Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Static Charged Lemming
1 2 3 4
I used to have one
I used to have one
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
@Barrdwing what achievement?
@Barrdwing what achievement?
41410.png UMA for sale.
I have none either. I'm guessing their drop rate must be extremely low.
I have none either. I'm guessing their drop rate must be extremely low.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
Lemmings are one of the 6* gathering-only foods. The others are the mantises, cherries, and sea stars.

I mainly hunt, and I have a grand total of 4 lemmings- 2 collared, 2 arctic. The 6* foods are so rare it's practically nonsense to actively attempt to get them. not that it will stop me hoarding dead leaf mantises
Lemmings are one of the 6* gathering-only foods. The others are the mantises, cherries, and sea stars.

I mainly hunt, and I have a grand total of 4 lemmings- 2 collared, 2 arctic. The 6* foods are so rare it's practically nonsense to actively attempt to get them. not that it will stop me hoarding dead leaf mantises
I didn't realise this achievement existed.

I'd be happy to swap my spare arctic lemming for any of the other 3.
I didn't realise this achievement existed.

I'd be happy to swap my spare arctic lemming for any of the other 3.
April showers bring forth May flowers
Every time I gather food and then smack everything with no current use into my dragons mouths, I scroll over every single item just to make sure I'm not chicking one of these rare items down the hatch. XD My first one was the [item= potash peach] and I was very startled and amazed by it! And now I want all of them...I've got two peaches and one of the mantises. I stuff them in the vault along with my boss loot! I wonder, considering that my hunting is at max lvl, how many lemmings I shoved down the gullet before I realized. It must be at least one. I'm so sorry, my little guy. So sorry...
Every time I gather food and then smack everything with no current use into my dragons mouths, I scroll over every single item just to make sure I'm not chicking one of these rare items down the hatch. XD My first one was the
Potash Peach
and I was very startled and amazed by it! And now I want all of them...I've got two peaches and one of the mantises. I stuff them in the vault along with my boss loot! I wonder, considering that my hunting is at max lvl, how many lemmings I shoved down the gullet before I realized. It must be at least one. I'm so sorry, my little guy. So sorry...
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
I have a single one
I have a single one
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I also have a single one, probably from when i was maxing out my hunting skill (I just default to my own flight when gathering since I'm lazy. And I'm in lightning!)
I also have a single one, probably from when i was maxing out my hunting skill (I just default to my own flight when gathering since I'm lazy. And I'm in lightning!)
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

about / FAQ
accents
art shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
... the new Pretty Pink Mums?!
... the new Pretty Pink Mums?!
NcRl9aq.png
oh hey I have the 6* starfish you can fish up in arcane, I got it randomly when fishing and had to doubletake at its rarity and how many points it was worth. since then I found two aether cherries and that's about it for my rare drops from food gathering. never once have I found a single lemming recolor or a single mantis recolor

kinda fun to have a seemingly innocuous item that's actually super rare pop up in my gathered items from time to time, and always a surprise!
oh hey I have the 6* starfish you can fish up in arcane, I got it randomly when fishing and had to doubletake at its rarity and how many points it was worth. since then I found two aether cherries and that's about it for my rare drops from food gathering. never once have I found a single lemming recolor or a single mantis recolor

kinda fun to have a seemingly innocuous item that's actually super rare pop up in my gathered items from time to time, and always a surprise!
1 2 3 4