days where he struggles to determine his place in this clan. He feels like he does not live up to the expectation that was set upon his shoulder with his new name but he tries his absoulute best in everything that he does. This tom can be seen working harder than any other young warrior and when doubt finds him he still goes back to his old mentor to share his thoughts. Creekcry adores him and always tries her best to prove that he is a good warrior and she has no regrets in being his mentor and watching him grow. [i]-Mate:[/i] Mothcloud [i]-Kits:[/i]Spottedkit, Brackenkit, Hollykit, Leafkit, Ashkit [i]-Parents:[/i] Nettletail, Reedshine [i]-Siblings:[/i] Brookrunner, Jayflight - Marshpaw [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Stormfur[/b] - 29 moons - Tom Stormfur is ever the energetic ball of grey fluff as he is always the first to volunteer on patrols and help the elders when needed. He works just as hard as he always has and he has gained a lot of tips and tricks from the senior warriors as he goes about his life. [i]-Parents:[/i] Lichenstripe, Snowbird [i]-Siblings:[/i] Mothcloud, Pineheart [b]Rainpelt [/b]- 57 moons - She-cat After spending some time in AspenClan, Rainpelt has begun to understand how it feels to be a part of a community. When she feels lonely watching the bond between family and old friends Spruce is always there to pick up her mood with his bubbly personality and the knowledge of being a loner to join a clan. Her loneliness has diminished greatly and she works hard to learn all the rules set in place. [i]-Apprentice:[/i] Sandpaw [emoji=sword size=1][b]Pineheart[/b] - 26 moons - Tom Pineheart is a strong and lithe (fluffy) grey tom who has worked hard since the beginning to prove himself a capable warrior and helper. He is kind hearted and loves to chat with anyone who will give him the time of day. Despite being a full warrior, he still loves to spend time playing with his siblings like they did as young cats. [i]-Parents:[/i] Lichenstripe, Snowbird (adoptive) [i]-Siblings:[/i] Stormfur, Mothcloud [i]-Apprentice:[/i] Featherpaw [b]Eve[/b] - 56 moons - She-cat This she-cat has a wary nature and although Crowstar has promised her safety amongst the clan cats, the fear doesn't leave her eyes when new cats come and go that she has yet to know. While she has healed from whatever it may have been that attacked her outside the clan, Willowleap and Dawnflower share doubts she will ever regain full mobility of her front leg that had been the worst injury to treat. [i]-Mate:[/i] Unknown [i]-Kits:[/i] Midna [i]-Siblings:[/i] Clover [i]-Mentor:[/i] Reedshine [b]Midna[/b] - 28 moons - She-cat Midna is a fierce young black she-cat who is stubborn and has become the cause of many petty fights amongst the younger warriors. She refuses to step down when she is wrong and Crowstar has had to intervene with stern warnings more than once, understanding her past but knowing that this will be a big problem if not dealt with. Eve simply watches from a distance, her reaction to new cats the opposite of her daughters and she won't help the issue by saying anything. Despite this, Crowstar sees potential if they can work past Midna's fears. [i]-Parents:[/i] Eve [i]-Mentor:[/i] Spruce [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Clover[/b] - 58 moons - Tom Not much is known about this brown tabby tom. He has been kept in the medicine den since he showed up on the territory and Crowstar has seemed much more anxious since he showed up. [i]-Siblings:[/i] Eve [i]-Mentor:[/i] Beefang ------ [center][b][size=4]Queens and Kits[/size][/b][/center] [emoji=sword size=1][b]Mothcloud[/b] - 29 moons - She-cat Mothcloud went above and beyond the expectations that were placed upon her as a kit when she was fighting to survive. This white she-cat is a fierce fighter and always willing to be on the frontlines defending the territory. Outside of patrols, Mothcloud is an extremely gentle she-cat who is more than willing to spend time taking care of kits when the queens need a break or chatting with the elders when they get lonely. [i]-Mate:[/i] Larkfeather [i]-Kits:[/i]Spottedkit, Brackenkit, Hollykit, Leafkit, Ashkit [i]-Parents:[/i] Lichenstripe, Snowbird [i]-Siblings:[/i] Stormfur, Pineheart [b]Spottedkit[/b] - 3 moons - She-cat