Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Directory 2.0
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57
@TsarinaTorment
Hello! I goofed and added my Bowser to Super Mario Bros. without the parantheses. Can they be moved to just "Super Mario" ? Thank you!
@TsarinaTorment
Hello! I goofed and added my Bowser to Super Mario Bros. without the parantheses. Can they be moved to just "Super Mario" ? Thank you!
@TsarinaTorment

Hi! My username used to be LizzardLady, and so all my fandragons in the sheet are under that username. I was wondering if it could get changed to JupiterImpact?
@TsarinaTorment

Hi! My username used to be LizzardLady, and so all my fandragons in the sheet are under that username. I was wondering if it could get changed to JupiterImpact?
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@Snekatiefr thanks for catching those! Amended

@Charbar @counterklock fixed!

@AstralKepeire updated to the new dragon!

@Alkharius @TeaDino @JupiterImpact done!

@BlackRayser all sorted - the images aren't tied to the ID number, they're tied to the image url, which you hadn't fully trimmed, which is why they weren't working. We actually prefer ID number submissions without the # in front, for future reference!
@Snekatiefr thanks for catching those! Amended

@Charbar @counterklock fixed!

@AstralKepeire updated to the new dragon!

@Alkharius @TeaDino @JupiterImpact done!

@BlackRayser all sorted - the images aren't tied to the ID number, they're tied to the image url, which you hadn't fully trimmed, which is why they weren't working. We actually prefer ID number submissions without the # in front, for future reference!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
This is really cool! I was just wondering myself the other day if there was something like this around, and I happened to stumble upon it by chance ^-^

About to add a whole bunch of fandragons from Chinese dramas and webnovels! Looks like I'm the first for all of them, so just to confirm, it looks like media that has both English and native titles, it should be

English Title / Original Title

correct?

(For example, The Untamed / Chen Qing Ling )
This is really cool! I was just wondering myself the other day if there was something like this around, and I happened to stumble upon it by chance ^-^

About to add a whole bunch of fandragons from Chinese dramas and webnovels! Looks like I'm the first for all of them, so just to confirm, it looks like media that has both English and native titles, it should be

English Title / Original Title

correct?

(For example, The Untamed / Chen Qing Ling )
wEFez2J.png
@ArcaneHierophant that's correct, yes!
@ArcaneHierophant that's correct, yes!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
I just submitted my fandragon but I was a little confused on how to format the fandom name... I wrote it as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Phantom Blood) but I'm not totally sure if it should have been JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood instead, or just JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Apologies if I did it wrong ^^;
I just submitted my fandragon but I was a little confused on how to format the fandom name... I wrote it as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Phantom Blood) but I'm not totally sure if it should have been JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood instead, or just JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Apologies if I did it wrong ^^;
speedy_starrypoke_base.gifAbout Me . Ping-friendly 42802491_Pjr6WAwhD56XTyX.gif
Hi! I just put in my fandragon of Kris from Deltarune, and I accidentally put in a wildly incorrect date for "acquisition date". Could it be changed to May 15, 2023 please? Thanks!
Hi! I just put in my fandragon of Kris from Deltarune, and I accidentally put in a wildly incorrect date for "acquisition date". Could it be changed to May 15, 2023 please? Thanks!
FIIzWNR.png
note: my username has an 'S' at the end!

3bFu4Yl.gifswirSeJ.gifHA8DM8L.gif
Unfortunately I am someone who learns by doing, and I entered the image wrong for several dragons

If it's easier for the mods, those can just be deleted and I'll resubmit them (also made a mistake on one of them...), on the masterlist it's dragons 6013, 6015-6017 (Taxian-jun, Chu Wanning, Shi Mei, and Hua Bi'nan) and 6080-6082 (Ye Wangxi, Hua Cheng, Xie Lian)
Unfortunately I am someone who learns by doing, and I entered the image wrong for several dragons

If it's easier for the mods, those can just be deleted and I'll resubmit them (also made a mistake on one of them...), on the masterlist it's dragons 6013, 6015-6017 (Taxian-jun, Chu Wanning, Shi Mei, and Hua Bi'nan) and 6080-6082 (Ye Wangxi, Hua Cheng, Xie Lian)
wEFez2J.png
@TsarinaTorment
my Wickerbottom fandragon from Don't Starve (Together) links to the wrong dragon. i want it to be corrected to this link. thank you!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68421845
@TsarinaTorment
my Wickerbottom fandragon from Don't Starve (Together) links to the wrong dragon. i want it to be corrected to this link. thank you!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68421845
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
I've started adding my dragons to the directory, but I think I already blew the first two. Namely: I submitted my Lion dragon under the title of DOTA 2, while everyone else in the category wrote it as 'Dota 2'. Are these things case sensitive like that?

EDIT: I only realized when I was nearly done that there's this whole other ugly chunk of the widget URL I wasn't deleting! My god! What have I done!
I've started adding my dragons to the directory, but I think I already blew the first two. Namely: I submitted my Lion dragon under the title of DOTA 2, while everyone else in the category wrote it as 'Dota 2'. Are these things case sensitive like that?

EDIT: I only realized when I was nearly done that there's this whole other ugly chunk of the widget URL I wasn't deleting! My god! What have I done!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57