Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Directory 2.0
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
The original images for the buttons are broken, here's some reuploads if anyone needs 'em. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/5258c06a0b26b34d15c886803d295fd4/c8ca51e4a790098f-84/s100x200/4c607c47d56eb7bc8b76550a5ae92f986906700a.png[/img][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/365ae4d1494884bd22bcc4ccb86d565a/c8ca51e4a790098f-79/s250x400/7710bafb4fa43b954708549dd97fbdeba07e588b.png[/img]
The original images for the buttons are broken, here's some reuploads if anyone needs 'em.

4c607c47d56eb7bc8b76550a5ae92f986906700a.png7710bafb4fa43b954708549dd97fbdeba07e588b.png
VGxuHXT.png
Hi! I have a few fandragons that I'm currently working on, and would like to add to the list!

thing is, they're not really completed yet, so they look nothing like the characters - should I still include them on the sheet, or should I do that once they're all done?

thanks in advance! I love that something like this is being set up - I've been trying so hard to find fandragons from the fandoms I'm in and it's so hard to look them up through the regular FR methods :)
Hi! I have a few fandragons that I'm currently working on, and would like to add to the list!

thing is, they're not really completed yet, so they look nothing like the characters - should I still include them on the sheet, or should I do that once they're all done?

thanks in advance! I love that something like this is being set up - I've been trying so hard to find fandragons from the fandoms I'm in and it's so hard to look them up through the regular FR methods :)
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
Hi, could my dragon Rammstein (#79259875) please be removed from this list? ive realized i put in all the info about her wrong :( and would like to update it
Hi, could my dragon Rammstein (#79259875) please be removed from this list? ive realized i put in all the info about her wrong :( and would like to update it
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
Hello! If it is possible and anyone has the time, I would like some adjustments towards some fandragons I have listed in the directory. :) [list] •Please Update Unnamed's (#90831473) name to Gold •While looking at the list, I realized MacCready (#92413960) was missing his image. I have no idea if it was because I messed up the image link somehow, or if it's because he's too stubborn to show himself. But I'm going to assume it was the former and provide a code box with the link and pray that I didn't mess it up again. Or just pray it works this time. [code] http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/924140/92413960_350.png[/code][/list] This is the first error I encountered with a dragon here so I'm pretty sure it was my fault, I apologize for my rambling!
Hello! If it is possible and anyone has the time, I would like some adjustments towards some fandragons I have listed in the directory. :)

•Please Update Unnamed's (#90831473) name to Gold
    •While looking at the list, I realized MacCready (#92413960) was missing his image. I have no idea if it was because I messed up the image link somehow, or if it's because he's too stubborn to show himself.

But I'm going to assume it was the former and provide a code box with the link and pray that I didn't mess it up again. Or just pray it works this time.
Code:
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/924140/92413960_350.png

This is the first error I encountered with a dragon here so I'm pretty sure it was my fault, I apologize for my rambling!
Untitled71-20240407025754.png
The image files for these dragons aren't displaying, please fix.
The image files for these dragons aren't displaying, please fix.
VGxuHXT.png
Hello! I accidentally goofed the images for my latest submissions, would someone be able to update the images of the dragons below? ^^' #78605216 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78605216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786053/78605216_350.png[/img][/url] #52875486 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52875486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/528755/52875486_350.png[/img][/url] I thought it was the "https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/528755/52875486_350.png" part that I needed but it just wasn't working
Hello! I accidentally goofed the images for my latest submissions, would someone be able to update the images of the dragons below? ^^'