This small spotted she-cat is gentle and watches her siblings with a close eye, always the first to mention if something is going wrong to her mother or a nearby warrior. Many clan cats see potential for a medicine cat if there were not already two. [i]-Parents:[/i] Mothcloud, Larkfeather [i]-Siblings:[/i] Brackenkit, Hollykit, Leafkit, Ashkit [emoji=sword size=1][b]Brackenkit[/b] - 3 moons - Tom This loud tom is the trouble maker of the group, picking on his siblings and trying to goad the apprentices into fights despite his tiny size. Mothcloud can be seen reprimanding him at least once a day for his behaviour and threatning to smack some sense into him. [i]-Parents:[/i] Mothcloud, Larkfeather [i]-Siblings:[/i] Spottedkit, Hollykit, Leafkit, Ashkit [b]Hollykit[/b] - 3 moons - She-cat Hollykit is quiet for the most part, eager to join in games but not to speak to her siblings or warriors that ask her questions. For a while Mothcloud wasn't sure if her daughter could speak but she was proven wrong and determined that Hollykit is just quiet. [i]-Parents:[/i] Mothcloud, Larkfeather [i]-Siblings:[/i] Spottedkit, Brackenkit, Leafkit, Ashkit [b]Leafkit[/b] - 3 moons - Tom This tom is the guardian of his other siblings, the first to beat back Brackenkit's attempts to hurt the other and always the one trying to mediate between them in his small kitten voice. The warriors find it very amusing to see the groups these kittens have fallen into and the roles they already play amongst themselves at such a young age. [i]-Parents:[/i] Mothcloud, Larkfeather [i]-Siblings:[/i] Spottedkit, Brackenkit, Hollykit, Ashkit [b]Ashkit[/b] - 3 moons - She-cat This smoky cat is almost black in her fur colour and she is much less interested in the games her siblings play, instead always watching Stonestep and Sablewing, her ears perked in curiousity. Larkfeather has made many jokes about their little Ashkit becoming a leader with that determination and Mothcloud sees it too, she just hopes that the dream doesnt become ambition that tears her apart. [i]-Parents:[/i] Mothcloud, Larkfeather [i]-Siblings:[/i] Spottedkit, Brackenkit, Hollykit, Leafkit ------- [center][b][size=4]Apprentices[/size][/b][/center] [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Fernpaw[/b] - 17 moons - She-cat Fernpaw is a loud white she-cat who always makes sure that her opinions are heard loud and clear. Her time spent observing the clan has not changed and she has simply moved her post from the nursery entrance to the apprentice's den. [i]-Parents:[/i] Ivyleaf, Beefang [i]-Siblings:[/i] Berrykit, Spiderkit [i]-Mentor:[/i] Brookrunner (Jayflight) [b]Berrypaw[/b] - 17 moons - She-cat This yellow 'paw takes after her father an uncanny amount, right down to the pure wonder she has for everything around her. Her questions never ceases and poor Lily has resorted to help from cats who have known the clan longer than her to answer Berrypaw's questions. [i]-Parents:[/i] Ivyleaf, Beefang [i]-Siblings:[/i] Fernkit, Spiderkit [i]-Mentor:[/i] Lily [b]Spiderpaw[/b] - 17 moons - She-cat Spiderpaw is no less of a climber now than she ever was a kitten. Sablewing has spent more time then she would like to admit trying to coax this she-cat down from trees in hissing frustration. [i]-Parents:[/i] Ivyleaf, Beefang [i]-Siblings:[/i] Fernkit, Berrykit [i]-Mentor:[/i] Sablewing [emoji=sword size=1][b]Marshpaw[/b] - 10 moons - Tom Marshpaw is a small fluffly black and white bundle of fur who has moved his energy outside of the nursery to his training, running through the forest as fast as his legs will carry him. He works hard on training but Cloudleap has noticed his favour leaning towards hunting over fighting. Due to his unusually small size he is able to hunt in smaller spaces than most other apprentices and is able to nimbly avoid battle moves with his speed. [i]-Parents:[/i] Nettletail, Reedshine [i]-Siblings:[/i] Brookrunner, Jayflight, Larkfeather [i]-Mentor:[/i] Cloudleap [b]Featherpaw[/b] - 9 moons - She-cat Featherpaw is hesitant in her training, worried about her ability to pick up on what she is taught but Pineheart is gentle with his teaching methods and he is sure that once she gets past the self-doubt, the small grey tabby will shape up to be a fine warrior who will be