Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
"and I'd like to personally thank my 10+ bags of sour gummies who helped me through my bachelor's work"

Is it healthy? no.
But how else am I supposed to finish this in a week
"and I'd like to personally thank my 10+ bags of sour gummies who helped me through my bachelor's work"

Is it healthy? no.
But how else am I supposed to finish this in a week
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Nemesis [emoji=veilspun love size=1]
Nemesis
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
I love PokéRogue.

The only new Pokémon game I have touched is Legends: Arceus, so I am not familiar with most of the Pokémon past Gen 7. It’s fun battling against them since I never know what to expect.

Also, most of the 3D Pokémon look so much better in 2D sprite art, damn. I am not a big fan of the Galar starters, but they look so cute in the sprite art!
I love PokéRogue.

The only new Pokémon game I have touched is Legends: Arceus, so I am not familiar with most of the Pokémon past Gen 7. It’s fun battling against them since I never know what to expect.

Also, most of the 3D Pokémon look so much better in 2D sprite art, damn. I am not a big fan of the Galar starters, but they look so cute in the sprite art!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I just found out Flaunt and Flair aren't gem genes. my life is a lie and so is my breeding project.
I just found out Flaunt and Flair aren't gem genes. my life is a lie and so is my breeding project.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
dnc soooooooo fun definitely clicking with me faster than mch did

edit this is not referring to the democratic national committee. if that wasnt clear
dnc soooooooo fun definitely clicking with me faster than mch did

edit this is not referring to the democratic national committee. if that wasnt clear
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I wanna look like a goth cowboy
I have no idea if that makes since but I know what it looks like and thats my goal
I wanna look like a goth cowboy
I have no idea if that makes since but I know what it looks like and thats my goal
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
i need to do my fairgrounds. i need to do my fairgrounds. i need to do my fairgrounds. i need to do my fai
i need to do my fairgrounds. i need to do my fairgrounds. i need to do my fairgrounds. i need to do my fai
NcRl9aq.png
Two mistakes were made today:

1. That I absolutely needed a luminous halo for this G1 project because without it it just doesn't have the same appeal. But they are almost 2.5kg a pop.

2. That I need a marigold flowerfalls for like 20 G1 projects and I guess the MP knows this and REFUSES to have them stocked whenever I look. And I'm not paying the inflated AH prices. Does anyone provide MP stalking services that they could watch for them for me? Like seriously.
Two mistakes were made today:

1. That I absolutely needed a luminous halo for this G1 project because without it it just doesn't have the same appeal. But they are almost 2.5kg a pop.

2. That I need a marigold flowerfalls for like 20 G1 projects and I guess the MP knows this and REFUSES to have them stocked whenever I look. And I'm not paying the inflated AH prices. Does anyone provide MP stalking services that they could watch for them for me? Like seriously.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
crying rolling on thr floor sobbing
crying rolling on thr floor sobbing
pixel art of Umay.
I needed to get a building cleaned up and sitting on the wall was the biggest lobster clawed harvestman ever. So I took him outside, because y’know when people come to that building they’re going to see a perfectly pristine white wall and... the horrible horror that is mr harvestman. It’d been bad for both parties had I not relocated him.
I needed to get a building cleaned up and sitting on the wall was the biggest lobster clawed harvestman ever. So I took him outside, because y’know when people come to that building they’re going to see a perfectly pristine white wall and... the horrible horror that is mr harvestman. It’d been bad for both parties had I not relocated him.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif