Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59
Actually, I'd like to do both, stay up late AND wake up early, but I'm too old now for this to be feasible anymore. I tend to wake up rather early all by myself... and have a rather grumpy day if the night was too short. So, early to bed it is for me ;-)
Actually, I'd like to do both, stay up late AND wake up early, but I'm too old now for this to be feasible anymore. I tend to wake up rather early all by myself... and have a rather grumpy day if the night was too short. So, early to bed it is for me ;-)
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@phoeniixfire just want to confirm with you I caught this and fixed it - I got a lot of dragons around that time so I was in the process of going through my auction house log and making sure I hadn't missed anything when you pinged me and then I forgot to reply, my bad! but it has been recorded :)
@phoeniixfire just want to confirm with you I caught this and fixed it - I got a lot of dragons around that time so I was in the process of going through my auction house log and making sure I hadn't missed anything when you pinged me and then I forgot to reply, my bad! but it has been recorded :)
[quote] Would you rather wake up early or stay up late? Some species of cicadas have a shorter cycle, so they wake up more frequently than other species.[/quote] stay up late, hands down. I'm a night owl. I can get up early if I absolutely need to, but I'd really rather not.
Quote:
Would you rather wake up early or stay up late? Some species of cicadas have a shorter cycle, so they wake up more frequently than other species.

stay up late, hands down. I'm a night owl. I can get up early if I absolutely need to, but I'd really rather not.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Would you rather wake up early or stay up late? Some species of cicadas have a shorter cycle, so they wake up more frequently than other species.

Staying up late is much easier for me. Waking up early would be more productive, but nah, we are night owls over here

Staying up late is much easier for me. Waking up early would be more productive, but nah, we are night owls over here
PEQy314.png
[quote=Thursday Daily Question]Would you rather wake up early or stay up late? Some species of cicadas have a shorter cycle, so they wake up more frequently than other species.[/quote] Stay up late, since I've noticed I find it easier to write and draw during that time. Perhaps it's because I'm more relaxed once the day's work is behind me.
Thursday Daily Question wrote:

Stay up late, since I've noticed I find it easier to write and draw during that time. Perhaps it's because I'm more relaxed once the day's work is behind me.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Thursday - stay up late! Not party animal, just don’t go to bed until I HAVE to, and don’t start new day of work until I HAVE to. Yes I know it’s the same 8 hours either way but groaaaan.
Thursday - stay up late! Not party animal, just don’t go to bed until I HAVE to, and don’t start new day of work until I HAVE to. Yes I know it’s the same 8 hours either way but groaaaan.
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
[quote]Would you rather wake up early or stay up late? Some species of cicadas have a shorter cycle, so they wake up more frequently than other species.[/quote] I’d rather wake up early. It’s super nice being awake before everyone else. It’s very quiet and peaceful. Plus, birds are most active in the early morning.
Quote:

I’d rather wake up early. It’s super nice being awake before everyone else. It’s very quiet and peaceful. Plus, birds are most active in the early morning.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
stay up laaate!!!
stay up laaate!!!
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
Would you rather wake up early or stay up late?

I suppose wake up early. In reality, neither, I'd like to go to bed on time AND sleep in. But for the sake of having to choose one, up early it is.

I suppose wake up early. In reality, neither, I'd like to go to bed on time AND sleep in. But for the sake of having to choose one, up early it is.
sheher.pngtheythem.pngzodiac.png
punk.pngdog.pngliz.png
pokemon.pngbio.pngproc.png

hmm... i think that i'd rather wake up early, but in reality, i typically end up staying up really late LOL!

hmm... i think that i'd rather wake up early, but in reality, i typically end up staying up really late LOL!
jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59