formidable. [i]-Parents:[/i] Puddlesong, Cloudleap [i]-Siblings:[/i] Sandpaw [i]-Mentor:[/i] Pineheart [b]Sandpaw[/b] - 9 moons - Tom Rainpelt has found that the energy contained in the small yellow tom comes to his advantage when training as he can run for ages before getting tired or practice battle moves much longer than his fellow apprentices. His favour falls to battle training and Rainpelt works hard to help him learn as much as he can. [i]-Parents:[/i] Puddlesong, Cloudleap [i]-Siblings:[/i] Featherpaw [i]-Mentor:[/i] Rainpelt -------- [center][b][size=4]Elders[/size][/b][/center] [b]Oakstorm[/b] - 109 moons - Tom This brown tabby limps about the camp, grumbling everyday about how he could still help out easily. It usually takes the coaxing of more than one clan get to get this tom back to his nest after his daily rounds when his leg eventually starts to cause him great pain. If you asked him about his injury he would be sure to come up with some heroic story of how he got injured while in reality, it was just a break that never healed right. [emoji=sword size=1][b]Hailfur[/b] - 102 moons - Tom Hailfur is a white tom speckled with black spots and piercing green eyes. He helps out the apprentices with their own tasks when the fresh-kill pile is full and the borders are marked. He has no qualms about doing the odd task for any cat, making sure they all get done. While generally a very friendly tom, he can be incredibly stern with the younger cats when it is needed. -------- [center][b][size=4]Current Mates[/size][/b][/center] [b]Nettletail[/b] and [b]Reedshine[/b] [b]Lichenstripe[/b] and [b]Snowbird[/b] [b]Poppyleg[/b] and [b][s]Bramblefur[/s][/b] [b]Ivyleaf[/b] and [b]Beefang[/b] [b]Puddlesong [/b]and [b]Cloudleap[/b] [b]Mothcloud[/b] and [b]Larkfeather[/b] --------- [center][b][size=4]StarClan[/size][/b][/center] [b]Crowstar's Lives [/b] -A faded outline, almost invisble, bears the faded scars of what looks to be monster tracks as he slowly pads away. -Bruised and battered, this faint outline bears the bloody scars of a recent battle as he cleans his fur [b]Fernclaw[/b] - 61 moons - She-cat This grey she-cat is a bit elusive, spending more time in the forest it seems than in the actual camp. However Fernclaw is adept at sniffing out herbs and dangers alike, always being the first to bring news to Crowstar and almost always bringing in herbs for Willowleap at the same time. [i]- Died defending the nursery from a rouge clan attack[/i] [b]Bramblefur[/b] - 29 moons - Tom Bramblefur is a stocky brown tabby tom with a short tail. He keeps a stern attitude, leaving little real room for conversation with the other cats. As much as they may find it annoying, they do appreciate how carefully he guards and protects the clan from any potential threats and dangers. [i]Mate:[/i] Poppyleg [i]Kits:[/i] Sparrowpelt, Puddlesong [i]- Died defending the clan from a rouge clan attack[/i] [b]Nightfrost[/b] - 114 moons - She-cat This aging black she-cat is gentle and is a great source of wisdom (if a little cranky) to any cat who is willing to sit and listen to her ramble. They all say she would still make a fine warrior if it weren't for her failing sight. [i]- Died peacefully in her sleep surrounded by cats who were important to her[/i] -------- [center][b][size=4]Notes[/size][/b][/center] - Leaders will have 9 lives. - Medicine cats will not take mates or have kittens. - Deputies are not allowed mates once they become deputy, old mates or kits are not frowned upon. - Warriors can choose to retire to the elders den either once they reach 80 moons of age and up or if they receive an injury that affects their ability to perform their duties. - Queens are pregnant for 3 moons. - Kits are apprenticed at 6 moons. - Apprentices usually become warriors at either 16 or 17 moons. - New cats who come from outside the clan must complete 3 or more moons with another warrior from within the clan to make sure they learn and acknowledge the rules of the code. If they cannot prove that, they will be kicked out. -------- [center][b][size=4]Years in Review[/size][/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3319602/73#post_57126668]1,[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3319602/82#post_57207069]2,[/url]
I'm looking forward to joining in! Here we go

