Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | | p u n i | free example adopts
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Lychie
I totally understand! It's good to know what's going on, so thanks for the heads up!
@Lychie
I totally understand! It's good to know what's going on, so thanks for the heads up!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@Lychie
I was already worried that you got sick or something. So it's really good to hear you're well and healthy and it's just your internet that's acting up - take care of yourself and thanks for the update!
@Lychie
I was already worried that you got sick or something. So it's really good to hear you're well and healthy and it's just your internet that's acting up - take care of yourself and thanks for the update!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Lychie

ooo i'd like to be added to both pinglists please!! <333
@Lychie

ooo i'd like to be added to both pinglists please!! <333
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Lychie Thank you for the update; I was worried about you!

Internet can be a fickle thing, but hopefully it'll work for you again soon. In the meantime, please continue to stay safe!
@Lychie Thank you for the update; I was worried about you!

Internet can be a fickle thing, but hopefully it'll work for you again soon. In the meantime, please continue to stay safe!
22387.png22384.pngcherubgeneeggice.png22385.png22386.png
I'd love a ping for when you open up shop!
I'd love a ping for when you open up shop!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Glad to hear everything is ok! Glad it's only an internet issue. =3
Glad to hear everything is ok! Glad it's only an internet issue. =3
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@SylphOfHeart @Chou @Chosen @Golden
Thank you so much for the understanding! I completely forgot that my silence could also mean I was sick ahaha, sorry to have made you guys worried!

@Hawkeyyee @Stormdragon
Will do, thank you for the interest c:
@SylphOfHeart @Chou @Chosen @Golden
Thank you so much for the understanding! I completely forgot that my silence could also mean I was sick ahaha, sorry to have made you guys worried!

@Hawkeyyee @Stormdragon
Will do, thank you for the interest c:
@Lychie

wheh, glad to know that it was the internet boopin', and you yourself are fine D: I was starting to get worried. Can't say I had much free time myself, but all I am glad is that you're allright and safe! (more or less?? i hope??) also, hoping I can hop on a stream as soon as you can host one, I miss watching you draw and chatting with you :c
@Lychie

wheh, glad to know that it was the internet boopin', and you yourself are fine D: I was starting to get worried. Can't say I had much free time myself, but all I am glad is that you're allright and safe! (more or less?? i hope??) also, hoping I can hop on a stream as soon as you can host one, I miss watching you draw and chatting with you :c
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
@Tsiegh [emoji=heart size=1] I miss streaming and just chilling with you too :’) I can’t wait to get this issue fixed so I can go back to drawing and chatting with people again Thank you for your concern too, I really appreciate it!! I hope you’re doing well too, even with not much free time :c
@Tsiegh
I miss streaming and just chilling with you too :’) I can’t wait to get this issue fixed so I can go back to drawing and chatting with people again
Thank you for your concern too, I really appreciate it!! I hope you’re doing well too, even with not much free time :c
Can I be added to the ping list?
Can I be added to the ping list?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17