Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Keeping your own Dragons
I have my original progen (the one I made myself) and one of the original pair's grandkids. My wife has my first two babies in her lair. We'll keep them forever, probably. They're family.
I have my original progen (the one I made myself) and one of the original pair's grandkids. My wife has my first two babies in her lair. We'll keep them forever, probably. They're family.
MuwAAse.png
11, 13 counting my progens. I really thought that I've been keeping more, but I guess not.
11, 13 counting my progens. I really thought that I've been keeping more, but I guess not.
8 from g1's ive hatched and kept

17 from breeding. I am my own breeding pairs #1 fan and sometimes that s not a good thing
8 from g1's ive hatched and kept

17 from breeding. I am my own breeding pairs #1 fan and sometimes that s not a good thing
2 progens, and one G1 i hatched myself. 3 dragons, unless you dont count progens which comes out to a whopping total of one dragon
i bought every other dragon from the auction house except for one that was gifted to me
2 progens, and one G1 i hatched myself. 3 dragons, unless you dont count progens which comes out to a whopping total of one dragon
i bought every other dragon from the auction house except for one that was gifted to me
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Gen ones I hatched: 7
Kids: 6
Breeding Projects: 4

Total: 17 out of 86 permas, 19 with progens, so about 22% of my lair.
Gen ones I hatched: 7
Kids: 6
Breeding Projects: 4

Total: 17 out of 86 permas, 19 with progens, so about 22% of my lair.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Of my 79 dragons I hatched 50 myself. I breed them to keep.
Of my 79 dragons I hatched 50 myself. I breed them to keep.
mcf-lantern-tasselleft.pngmcf-lantern-light.png
9 out of 77 are 'oops' babies that were too pretty or otherwise interesting for me to exalt.

24 are dragons I've bred as projects (in my own lair or someone else's).

The rest have been aquired as mates to existing dragons, as 'ooh pretty colours need that!' things I didn't need to breed project for, or for some unfathomable reason (You can't expect me to know how my brain worked a couple years back |P)
9 out of 77 are 'oops' babies that were too pretty or otherwise interesting for me to exalt.

24 are dragons I've bred as projects (in my own lair or someone else's).

The rest have been aquired as mates to existing dragons, as 'ooh pretty colours need that!' things I didn't need to breed project for, or for some unfathomable reason (You can't expect me to know how my brain worked a couple years back |P)
I have
2 Progens
11 Gen1's I hatched from eggs
32 Born in my lair from regular nests
So 45 that have never been anywhere else than in my lair. I have ~110 non-fodders. I'm actually surprised by how many are not natives in my lair:o
I have
2 Progens
11 Gen1's I hatched from eggs
32 Born in my lair from regular nests
So 45 that have never been anywhere else than in my lair. I have ~110 non-fodders. I'm actually surprised by how many are not natives in my lair:o
3sEe5kl.pngglkI7Qo.pnge5U3u7u.png
squints at lair

It may go up a few in a while, since I've got a couple of breeding projects, but no promises.
squints at lair

It may go up a few in a while, since I've got a couple of breeding projects, but no promises.
- order
I think 26 28 if you included progens but I'm exalting two of them today and three more when they grow up and I think one other one when it grows up as well
I think 26 28 if you included progens but I'm exalting two of them today and three more when they grow up and I think one other one when it grows up as well