AspenClan

AspenClan is a newly formed clan situated in a young forest far from any traces of twolegs and their monsters. The territory is spaced out and the sunlight streams through the spaces between trees allowing plently of space to bask in the sunlight when needed. The beginnings of this clan is made up of rouges and loners desperate to leave the lives they had and forge a new life however this means the shadows of fear and doubt stilll linger on their fur.
Moon: 33
Year: 3
Season: Leaf-Fall
Population: 45
Dead/Missing: 3/11
Leadership Roles

Crowstar (7) - Leader - 72 Moons - Tom

A friendly black tom with white paws and green eyes. He is determined and has a will of iron to keep his clan safe and strong. He stays away from the idea of mates and kits, prefering to keep all his focus on the clan as a whole.

Stonestep - Temporary Leader - 63 moons - Tom

A bulky grey tabby tom who has followed Crowstar since the beginning. He is a dedicated and loyal cat to the clan and while he might seem outwardly grumpy, he is truly a gentle and caring cat.

Sablewing - Temporary Deputy - 40 moons - She-cat

This yellow and white she-cat is gentle much like her sister, but she is adept at hunting and takes it upon herself to bring back as much prey as she can to provide for the clan. She is determined and despite not being as good at battle moves, she will defend the clan with a seconds hesitation.
-Parents: Maplepatch
-Siblings: Dawnflower
-Apprentice: Spiderpaw

Willowleap - Medicine cat - 53 moons - She-cat

Willowleap is a gentle yellow tabby with white tips. Being as young as she is, the role of first medicine cat of AspenClan weighs on her shoulders and she can become anxious and self doubting very quickly. She works through it on her own time but the weight still remains on her shoulders.

Dawnflower - Medicine cat - 40 moons - She-cat

Dawnflower takes after her mother in appearance but where her mother shows the strains of surviving day by day, Dawnflower is content and trusting. She has learned the ins and outs of her fellow clanmates and she can see when someone needs help even before they feel the need to ask.
-Parents: Maplepatch
-Siblings: Sablewing
Warriors

Gorseflight - 111 moons - She-cat

Gorseflight is a grumpy old orange bengal. Growing up as a rouge in a far away two-leg place her defensive nature never quite left her even after the clan proved that they would never hurt her. She stays by herself for the most part, hunting and caring for the others from a distance.

Reedshine - 71 moons - Tom

Reedshine is known for his energy. He loves to run and leap, often challenging other cats to races and competitions. If there is destruction happening in the camp, Reedshine is bound to be the tom behind it all. He is a black and white tom with yellow eyes.
-Mate: Nettletail
-Kits: Brookrunner, Jayflight, Larkfeather - Marshpaw

Creekcry - 68 moons - She-cat

Creekcry is a gentle grey and white tabby she-cat. She is an especially adept hunter and tends to bring home the most prey for the fresh-kill pile. When she's not out hunting she can often be found grooming herself in a nice large patch of sunlight or talking to Larkfeather who she has taken on a motherly role with while still respecting Nettletail.
-Crush: Rainpebble

Snowbird - 70 moons - Tom

Snowbird is a newly joined white tom with pale blue eyes. He was found wandering the edges of the forest and after a small confrontation, accepted the invitation to join the newly formed clan. He is still wary of some of the other clan members but he is slowly coming around. Most of the time he can be found sitting next to the nursery, talking to his mate.
-Mate: Lichenstripe
-Kits: Stormfur, Mothcloud, Pineheart

Maplepatch - 66 moons - She-cat

A fierce calico she-cat who will stop at nothing to defend the cats she cares for. She came to the clan with two young kits, begging for help and was immediately granted a place to stay and raise her kits. Although there is talk among the clan about who the father of her kits is, she ignores it all, focusing instead on helping Crowstar and Stonestep and proudly watching her kits grow.
-Mate: Unknown
-Kits: Dawnflower, Sablewing

Rainpebble - 62 moons - She-cat

This young siamese she-cat is bursting with energy and is often the first one to take up Reedshine's challenges, ripping through the trees as fast as her legs can carry her. She loves the wind in her fur and seeks thrills like no other, often landing her right in punishment with Crowstar.

