Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dusthide Check-in, one month later!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I’ve warmed up to them a bit more since the release, but they’re probably at the lower end of ancients for me. I don’t hate them, but I also don’t love them. I am happy they exist, though, for the people who do love them!

I was just thinking as an aside they’re probably one of the few ancient breeds that will look good with the Brightshine tert.
I’ve warmed up to them a bit more since the release, but they’re probably at the lower end of ancients for me. I don’t hate them, but I also don’t love them. I am happy they exist, though, for the people who do love them!

I was just thinking as an aside they’re probably one of the few ancient breeds that will look good with the Brightshine tert.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
When I first saw Dusthides, my initial impression was oof, these are not to my tastes at all, and were the first breed that garnered an immediate dislike rather than a "meh" reaction (the bald heads in particular were just really uncanny looking to me). However, after I hatched my little eggies, and scried them up in the scrying workshop, they immediately grew on me in the span of a couple of days. I'm still working on getting them gened, but I dearly love them both. *u* [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94408371][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=317&breed=25&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=291&winggene=307&wings=108&auth=d2b58323e9df6fe489258c9932f0b5cbd0e3d360&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] (^Not fully gened yet, but this is what we're aiming for eventually.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94408390][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944084/94408390_350.png[/img][/url] (^This gal has so many possibilities that I haven't narrowed it down to just one yet! Beautiful wip. Especially can't wait to find her a pretty accent to complement her.) Love seeing all of the gorgeous Dusthides in the thread! ♥
When I first saw Dusthides, my initial impression was oof, these are not to my tastes at all, and were the first breed that garnered an immediate dislike rather than a "meh" reaction (the bald heads in particular were just really uncanny looking to me). However, after I hatched my little eggies, and scried them up in the scrying workshop, they immediately grew on me in the span of a couple of days.

I'm still working on getting them gened, but I dearly love them both. *u*

dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=317&breed=25&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=291&winggene=307&wings=108&auth=d2b58323e9df6fe489258c9932f0b5cbd0e3d360&dummyext=prev.png
(^Not fully gened yet, but this is what we're aiming for eventually.)

94408390_350.png
(^This gal has so many possibilities that I haven't narrowed it down to just one yet! Beautiful wip. Especially can't wait to find her a pretty accent to complement her.)

Love seeing all of the gorgeous Dusthides in the thread! ♥
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
I think now that my initial reaction has worn off they've grown on me a bit- They're still nowhere near my favourites, and I doubt I'll be adding any more than the two I have to my collection any time soon, but they're not bad. The terts really save them I think
I think now that my initial reaction has worn off they've grown on me a bit- They're still nowhere near my favourites, and I doubt I'll be adding any more than the two I have to my collection any time soon, but they're not bad. The terts really save them I think
jYhzVxQ.png0aPAbek.pnguFVP0Nt.png8wpM4Lo.png
My opinion hasn't really changed; the dragons themselves are The Okayest. They fit the 'weird little dudes' niche decently well. The genes, though. Some of those genes are truly fantastic and I hope to see some ports of them.
My opinion hasn't really changed; the dragons themselves are The Okayest. They fit the 'weird little dudes' niche decently well. The genes, though. Some of those genes are truly fantastic and I hope to see some ports of them.
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
they're mid tier for me. I like them and have two (one clanbound, one impulse project from release day), but I'm not necessarily hyped to get more.

agree with the sentiment that spore is a 10/10 gene. both of mine have spore.

high tier: aberrations, aethers
mid tier: auraboas, dusthides, sandsurges
low tier: undertides, gaolers, banescales, veilspuns
they're mid tier for me. I like them and have two (one clanbound, one impulse project from release day), but I'm not necessarily hyped to get more.

agree with the sentiment that spore is a 10/10 gene. both of mine have spore.

high tier: aberrations, aethers
mid tier: auraboas, dusthides, sandsurges
low tier: undertides, gaolers, banescales, veilspuns
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
I love them!!
I love them!!
XU673tS.png
I personally hate them but I am buying the TBH skin soon so yay! I will probably just keep it around and look at it when I feel like it! But other than that, I dislike dusthides in general because they are not my vibe, AND they are not moderns.
I personally hate them but I am buying the TBH skin soon so yay! I will probably just keep it around and look at it when I feel like it! But other than that, I dislike dusthides in general because they are not my vibe, AND they are not moderns.
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
Not to be negative or anything, I'm just still not a fan, I don't ever scry them and I don't ever plan on using them. They're just not for me.
Not to be negative or anything, I'm just still not a fan, I don't ever scry them and I don't ever plan on using them. They're just not for me.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I like them! I actually really like how their wings work as well with how only the undersides follow the secondary colors; it's truly unique!
I like them! I actually really like how their wings work as well with how only the undersides follow the secondary colors; it's truly unique!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
I like them. If I had to rank the ancients, they'd be just above the middle I think. I was initially skeptical about the claws and the lack of horns or ears or really anything on their head, but they definitely grew on me. I prefer the male pose, which I also preferred when they initially released. I still only have the two that I got from Galore, but I am almost finished geneing the male one. He just needs his eyes (for which I am waiting for dominance discount or flash sale) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94369617][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943697/94369617_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94370530][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943706/94370530_350.png[/img][/url] I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with the female one.
I like them. If I had to rank the ancients, they'd be just above the middle I think. I was initially skeptical about the claws and the lack of horns or ears or really anything on their head, but they definitely grew on me. I prefer the male pose, which I also preferred when they initially released. I still only have the two that I got from Galore, but I am almost finished geneing the male one. He just needs his eyes (for which I am waiting for dominance discount or flash sale)
94369617_350.png
94370530_350.png
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with the female one.
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist || Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10