Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dusthide Check-in, one month later!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I’m still not a huge fan of them, but they can be interesting projects! I have one lined up that looks pretty nice.

I don’t think I’ll end up with more than one Dustie perma, honestly.
I’m still not a huge fan of them, but they can be interesting projects! I have one lined up that looks pretty nice.

I don’t think I’ll end up with more than one Dustie perma, honestly.
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif
i still love them and wish i could afford to change more dragons into them lol

i love all 3 poses - which feels like a rarity. the only other ancient who hits all 3 for me is veil.

great addition 10/10
i still love them and wish i could afford to change more dragons into them lol

i love all 3 poses - which feels like a rarity. the only other ancient who hits all 3 for me is veil.

great addition 10/10
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

i like them! theyve definitely grown on me since release. not my favorite breed but theyre silly to me. good fandragon material imo
its been a month already?? how time flies

i like them! theyve definitely grown on me since release. not my favorite breed but theyre silly to me. good fandragon material imo
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[quote name="bugsinspace" date="2024-05-14 10:52:01" ] its been a month already?? how time flies [/quote] ^ my mood lmao dusthides are still pretty mid to me. they look good with antlers, and they're good accent canvases and that's.... about all they offer me sfdjhfgd
bugsinspace wrote on 2024-05-14 10:52:01:
its been a month already?? how time flies
^ my mood lmao

dusthides are still pretty mid to me. they look good with antlers, and they're good accent canvases and that's.... about all they offer me sfdjhfgd
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
They've grown on me, honestly. I was upper-mid about them but now I'm finding I really love them in scrys. Easily rank higher for me. Find I'm able to make scries I like more than auroboas and aethers in practicality. Equal with aberrations and sandsurges. I do think there's room for improvement with genes availible for them, but that's normal for uh. All ancients are release tbh. I really love antlers, pachy, and spores. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94438971][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944390/94438971_350.png[/img][/url] EDIT with my ancient tiers. high tier: sandsurge, dusthide, undertide, mid tier: gaoler, banescale, aether, aberration low tier: auroboas, veilspun
They've grown on me, honestly. I was upper-mid about them but now I'm finding I really love them in scrys. Easily rank higher for me. Find I'm able to make scries I like more than auroboas and aethers in practicality. Equal with aberrations and sandsurges.

I do think there's room for improvement with genes availible for them, but that's normal for uh. All ancients are release tbh. I really love antlers, pachy, and spores.

94438971_350.png

EDIT with my ancient tiers.

high tier: sandsurge, dusthide, undertide,
mid tier: gaoler, banescale, aether, aberration
low tier: auroboas, veilspun

I love them! They're the first Ancient breed whose release I was able to participate in, and they're so very cute and versatile!
I love them! They're the first Ancient breed whose release I was able to participate in, and they're so very cute and versatile!
I dont like how bald they look, but with the right genes that doesnt matter. I have 3 rn, one of them I dug out of my G1s for sale. I also planning on getting a breeding pair when prices drop.

Like their male pose.
I dont like how bald they look, but with the right genes that doesnt matter. I have 3 rn, one of them I dug out of my G1s for sale. I also planning on getting a breeding pair when prices drop.

Like their male pose.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
Still not SUPER into them except when they have spore....and maybe paradise
Still not SUPER into them except when they have spore....and maybe paradise
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
I loved them from the start and I still adore them! The only reason I don't have more finished ones atm is because I've been spending less money on FR as a whole lol. I really want to get more tho!
I loved them from the start and I still adore them! The only reason I don't have more finished ones atm is because I've been spending less money on FR as a whole lol. I really want to get more tho!
CLljvdp.png
I think they're so cute! I like the way the secondary is only on the inner wings, and I think their faces are so friendly-looking. Yay lil bug armadillo dudes
I think they're so cute! I like the way the secondary is only on the inner wings, and I think their faces are so friendly-looking. Yay lil bug armadillo dudes
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10