Cloudleap - 46 moons - Tom

Cloudleap is a long-haired white tom who looks at the world with a child-like wonder. Still young, he is always working hard to help out every cat regardless of the task.
-Mate: Puddlesong
-Kits: Featherpaw, Sandpaw

Beefang - 49 moons - Tom

This yellow tom is eager to see the world. Although he works hard everyday, there have been concerns raised about his wandering tendencies. The clan is unsure if he will continue to return everytime he leaves. Maybe his love for Ivyleaf will be enough to keep from leaving?
-Mate: Ivyleaf
-Kits: Fernpaw, Berrypaw, Spiderpaw

Poppyleg - 57 moons - She-cat

This grey tabby she-cat is a vigilant guard and strong fighter. She is first to volunteer her claws for danger and quick to stand in front of a clanmate in danger. As a result of her many fights, her body is riddled in scars, proving a favourite for stories when the kits huddle around her.
-Mate: Bramblefur
-Kits: Sparrowpelt, Puddlesong

Nettletail - 65 moons - She-cat

Nettletail is a wary cat, her eyes always following the comings and goings of the clan. As her kits grow out of her care she continues to watch them from the sidelines, still ready to jump in at any moment. Her fellow denmates continue to tell her everyday that she may be a tad overbearing but Nettletail continues to ignore them with a flick of the ear.
-Mate: Reedshine
-Kits: Brookrunner, Jayflight, Larkfeather - Marshpaw

Spruce - 62 moons - Tom

This dark blue tom was recently found on the borders of AspenClan. He shows great desire to be a part of the clan and tries his hardest everyday to learn the ways of the warrior code and to be as helpful as possible. While Crowstar won't admit it, he sees great potential in the young tom and thinks his decision was the right path to take.

Lichenstripe - 72 moons - She-cat

This she-cat is friendly and outgoing, stopping to chat with every cat who is willing to give her a moment. She spent her years travelling between forests and two-leg places, and the stories she has wracked up number high. Her energy and optimism make her a favourite among the younger and newer cats as she is always one of the first to welcome them into the clan.
-Mate: Snowbird
-Kits: Stormfur, Mothcloud, Pineheart

Sagewhisker - 69 moons - She-cat

Sagewhisker is like a grumpy queen. This cinnamon coloured she-cat watches out for the two cats she came with the clan overbearingly, snapping at other cats when they so much as even have a misunderstanding with Ivyleaf or Lily. While they tell her to cut it out and maybe find some friends, Sagewhisker twitches her ears and walks away to sit at a distance and watch. The clan treads carefully around her and Crowstar hopes she can quickly adapt to clan life or she may become a problem.
-Crush: Spruce

Lily - 46 moons - She-cat

Lily is a calm she-cat, watchful and wary but trying her very best to learn the ways of the clan and fit in. She tends to gravitate towards the quieter clan members who sit off to the side when she is not actively hunting or patrolling for the clan.
-Apprentice: Berrypaw

Ivyleaf - 52 moons - She-cat

This cream coloured she-cat is full of energy and loves to bounce around the clan with the kits, offering to watch overthem when the queens need a break. If there are no kits to be found she can often be found playfighting with Lily or running around the forest.
-Mate: Beefang
-Kits: Fernpaw, Berrypaw, Spiderpaw

