Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i have a headache and i feel like playing in traffic rn.
i have a headache and i feel like playing in traffic rn.
PJb908Z.png
it's like 8am and im ready for a nap already, this gon be a long day huh
it's like 8am and im ready for a nap already, this gon be a long day huh
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
man i am glad i barely have any social media because it feels to me like it gives everyone brainrot
man i am glad i barely have any social media because it feels to me like it gives everyone brainrot
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Deer Dream Studios (creators of “Cooking Companions”) is incredibly based for including a Jim Carrey The Grinch meme in their official YouTube channel

I absolutely love the fact that they’re not pretentious at all. They’re silly-posting memes that they make about their own games and I’m here for it
Deer Dream Studios (creators of “Cooking Companions”) is incredibly based for including a Jim Carrey The Grinch meme in their official YouTube channel

I absolutely love the fact that they’re not pretentious at all. They’re silly-posting memes that they make about their own games and I’m here for it
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
I woke up with Indiana Jones theme stuck in my head. I haven't watched any of those movies in years. GET OUT
I woke up with Indiana Jones theme stuck in my head. I haven't watched any of those movies in years. GET OUT
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
i should just find another job
but it's so hard with a medical condition to find a place that is so understanding and tolerant
i should just find another job
but it's so hard with a medical condition to find a place that is so understanding and tolerant

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I am, glad I went to sleep when I did.

But why am I waiting for them all to see I was right about him all along. Either way, he's exposed as a liar.
I am, glad I went to sleep when I did.

But why am I waiting for them all to see I was right about him all along. Either way, he's exposed as a liar.
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
I’ve gotta call the apartment
I’ve gotta call the apartment
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Perseveration. :|
Perseveration. :|
Free G1s
Free G1s from my keeps collection
-Call dibs on my G1s-
spanish test. geometry test. m&f presentation. english essay deadline today. lets see if I can make it yall
spanish test. geometry test. m&f presentation. english essay deadline today. lets see if I can make it yall
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png