Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nature Dom Shop () closed
[quote name="queerkestrel" date="2024-02-18 10:53:45" ] Username: queerkestrel Prepay?: no Payment method: PA Items: Lovely seraph jewelry Total: 80,325 Other info: Please round up to 84,000 for a tip [/quote] @queerkestrel Thank you very much! Pardon for the wait to see this order. It’s sent.
queerkestrel wrote on 2024-02-18 10:53:45:
Username: queerkestrel
Prepay?: no
Payment method: PA
Items: Lovely seraph jewelry
Total: 80,325
Other info: Please round up to 84,000 for a tip
@queerkestrel Thank you very much! Pardon for the wait to see this order. It’s sent.
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
[quote name="Industry" date="2024-02-18 11:24:02" ] Username: Industry Prepay?: Yes Payment method: PM Items: 2x Breed: Ridgeback 3x Breed: Skydancer 2x Breed: Spiral Total: 1,997,500 Other info: Tip will be included in PM, leaving this as is in case you need to reference the OG amount. Optional: When you send yourself on a mythical journey to fill skins with dragons *and* make as many of them gen1's, you will find yourself lost at The Sea of a Thousand Projects. Many are still lost out here, but some are lucky to return bountiful in their journey, and a changed individual. If you ever dare to set out on such a journey like mine, be wary of the dangers, like the island of Auction House, where the bargain bin sirens call you, trying to keep you out here. May your journey be safe, but full of adventure. [/quote] @Industry Aye aye, now searching! Oh goodness YES that is sage advice and hilarious. I have “only” a basic pair each of progens, 2 Auraboa pairs and maybe 2 Nocturne pairs, aaaaand I will go down with the ship of no regrets at spending 30x more than the dragon or offspring will be worth after applying the gene, because they’re SPECIAL hahahaha. Siiiren!
Industry wrote on 2024-02-18 11:24:02:
Username: Industry
Prepay?: Yes
Payment method: PM
Items:
2x Breed: Ridgeback
3x Breed: Skydancer
2x Breed: Spiral
Total: 1,997,500
Other info: Tip will be included in PM, leaving this as is in case you need to reference the OG amount.
Optional:
When you send yourself on a mythical journey to fill skins with dragons *and* make as many of them gen1's, you will find yourself lost at The Sea of a Thousand Projects. Many are still lost out here, but some are lucky to return bountiful in their journey, and a changed individual. If you ever dare to set out on such a journey like mine, be wary of the dangers, like the island of Auction House, where the bargain bin sirens call you, trying to keep you out here. May your journey be safe, but full of adventure.
@Industry Aye aye, now searching!

Oh goodness YES that is sage advice and hilarious. I have “only” a basic pair each of progens, 2 Auraboa pairs and maybe 2 Nocturne pairs, aaaaand I will go down with the ship of no regrets at spending 30x more than the dragon or offspring will be worth after applying the gene, because they’re SPECIAL hahahaha. Siiiren!
[b]Username:[/b] cyx [b]Prepay?:[/b] no [b]Payment method:[/b] PA [b]Items:[/b] secondary gene: breakup x1 [b]Total:[/b] 170kt [b]Other info:[/b] feel free to roundup to 175kt for a tip <3 [b]Optional:[/b] light [i]just[/i] had dom but i could never snag a breakup :') for this fella here !! one day (hopefully soon) he will be permababied [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91977826][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919779/91977826_350.png[/img][/url]
Username: cyx
Prepay?: no
Payment method: PA
Items: secondary gene: breakup x1
Total: 170kt
Other info: feel free to roundup to 175kt for a tip <3
Optional: light just had dom but i could never snag a breakup :') for this fella here !! one day (hopefully soon) he will be permababied
91977826_350.png
5hF3FGk.png
UqlBGwo.png
Username: Norayna0ekoa
Prepay?: yes
Items:
1x Primary: Fade (Banescale)
1x Secondary: Saddle (Modern)
1x Tertiary: Peacock (Modern)
1x Tertiary: Runes (Modern)
Total: 469,625 t
Username: Norayna0ekoa
Items:
1x Primary: Fade (Banescale)
1x Secondary: Saddle (Modern)
1x Tertiary: Peacock (Modern)
1x Tertiary: Runes (Modern)
Total: 469,625 t
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
Username: Meilkor
Items: Breed Change: Auraboa
Total: 233,750
Sending: 275000
Other info: please keep the difference + some gems as tip ;w;
Username: Meilkor
Items: Breed Change: Auraboa
Total: 233,750
Sending: 275000
Other info: please keep the difference + some gems as tip ;w;
Will Draw For Treasure
[b]Username:[/b] Tserin [b]Prepay?:[/b] yes [b]Payment method:[/b] PM [list][*]Fae x8: 340000[*]Pearlcatcher x8: 1700000[*]Tundra x8: 340000[*]Spines x8: 1292000[/list][b]Total:[/b] 3672000[br][br]All genes are modern. Delivery of all at once is preferred.[br][br]Thank you! [b]Other info:[/b] tip included in payment
Username: Tserin
  • Fae x8: 340000
  • Pearlcatcher x8: 1700000
  • Tundra x8: 340000
  • Spines x8: 1292000
Total: 3672000

All genes are modern. Delivery of all at once is preferred.

Thank you!
Other info: tip included in payment
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Cyx will do, I hope I find it without you having another week wait. That looks like a lovely vision. Thank you!

@Norayna0ekoa will do! Thank you for your order!
@Cyx will do, I hope I find it without you having another week wait. That looks like a lovely vision. Thank you!

@Norayna0ekoa will do! Thank you for your order!
@Meilkor wow, thank you for donating so much extra! O_O

@Taerin will do! I have seen a few of those today so I hope they come back!
@Meilkor wow, thank you for donating so much extra! O_O

@Taerin will do! I have seen a few of those today so I hope they come back!
offline for irl and other tasks, hoping to catch up, new orders can keep joining
offline for irl and other tasks, hoping to catch up, new orders can keep joining
Username: LumeDeus
Items:
Breed Change: Spiral ~ 276 250t
2x Primary Gene: Flaunt ~ 170 000t

Total: 616 250t
Other info: If you could send back the items via PM that would be awesome but anything else is fine too! :3
Optional:
Making a new pair! This is how they will look!
Spiral
Wc

Username: LumeDeus
Items:
Breed Change: Spiral ~ 276 250t
2x Primary Gene: Flaunt ~ 170 000t

Total: 616 250t
Other info: If you could send back the items via PM that would be awesome but anything else is fine too! :3
Optional:
Making a new pair! This is how they will look!
Spiral
Wc

•He/Him || They/Them
•Fr +9
Wishlist
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop

QnZmzCd.gif