Sparrowpelt - 36 moons - Tom

Sparrowelt is an energetic young tom, who is always charging headfirst into situations. His early apprenticeship has made his ego inflate and it usually ends up being his sister who knocks some sense back into him when he gets to confident. When it comes down to it, Sparrowpelt is a reliable member of the clan who works hard at what he is told to do. After he went missing on a patrol and returned moons later, his attitude has changed, no longer so full of himself and much more reserved than he was before.
-Parents: Bramblefur, Poppyleg
-Siblings: Puddlesong

Puddlesong - 36 moons - She-cat

Puddlesong is a reserved grey tabby. Where most of the cats have proven themselves good at hunting ground prey like mice and shrews, Puddlesong has found that her talents lie best in hunting in the nearby creek for minnows and frogs.
-Mate: Cloudleap
-Kits: Featherpaw, Sandpaw
-Parents: Bramblefur, Poppyleg
-Siblings: Sparrowpelt

Brookrunner - 32 moons - She-cat

This black she-cat is determined to prove that she will do everything she can for the clan and her determination as an apprentice granted her a place as a warrior at a young age.
-Parents: Nettletail, Reedshine
-Siblings: Jayflight, Larkfeather - Marshpaw
-Apprentice: Fernpaw

Jayflight - 32 moons - She-cat

Being the quietest of the siblings, Jayflight learned to observe and quickly pick up on information. It proved to help her greatly as she was given her warrior name early, only one moon after her sister gained hers. She is a stealthy hunter and also has shown herself to be an amazing scout should the need ever arise.
-Siblings: Brookrunner, Larkfeather - Marshpaw
-Apprentice: Fernpaw

Larkfeather - 32 moons - Tom

Larkfeather still has days where he struggles to determine his place in this clan. He feels like he does not live up to the expectation that was set upon his shoulder with his new name but he tries his absoulute best in everything that he does. This tom can be seen working harder than any other young warrior and when doubt finds him he still goes back to his old mentor to share his thoughts. Creekcry adores him and always tries her best to prove that he is a good warrior and she has no regrets in being his mentor and watching him grow.
-Mate: Mothcloud
-Kits:Spottedkit, Brackenkit, Hollykit, Leafkit, Ashkit
-Siblings: Brookrunner, Jayflight - Marshpaw

Stormfur - 29 moons - Tom

Stormfur is ever the energetic ball of grey fluff as he is always the first to volunteer on patrols and help the elders when needed. He works just as hard as he always has and he has gained a lot of tips and tricks from the senior warriors as he goes about his life.
-Parents: Lichenstripe, Snowbird
-Siblings: Mothcloud, Pineheart

Rainpelt - 57 moons - She-cat

After spending some time in AspenClan, Rainpelt has begun to understand how it feels to be a part of a community. When she feels lonely watching the bond between family and old friends Spruce is always there to pick up her mood with his bubbly personality and the knowledge of being a loner to join a clan. Her loneliness has diminished greatly and she works hard to learn all the rules set in place.
-Apprentice: Sandpaw

Pineheart - 26 moons - Tom

Pineheart is a strong and lithe (fluffy) grey tom who has worked hard since the beginning to prove himself a capable warrior and helper. He is kind hearted and loves to chat with anyone who will give him the time of day. Despite being a full warrior, he still loves to spend time playing with his siblings like they did as young cats.
-Parents: Lichenstripe, Snowbird (adoptive)
-Siblings: Stormfur, Mothcloud
-Apprentice: Featherpaw

Eve - 56 moons - She-cat

This she-cat has a wary nature and although Crowstar has promised her safety amongst the clan cats, the fear doesn't leave her eyes when new cats come and go that she has yet to know. While she has healed from whatever it may have been that attacked her outside the clan, Willowleap and Dawnflower share doubts she will ever regain full mobility of her front leg that had been the worst injury to treat.
-Mate: Unknown
-Kits: Midna
-Siblings: Clover
-Mentor: Reedshine

Midna - 28 moons - She-cat

Midna is a fierce young black she-cat who is stubborn and has become the cause of many petty fights amongst the younger warriors. She refuses to step down when she is wrong and Crowstar has had to intervene with stern warnings more than once, understanding her past but knowing that this will be a big problem if not dealt with. Eve simply watches from a distance, her reaction to new cats the opposite of her daughters and she won't help the issue by saying anything. Despite this, Crowstar sees potential if they can work past Midna's fears.
-Parents: Eve
-Mentor: Spruce

