Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is Tidelord... Gone?
1 2
So, I know he's missing and stuff, but is he like... Gone, gone? I heard that Water flight can see some kind of badly damaged SOS / unfinished business message from him, and his art looks hurt, so it makes me wonder. Is this, perhaps, a final message? Is Tidelord... No longer with us? Are we too late?

The lore implications are horrifying enough. What could hurt a GOD like that? What could potentially DESTROY a god?

Edit: i know y'all are saying he's probably fine, but I'm not sure. To me, the bubbles sound... Almost like he's drowning. Except he can't drown, cause he's the Water God, and Gods of Water can't drown...

Right?
So, I know he's missing and stuff, but is he like... Gone, gone? I heard that Water flight can see some kind of badly damaged SOS / unfinished business message from him, and his art looks hurt, so it makes me wonder. Is this, perhaps, a final message? Is Tidelord... No longer with us? Are we too late?

The lore implications are horrifying enough. What could hurt a GOD like that? What could potentially DESTROY a god?

Edit: i know y'all are saying he's probably fine, but I'm not sure. To me, the bubbles sound... Almost like he's drowning. Except he can't drown, cause he's the Water God, and Gods of Water can't drown...

Right?
nooooo I'm sure he's fine, it's just the stores (glub) ... milk (burble) out of stock (bloop, glug) .......
nooooo I'm sure he's fine, it's just the stores (glub) ... milk (burble) out of stock (bloop, glug) .......
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
You know what this is the perfect lore excuse to move to Water
You know what this is the perfect lore excuse to move to Water
Tidelord is away. The bubbles are his version of a sticky note for others to find. He'll appear in Adventure Mode whenever that mode becomes available.

Also, Tidelord is distressed, but probably fine otherwise. As for what could kill a FR deity, probably the Shade, but Poprocks went to help him (and left the Obelisks to help us find them), so he's maybe okay.
Tidelord is away. The bubbles are his version of a sticky note for others to find. He'll appear in Adventure Mode whenever that mode becomes available.

Also, Tidelord is distressed, but probably fine otherwise. As for what could kill a FR deity, probably the Shade, but Poprocks went to help him (and left the Obelisks to help us find them), so he's maybe okay.
He's not dead, I think. I can only assume he's just severely weakened. Or in coma dragon god edition.
He's not dead, I think. I can only assume he's just severely weakened. Or in coma dragon god edition.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
He'll return with adventure mode, so he's fine! Just off getting that ready for us :)
He'll return with adventure mode, so he's fine! Just off getting that ready for us :)
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I don't think he's dead. I don't think staff would do that to Water Flight.
He's likely in some kind of suspended animation, possible holding something dangerous back and hoping others come and help him?

The Shade could hurt him, I think. It's born of the gods' fighting and just general negative energy, after all. He might be hurt, but he's going to show up and be part of the adventure mode thing from what I've heard.

I don't think he's dead. I don't think staff would do that to Water Flight.
He's likely in some kind of suspended animation, possible holding something dangerous back and hoping others come and help him?

The Shade could hurt him, I think. It's born of the gods' fighting and just general negative energy, after all. He might be hurt, but he's going to show up and be part of the adventure mode thing from what I've heard.

[quote name="2Blue2BTrue" date="2024-06-14 07:32:44" ] He's not dead, I think. I can only assume he's just severely weakened. Or in coma dragon god edition. [/quote] If I ever go into a coma, I want everyone to say I went out dragon god style
2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2024-06-14 07:32:44:
If I ever go into a coma, I want everyone to say I went out dragon god style
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
YES, CLEARLY THE LIGHTNING FLIGHT HAS HIM TRAPPED UNDERGROUND POWERING A WATER DAM IN THE SHIFTING EXPANSE. /j

I'm pretty sure he'll return sometime....probably. Likely. Maybe.
YES, CLEARLY THE LIGHTNING FLIGHT HAS HIM TRAPPED UNDERGROUND POWERING A WATER DAM IN THE SHIFTING EXPANSE. /j

I'm pretty sure he'll return sometime....probably. Likely. Maybe.
466w8yC.png
Water magic still works, so he’s still alive. He might be in Trouble, but he’s intact enough that he’s still infusing the world with his magic. It was cited as proof that he wasn’t dead in one of the BOTE stories.
Water magic still works, so he’s still alive. He might be in Trouble, but he’s intact enough that he’s still infusing the world with his magic. It was cited as proof that he wasn’t dead in one of the BOTE stories.
1 2