Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Being a cat bed is the world's most important job.
Being a cat bed is the world's most important job.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
i'm glad my cats are cuddling with me. they make everything better, my boy with his obnoxious purring.
things have been difficult lately. i wish i had a friend.
i'm glad my cats are cuddling with me. they make everything better, my boy with his obnoxious purring.
things have been difficult lately. i wish i had a friend.
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
A pet peeve of mine is seeing a cool avatar dragon and then desperately looking through someone's lair trying to find it lol
A pet peeve of mine is seeing a cool avatar dragon and then desperately looking through someone's lair trying to find it lol
Gcwdq5a.png
[quote name="@StarShapedMorgue" date="2024-05-31 19:34:37" ] [quote name="TransDisaster" date="2024-05-31 18:24:12" ] i think everyone should watch the youtube movie "our drawings." it's so horrendously bad it's hilarious. [/quote] isn't this the movie with the beatboxing puppy that kurtis conner made a video about [/quote] YES LMAOOOOOOOO
@StarShapedMorgue wrote on 2024-05-31 19:34:37:
TransDisaster wrote on 2024-05-31 18:24:12:
i think everyone should watch the youtube movie "our drawings." it's so horrendously bad it's hilarious.
isn't this the movie with the beatboxing puppy that kurtis conner made a video about
YES LMAOOOOOOOO
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle!
madame web is horror media
madame web is horror media
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->3YwGY1.png5AKpd1.pngrMtcz1.pngunknown.png
My hip hurts.... all day. That is all.
My hip hurts.... all day. That is all.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
Been going through a lot of physical problems but I started getting back into taking care of my mental health too.
Been going through a lot of physical problems but I started getting back into taking care of my mental health too.
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
Things aren't gonna get better if I worry about it. But I should worry about it because yesterday really showed me I desperately need sleep, so big dilemma, yikey. Looks like today I live in darkness in hopes my body at least forces me to want to sleep.

That said, maybe I'll watch cat premiere and finally make an account for the petsite I've been interested in for a couple weeks now, today. They're releasing pets faster than star stable releases horses, and here I thought star stable was fast!
Things aren't gonna get better if I worry about it. But I should worry about it because yesterday really showed me I desperately need sleep, so big dilemma, yikey. Looks like today I live in darkness in hopes my body at least forces me to want to sleep.

That said, maybe I'll watch cat premiere and finally make an account for the petsite I've been interested in for a couple weeks now, today. They're releasing pets faster than star stable releases horses, and here I thought star stable was fast!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
why are anima weapons like that
why are anima weapons like that
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->3YwGY1.png5AKpd1.pngrMtcz1.pngunknown.png
man nomad by balloon ft vflower is a good song and the niigo cover is a pretty chill one too

i should really get back to work
man nomad by balloon ft vflower is a good song and the niigo cover is a pretty chill one too

i should really get back to work