Clover - 58 moons - Tom

Not much is known about this brown tabby tom. He has been kept in the medicine den since he showed up on the territory and Crowstar has seemed much more anxious since he showed up.
-Siblings: Eve
-Mentor: Beefang

Queens and Kits

Mothcloud - 29 moons - She-cat

Mothcloud went above and beyond the expectations that were placed upon her as a kit when she was fighting to survive. This white she-cat is a fierce fighter and always willing to be on the frontlines defending the territory. Outside of patrols, Mothcloud is an extremely gentle she-cat who is more than willing to spend time taking care of kits when the queens need a break or chatting with the elders when they get lonely.
-Mate: Larkfeather
-Kits:Spottedkit, Brackenkit, Hollykit, Leafkit, Ashkit
-Parents: Lichenstripe, Snowbird
-Siblings: Stormfur, Pineheart

Spottedkit - 3 moons - She-cat

This small spotted she-cat is gentle and watches her siblings with a close eye, always the first to mention if something is going wrong to her mother or a nearby warrior. Many clan cats see potential for a medicine cat if there were not already two.
-Parents: Mothcloud, Larkfeather
-Siblings: Brackenkit, Hollykit, Leafkit, Ashkit

Brackenkit - 3 moons - Tom

This loud tom is the trouble maker of the group, picking on his siblings and trying to goad the apprentices into fights despite his tiny size. Mothcloud can be seen reprimanding him at least once a day for his behaviour and threatning to smack some sense into him.
-Siblings: Spottedkit, Hollykit, Leafkit, Ashkit

Hollykit - 3 moons - She-cat

Hollykit is quiet for the most part, eager to join in games but not to speak to her siblings or warriors that ask her questions. For a while Mothcloud wasn't sure if her daughter could speak but she was proven wrong and determined that Hollykit is just quiet.
-Siblings: Spottedkit, Brackenkit, Leafkit, Ashkit

Leafkit - 3 moons - Tom

This tom is the guardian of his other siblings, the first to beat back Brackenkit's attempts to hurt the other and always the one trying to mediate between them in his small kitten voice. The warriors find it very amusing to see the groups these kittens have fallen into and the roles they already play amongst themselves at such a young age.
-Siblings: Spottedkit, Brackenkit, Hollykit, Ashkit

Ashkit - 3 moons - She-cat

This smoky cat is almost black in her fur colour and she is much less interested in the games her siblings play, instead always watching Stonestep and Sablewing, her ears perked in curiousity. Larkfeather has made many jokes about their little Ashkit becoming a leader with that determination and Mothcloud sees it too, she just hopes that the dream doesnt become ambition that tears her apart.
-Siblings: Spottedkit, Brackenkit, Hollykit, Leafkit
Apprentices

Fernpaw - 17 moons - She-cat

Fernpaw is a loud white she-cat who always makes sure that her opinions are heard loud and clear. Her time spent observing the clan has not changed and she has simply moved her post from the nursery entrance to the apprentice's den.
-Parents: Ivyleaf, Beefang
-Siblings: Berrykit, Spiderkit
-Mentor: Brookrunner (Jayflight)

Berrypaw - 17 moons - She-cat

This yellow 'paw takes after her father an uncanny amount, right down to the pure wonder she has for everything around her. Her questions never ceases and poor Lily has resorted to help from cats who have known the clan longer than her to answer Berrypaw's questions.
-Siblings: Fernkit, Spiderkit
-Mentor: Lily

Spiderpaw - 17 moons - She-cat

Spiderpaw is no less of a climber now than she ever was a kitten. Sablewing has spent more time then she would like to admit trying to coax this she-cat down from trees in hissing frustration.
-Siblings: Fernkit, Berrykit
-Mentor: Sablewing

Marshpaw - 10 moons - Tom

Marshpaw is a small fluffly black and white bundle of fur who has moved his energy outside of the nursery to his training, running through the forest as fast as his legs will carry him. He works hard on training but Cloudleap has noticed his favour leaning towards hunting over fighting. Due to his unusually small size he is able to hunt in smaller spaces than most other apprentices and is able to nimbly avoid battle moves with his speed.
-Siblings: Brookrunner, Jayflight, Larkfeather
-Mentor: Cloudleap

