Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Static Charged Lemming
1 2 3 4
[item=static charged lemming] I have been trying to get this little fellow for at least 5 months now through almost daily hunting in lightning, and have yet to find even 1. I have also never seen one for sale. I am starting to think this is some sort of error, because it seems nobody is getting these critters! Surely even the rarest item you can get from gathering should have dropped even after 1 month or 2 unless you're very unlucky (purely my own opinion) Should I message support, or just give up? It feels like I've wasted half a year on this, and to think if it is intentionally this difficult, I might have to go through it multiple times with other items I would like to collect!
Static Charged Lemming

I have been trying to get this little fellow for at least 5 months now through almost daily hunting in lightning, and have yet to find even 1.

I have also never seen one for sale.

I am starting to think this is some sort of error, because it seems nobody is getting these critters!
Surely even the rarest item you can get from gathering should have dropped even after 1 month or 2 unless you're very unlucky (purely my own opinion)

Should I message support, or just give up?
It feels like I've wasted half a year on this, and to think if it is intentionally this difficult, I might have to go through it multiple times with other items I would like to collect!
I only use food that I have in stacks of 99, and I have Hunting maxed out, so surely I should have proof of obtaining at least one of these cuties.

I have zero of those lemmings. That doesn't seem right? I have at least one of each of the other lemmings.

Maybe make a post in the bug report forums instead of submitting a support message? If it's a bug then the right team will see it faster.
I only use food that I have in stacks of 99, and I have Hunting maxed out, so surely I should have proof of obtaining at least one of these cuties.

I have zero of those lemmings. That doesn't seem right? I have at least one of each of the other lemmings.

Maybe make a post in the bug report forums instead of submitting a support message? If it's a bug then the right team will see it faster.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
I just checked my hoard out of curiosity and I have exactly one. The drop rate must be very low
I just checked my hoard out of curiosity and I have exactly one. The drop rate must be very low
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
They are incredibly rare! I do have a couple of them, and they live in my vault. Trying to get all the 6/platinum star gathering items is such a pain; I want to have at least one of each of them just to have in my vault, and I recently got to the point where I'm missing just one someone was kind enough to trade me one <3 I am free.

I agree that their drop rate is a little ridiculous, but at the very least I can confirm that they do drop, however rarely.
They are incredibly rare! I do have a couple of them, and they live in my vault. Trying to get all the 6/platinum star gathering items is such a pain; I want to have at least one of each of them just to have in my vault, and I recently got to the point where I'm missing just one someone was kind enough to trade me one <3 I am free.

I agree that their drop rate is a little ridiculous, but at the very least I can confirm that they do drop, however rarely.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I have exactly one of these guys! I can give it to you if you want; I know I mustve obtained it in gathering since ive never bought food items to collect, I prefer to collect them on my own. that said maybe there has since been an update to gathering that made them uncollectable since I have absolutely no idea when I picked this lil guy up

but yeah six star rarity gathering items are just absolutely insane to get. I didnt even try with the fams I bought those and never looked back

edit: omg I was writing this before I saw it but I love that someone else has "exactly one" also
I have exactly one of these guys! I can give it to you if you want; I know I mustve obtained it in gathering since ive never bought food items to collect, I prefer to collect them on my own. that said maybe there has since been an update to gathering that made them uncollectable since I have absolutely no idea when I picked this lil guy up

but yeah six star rarity gathering items are just absolutely insane to get. I didnt even try with the fams I bought those and never looked back

edit: omg I was writing this before I saw it but I love that someone else has "exactly one" also
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I have a whopping...3 of them
I have a whopping...3 of them
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I have one [item=Arctic Lemming] and one [item=Singed Lemming]. I have been trying to find more since all the years I have been here lol
I have one Arctic Lemming and one Singed Lemming . I have been trying to find more since all the years I have been here lol
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that food item, and I’ve been here for almost five years now. There are none in my vault, but I could have converted them without noticing.

I definitely have seen plenty of Singed and Arctic Lemmings, though.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that food item, and I’ve been here for almost five years now. There are none in my vault, but I could have converted them without noticing.

I definitely have seen plenty of Singed and Arctic Lemmings, though.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I have none, and definitely wouldn't have converted a food item that I have only one of. I have one (1) singed lemming though.
I have none, and definitely wouldn't have converted a food item that I have only one of. I have one (1) singed lemming though.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
Yeah, they do drop, but they're a pain to get. It took me several weeks to collect all four varieties for the achievement. Now the little stinkers are in my vault. I think the Singed took me the longest to get.
Yeah, they do drop, but they're a pain to get. It took me several weeks to collect all four varieties for the achievement. Now the little stinkers are in my vault. I think the Singed took me the longest to get.
riVr93C.png
1 2 3 4