Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so furries, yeah?
@scared
Bruh I am literally the biggest furry ever. And I’m making my first fursuit rn actually.
MpRXvAJ.jpg
Here’s my fursona uhhhjh

And also here’s a wip of my first fursuit
XGFNkvR.jpg
@scared
Bruh I am literally the biggest furry ever. And I’m making my first fursuit rn actually.
MpRXvAJ.jpg
Here’s my fursona uhhhjh

And also here’s a wip of my first fursuit
XGFNkvR.jpg
who up rising they flight
@HammyTheHanner

oh gosh i absolutely adore your fursona! ;w; what is their species if i may ask? :D
@HammyTheHanner

oh gosh i absolutely adore your fursona! ;w; what is their species if i may ask? :D
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|21|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared
ahh thank you! She’s a mix of a bunch of different things tbh. Dog, dragon, fennec fox, etc.
@scared
ahh thank you! She’s a mix of a bunch of different things tbh. Dog, dragon, fennec fox, etc.
who up rising they flight
@Kaidaft

Woah! That's such a lovely fursuit head! I love how you did the fur and the mouth/teeth! It looks absolutely lovely!
Did you make it?
@Kaidaft

Woah! That's such a lovely fursuit head! I love how you did the fur and the mouth/teeth! It looks absolutely lovely!
Did you make it?
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
I'm personally not a furry, but my little sister says she is one, and I may not be into it, but I'm willing to help her design characters and draw them for her and help her meet the right kind of people. I lover her and if she wants to be in the community, I want to be able to help her in some way.

I see a lot of good and bad rep, but I'm honestly not sure if it leans one way or the other. All communities have good and bad to them, and I have seen positive and negative, both to and from the community.
I can reapect people who love something a lot, and do honestly cool things with it. Fursuits are hard to make, and takes a lot of skill. I can respect people who refine their craft that well.

When I was younger, I admit I did see it as a little odd when I met a person in a fursuit at my first con, and I was hesitant to interact with them a lot. But they were honestly nice and liked having fun with everyone else. I realized the fursuit wasn't really too different from my cosplay. It was the same idea, afterall! We were both dressing as someone or something that made us happy, and my cosplay hobby probably seems weird to people who don't understand.
And they really aren't really effecting anyone. They're there. That's it. They arent hurting anyone, they're just trying to have fun just like everyone else, and who am I to judge that?
Looking back on my interactions with the furries I have met at cons, I have gained a kind-of (even if possibly limited) understanding for the community, especially fur-suit wise.

A little rambling, but, long story short, I'm no furry but I'm not going to judge people for doing what makes them happy, especially when it doesn't hurt anyone. And, if its for my sister, I am willing to learn a little so she has someone close she can talk to about it if nothing else.
I'm personally not a furry, but my little sister says she is one, and I may not be into it, but I'm willing to help her design characters and draw them for her and help her meet the right kind of people. I lover her and if she wants to be in the community, I want to be able to help her in some way.

I see a lot of good and bad rep, but I'm honestly not sure if it leans one way or the other. All communities have good and bad to them, and I have seen positive and negative, both to and from the community.
I can reapect people who love something a lot, and do honestly cool things with it. Fursuits are hard to make, and takes a lot of skill. I can respect people who refine their craft that well.

When I was younger, I admit I did see it as a little odd when I met a person in a fursuit at my first con, and I was hesitant to interact with them a lot. But they were honestly nice and liked having fun with everyone else. I realized the fursuit wasn't really too different from my cosplay. It was the same idea, afterall! We were both dressing as someone or something that made us happy, and my cosplay hobby probably seems weird to people who don't understand.
And they really aren't really effecting anyone. They're there. That's it. They arent hurting anyone, they're just trying to have fun just like everyone else, and who am I to judge that?
Looking back on my interactions with the furries I have met at cons, I have gained a kind-of (even if possibly limited) understanding for the community, especially fur-suit wise.

A little rambling, but, long story short, I'm no furry but I'm not going to judge people for doing what makes them happy, especially when it doesn't hurt anyone. And, if its for my sister, I am willing to learn a little so she has someone close she can talk to about it if nothing else.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
@Vampurr Yea, I made him! im working on his bodysuit now, and ive made 1 other suit (partial) :)
@Vampurr Yea, I made him! im working on his bodysuit now, and ive made 1 other suit (partial) :)
fr time +1
My plain, no-frills, “literally just myself as an animal” fursona would be a lop-eared giant rabbit.
My plain, no-frills, “literally just myself as an animal” fursona would be a lop-eared giant rabbit.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
aye. im on furry amino currently as "x walker x" but on like every other platform is Lucifelder. if yall wanna chat me on any platforms just ask :0 i have tons of sonas on my th eeeeee but heres larry (lucifelder) [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/7048/5557be327afa4f28e175c313840329b29a450fe8r1-2048-1447v2_hq.jpg[/img] and look at this piece i commissioned its gonna be on a letterman jacket with his name i cannot contain my excitement [img]http://mm1.narvii.com/7074/b49e803f40f4bd02331666a69a35f8f245f3abd0r7-1024-939_hq.jpg[/img]
aye. im on furry amino currently as "x walker x" but on like every other platform is Lucifelder. if yall wanna chat me on any platforms just ask :0
i have tons of sonas on my th eeeeee but heres larry (lucifelder)

5557be327afa4f28e175c313840329b29a450fe8r1-2048-1447v2_hq.jpg

and look at this piece i commissioned its gonna be on a letterman jacket with his name i cannot contain my excitement
b49e803f40f4bd02331666a69a35f8f245f3abd0r7-1024-939_hq.jpg
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->xHUHg.png8UmmX.pngC5rYA.pngs0Zbd.pngunknown.png
Furry here! I went to a local furcon in 2016 as my sona, and there is one this year but the drama surrounding it and price is making me reconsider, especially since I don't know the creators either and there's some very bad things said about them.

I'm sorry you had that experience with your classmate - a lot of the furry hate is because people don't understand, or have certain negative associations of the word "furry", not thanks to bad media exposure. Call it a mascot and everyone will think it's cute.
Furry here! I went to a local furcon in 2016 as my sona, and there is one this year but the drama surrounding it and price is making me reconsider, especially since I don't know the creators either and there's some very bad things said about them.

I'm sorry you had that experience with your classmate - a lot of the furry hate is because people don't understand, or have certain negative associations of the word "furry", not thanks to bad media exposure. Call it a mascot and everyone will think it's cute.
[ jxckalito ]
hoarding dragons and dreaming of lore

[ lore ] [ link ] [ link ]
local furry chiming in here, helloooo ~ :3c been in the fandom for over a decade! I'm a grandma! done maaaany cons. my 'sona is a border collie-deer! [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/222970_FKcvQVgqpimmVY9.png[/img] My suit was made by Don't Hug Cacti! [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmmsEk-XoAAVcl5.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rSlCXhP.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2pKv56N.jpg[/img]
local furry chiming in here, helloooo ~ :3c
been in the fandom for over a decade! I'm a grandma! done maaaany cons.
my 'sona is a border collie-deer!

222970_FKcvQVgqpimmVY9.png

My suit was made by Don't Hug Cacti!

DmmsEk-XoAAVcl5.jpg
rSlCXhP.jpg
2pKv56N.jpg
d8nops7-a1af377c-1f99-4e97-b773-4fdfeccce43a.pngleafon_pmd_by_kirkbutler.gifd8nops7-a1af377c-1f99-4e97-b773-4fdfeccce43a.png
go_vegan_slogan_by_walaoeeee-d9xx3j2.gif