Featherpaw - 9 moons - She-cat

Featherpaw is hesitant in her training, worried about her ability to pick up on what she is taught but Pineheart is gentle with his teaching methods and he is sure that once she gets past the self-doubt, the small grey tabby will shape up to be a fine warrior who will be formidable.
-Parents: Puddlesong, Cloudleap
-Siblings: Sandpaw
-Mentor: Pineheart

Sandpaw - 9 moons - Tom

Rainpelt has found that the energy contained in the small yellow tom comes to his advantage when training as he can run for ages before getting tired or practice battle moves much longer than his fellow apprentices. His favour falls to battle training and Rainpelt works hard to help him learn as much as he can.
-Parents: Puddlesong, Cloudleap
-Siblings: Featherpaw
-Mentor: Rainpelt
Elders

Oakstorm - 109 moons - Tom

This brown tabby limps about the camp, grumbling everyday about how he could still help out easily. It usually takes the coaxing of more than one clan get to get this tom back to his nest after his daily rounds when his leg eventually starts to cause him great pain. If you asked him about his injury he would be sure to come up with some heroic story of how he got injured while in reality, it was just a break that never healed right.

Hailfur - 102 moons - Tom

Hailfur is a white tom speckled with black spots and piercing green eyes. He helps out the apprentices with their own tasks when the fresh-kill pile is full and the borders are marked. He has no qualms about doing the odd task for any cat, making sure they all get done. While generally a very friendly tom, he can be incredibly stern with the younger cats when it is needed.
Current Mates

Nettletail and Reedshine
Lichenstripe and Snowbird
Poppyleg and Bramblefur
Ivyleaf and Beefang
Puddlesong and Cloudleap
Mothcloud and Larkfeather
StarClan

Crowstar's Lives

-A faded outline, almost invisble, bears the faded scars of what looks to be monster tracks as he slowly pads away.
-Bruised and battered, this faint outline bears the bloody scars of a recent battle as he cleans his fur

Fernclaw - 61 moons - She-cat

This grey she-cat is a bit elusive, spending more time in the forest it seems than in the actual camp. However Fernclaw is adept at sniffing out herbs and dangers alike, always being the first to bring news to Crowstar and almost always bringing in herbs for Willowleap at the same time.
- Died defending the nursery from a rouge clan attack

Bramblefur - 29 moons - Tom

Bramblefur is a stocky brown tabby tom with a short tail. He keeps a stern attitude, leaving little real room for conversation with the other cats. As much as they may find it annoying, they do appreciate how carefully he guards and protects the clan from any potential threats and dangers.
Mate: Poppyleg
Kits: Sparrowpelt, Puddlesong
- Died defending the clan from a rouge clan attack

Nightfrost - 114 moons - She-cat

This aging black she-cat is gentle and is a great source of wisdom (if a little cranky) to any cat who is willing to sit and listen to her ramble. They all say she would still make a fine warrior if it weren't for her failing sight.
- Died peacefully in her sleep surrounded by cats who were important to her
Notes

- Leaders will have 9 lives.
- Medicine cats will not take mates or have kittens.
- Deputies are not allowed mates once they become deputy, old mates or kits are not frowned upon.
- Warriors can choose to retire to the elders den either once they reach 80 moons of age and up or if they receive an injury that affects their ability to perform their duties.
- Queens are pregnant for 3 moons.
- Kits are apprenticed at 6 moons.
- Apprentices usually become warriors at either 16 or 17 moons.
- New cats who come from outside the clan must complete 3 or more moons with another warrior from within the clan to make sure they learn and acknowledge the rules of the code. If they cannot prove that, they will be kicked out.
Years in Review

1, 2,
nc2b4dJ.gif

@SpectralRose Welcome! I love the little bios you gave your clan cats! Can't wait to read the rest of them once you finish them all up!

@SpectralRose Welcome! I love the little bios you gave your clan cats! Can't wait to read the rest of them once you finish them all up!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))