Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Keeping your own Dragons
Let me check my handy dandy spreadsheet...

Currently have 77 of my own dragons (including 4 Gen1s) plus my progen pair.

My total population is down a bit after Pushing for MistJam, but as you can see I like what I breed! (I'm SO glad lair size maxes out at 200 or I'd never be able to keep up with them!)
Let me check my handy dandy spreadsheet...

Currently have 77 of my own dragons (including 4 Gen1s) plus my progen pair.

My total population is down a bit after Pushing for MistJam, but as you can see I like what I breed! (I'm SO glad lair size maxes out at 200 or I'd never be able to keep up with them!)
tSKOR3g.png . w.w . pSn2GKM.png
So far I've kept 8 of my own hatchlings not including progens.

Including progens that's 10 out of 40 dragons that wouldn't exist without my involvement in my lair.
So far I've kept 8 of my own hatchlings not including progens.

Including progens that's 10 out of 40 dragons that wouldn't exist without my involvement in my lair.
N o n e.

Kind of sad actually.
N o n e.

Kind of sad actually.
g2TOb2t.pngfvfrO0T.png

>>Many G1s for Sale
one. and that's just a g1 i hatched on my birthday.
my progens aren't even in my lair anymore, they're off having a good time with glademum (:
one. and that's just a g1 i hatched on my birthday.
my progens aren't even in my lair anymore, they're off having a good time with glademum (:
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
2. That's counting Oliva and Fausta. I don't even own my progens anymore,
exalted them.
2. That's counting Oliva and Fausta. I don't even own my progens anymore,
exalted them.
dQT1EzU.gif
Interesting thread! 36/48 of my dragons were either bred in my lair or are gen-ones I hatched. This count includes my custom progenitor (I exalted my random), two gen-ones hatched in my lair, and thirty-three of my progen's offspring. Keeping a bunch of my progen's children was a pretty predominant lair goal for me.
Interesting thread! 36/48 of my dragons were either bred in my lair or are gen-ones I hatched. This count includes my custom progenitor (I exalted my random), two gen-ones hatched in my lair, and thirty-three of my progen's offspring. Keeping a bunch of my progen's children was a pretty predominant lair goal for me.
pixel_icon___coffee_cup_by_moth_doll-dbl7qny.gif
-- --
@HSoup 40 of your own babies is impressive! I've never done a full count, but I'm going to now ...

2 Progenitors
7 Progenitors' offspring (I've now stopped breeding them)
1 Progenitors' grandson
4 Lore offspring (from the one and only breeding of a Lore pair)
4 G1s
9 Breeding project results

Total: 27

I thought it was going to be more than that!

I'm not surprised by the number of breeding project results I have, though - I have unusual taste in dragons and some weird dragon goals. :P That number is going to go up by at least 3 in the near-ish future based on the projects I have ongoing right now ...

I decided long ago that if I had a really important pair that I loved, I either wasn't going to breed them, or I was going to keep all their offspring. (I still regret breeding and selling the offspring of one of my progen's children.) Mostly this just means ... not breeding most of my dragons. XD
@HSoup 40 of your own babies is impressive! I've never done a full count, but I'm going to now ...

2 Progenitors
7 Progenitors' offspring (I've now stopped breeding them)
1 Progenitors' grandson
4 Lore offspring (from the one and only breeding of a Lore pair)
4 G1s
9 Breeding project results

Total: 27

I thought it was going to be more than that!

I'm not surprised by the number of breeding project results I have, though - I have unusual taste in dragons and some weird dragon goals. :P That number is going to go up by at least 3 in the near-ish future based on the projects I have ongoing right now ...

I decided long ago that if I had a really important pair that I loved, I either wasn't going to breed them, or I was going to keep all their offspring. (I still regret breeding and selling the offspring of one of my progen's children.) Mostly this just means ... not breeding most of my dragons. XD
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
Dress to Impress Badge for Star Fall (September 2024) featuring a proudly smiling Fae wearing a yellow foam star mask; links to the game The words 'Star Fall' and stars arranged around the Arcane emblem, all in bright pink; links to the Starfall 2024 Hub
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
I have a lineage of goldenrod babs. I have loved goldenrod dragons forever, and I often spawn new pairs out of the chance breeding of random parents.
I have a lineage of goldenrod babs. I have loved goldenrod dragons forever, and I often spawn new pairs out of the chance breeding of random parents.
I've only kept one because I thought she was gorgeous. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39994683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399947/39994683_350.png[/img] [/url] Kinda wanna get her a fancier accent, but I just really dig her colors.
I've only kept one because I thought she was gorgeous.

39994683_350.png

Kinda wanna get her a fancier accent, but I just really dig her colors.
PJb908Z.png
just 2! a progen kid, hatched on my birthday, and a project baby because... he was the reason for the project... LOL
just 2! a progen kid, hatched on my birthday, and a project baby because... he was the reason for the project... LOL
GkfDmNh.png