@SkyistheGround

*gently kisses Webber on the head and gives him another like*

MY BOYYYYY
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73330837][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733309/73330837_350.png[/img][/url] would this count as a fandragon.. xD
73330837_350.png

would this count as a fandragon.. xD
N5bWDYz.gif
i've added all mine from the old list and the new ones i've gotten since! definitely agree a sort by fandom would be cool to have. even a sort by owner might be nice as well, just so you can see a person's whole collection if you see one you like and wanna know what else they have. not sure how easy it is to work that tho
i've added all mine from the old list and the new ones i've gotten since! definitely agree a sort by fandom would be cool to have. even a sort by owner might be nice as well, just so you can see a person's whole collection if you see one you like and wanna know what else they have. not sure how easy it is to work that tho
............. tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
loreaccentsartpears!
wishlist • familiar collector
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73027106][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/730272/73027106_350.png[/img][/url] Also this one is supposed to be a fandragon of the player made stage in the game and not the song itself. Do I still put the fandom part as the game?
73027106_350.png

Also this one is supposed to be a fandragon of the player made stage in the game and not the song itself. Do I still put the fandom part as the game?
N5bWDYz.gif
@Kreideprintz

Yep! Looks like you'd just classify the category as game as, correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like he's a fandragon of the entire game rather than a single character!

And for your second kid there, I'd say yep! Just put the "Character Name" as the level name, and Category as Geometry Dash!
@Kreideprintz

Yep! Looks like you'd just classify the category as game as, correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like he's a fandragon of the entire game rather than a single character!

And for your second kid there, I'd say yep! Just put the "Character Name" as the level name, and Category as Geometry Dash!
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
Yep it is! Thanks for the help ^^
Yep it is! Thanks for the help ^^
N5bWDYz.gif
*Stares at my 60+ fan dragons*
*Cracks knuckles* Time to do this again

In all seriousness, thank you for taking up the mantle! Putting the dragons in a spreadsheet should definitely save time when updating the directory.
*Stares at my 60+ fan dragons*
*Cracks knuckles* Time to do this again

In all seriousness, thank you for taking up the mantle! Putting the dragons in a spreadsheet should definitely save time when updating the directory.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Phew, that's all of my current complete ones with some strays added. And I still have 44 wips left to finish before I can log them in. WELP

edit: me who carried the Genshin fandragon base (for now)
Phew, that's all of my current complete ones with some strays added. And I still have 44 wips left to finish before I can log them in. WELP

edit: me who carried the Genshin fandragon base (for now)
N5bWDYz.gif
This has really brought attention to how incomplete many of my fandergs are...

Oh btw, would Vocaloids fall under music or as their own thing?
This has really brought attention to how incomplete many of my fandergs are...

Oh btw, would Vocaloids fall under music or as their own thing?
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@clowning

I personally would put them as their own thing?? I think
@clowning

I personally would put them as their own thing?? I think
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png