78605216_350.png

52875486_350.png

I thought it was the "https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/528755/52875486_350.png" part that I needed but it just wasn't working
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Made an error, could you update this dragon's image for me? Everything else is correct, but it seems I've borked it with the image (I did it quicklly and was confident becasue I've submitted many times before, but it's been a while and I must have done it wrong this time) id 93325325, listed as Beneath the Brine | The Family Crest [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93325325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933254/93325325_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you! o7 ah it seems like this is a general issue recently with new submissions. an error within the sheet formatting submissions perhaps? edit: there are also a number of incorrect categories from folks misunderstanding the instructions and adding brackets. most of these just need brackets removed but a few would still make error duplicate categories - (Cult of the Lamb) - (Overwatch) - [Adventure Time (Fionna and Cake)] - [Be More Chill] - [Boyfriend to Death (2: Fresh Blood)] - [Boyfriend to Death] - [Creepypasta] - [Dear Evan Hansen] - [Deltarune] - [dreams of an insomniac] - [Five Nights at Freddy's (RUIN / Security Breach)]* - [Genshin Impact] - [Gone Series] - [Homestuck] - [How To Train Your Dragon] - [ I Wani Hug That Gator] - [Invader Zim] - [Marble Hornets] - [Minecraft(Minecraft)] ** - [Music] - [OK KO] - [Piranesi] - [plainview welcomes you] - [Splatoon (3)] - [Spyro] - [The Locked Tomb] - [Welcome to Nightvale] ([i]*Five Nights at Freddy's is divided currently with some games titled as 'FNAF (Game)' and some as 'Five Nights at Freddy's (Game)' and some both ways, and there is also a duplicate 'Five Nights at Freddy's' where the difference is the 'at' being capitalized)[/i] ([i]** should just be 'Minecraft')[/i] Seems like the worksheet helper(s) may be away and busy recently, which is alright! I hope this list can help if someone wants to clean up the sheet and is able ^-^
Made an error, could you update this dragon's image for me? Everything else is correct, but it seems I've borked it with the image (I did it quicklly and was confident becasue I've submitted many times before, but it's been a while and I must have done it wrong this time)

id 93325325, listed as Beneath the Brine | The Family Crest
93325325_350.png

Thank you! o7

ah it seems like this is a general issue recently with new submissions. an error within the sheet formatting submissions perhaps?

edit: there are also a number of incorrect categories from folks misunderstanding the instructions and adding brackets. most of these just need brackets removed but a few would still make error duplicate categories
- (Cult of the Lamb)
- (Overwatch)
- [Adventure Time (Fionna and Cake)]
- [Be More Chill]
- [Boyfriend to Death (2: Fresh Blood)]
- [Boyfriend to Death]
- [Creepypasta]
- [Dear Evan Hansen]
- [Deltarune]
- [dreams of an insomniac]
- [Five Nights at Freddy's (RUIN / Security Breach)]*
- [Genshin Impact]
- [Gone Series]
- [Homestuck]
- [How To Train Your Dragon]
- [ I Wani Hug That Gator]
- [Invader Zim]
- [Marble Hornets]
- [Minecraft(Minecraft)] **
- [Music]
- [OK KO]
- [Piranesi]
- [plainview welcomes you]
- [Splatoon (3)]
- [Spyro]
- [The Locked Tomb]
- [Welcome to Nightvale]

(*Five Nights at Freddy's is divided currently with some games titled as 'FNAF (Game)' and some as 'Five Nights at Freddy's (Game)' and some both ways, and there is also a duplicate 'Five Nights at Freddy's' where the difference is the 'at' being capitalized)
(** should just be 'Minecraft')

Seems like the worksheet helper(s) may be away and busy recently, which is alright! I hope this list can help if someone wants to clean up the sheet and is able ^-^

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-AF-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
Hi! I have a bunch still to add, and one that needs to be changed: I currently have this guy listed as my Al-An from Subnautica (Below Zero). Could I switch to this guy instead, please?

Also, what fandom would I list for a painting, and for a pride dragon?

Thanks!

Edit: Oh wow, yeah, looks like I have the same issue as the comments above, with the broken images. I just added like... eleven, so, um, whoops.
Hi! I have a bunch still to add, and one that needs to be changed: I currently have this guy listed as my Al-An from Subnautica (Below Zero). Could I switch to this guy instead, please?

Also, what fandom would I list for a painting, and for a pride dragon?

Thanks!

Edit: Oh wow, yeah, looks like I have the same issue as the comments above, with the broken images. I just added like... eleven, so, um, whoops.
DiZLrc5.png MUYNhfy.png
7A7cEAI.png
nmHdjnM.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
YMPbu9R.png
@CultOfTheLamb
Got both those fixed!

@Taszzer
Got both those fixed!

@JupiterImpact
Idk what happened but HuaCheng seems to be totally fine now!

@amapup
Sometimes the images take some time to load since there are so many, so most of them are fine BUT there were a number w/ missing values so I've corrected that! Thank you for letting us know

@5inthemorning
Got that fixed for ya!

@loreshark
Got that fixed for ya!

@mustard
Totally not awkward, that's what this thread is for!! Everything you mentioned should be fixed now, thank you for letting us know!! If you feel awkward leaving posts in the future, you're more than welcome to PM me (Tsarina is really only to be pinged for major breaks in the code that I myself can't fix) in the future!

@Dragonwyspr
Got that fixed for ya!

@girlYaoi
Got all those fixed for ya!

@GirlGamer1001
Thank you for the new image links! I've gotten those updated on the front page~ Also! So I don't ping ya twice in one message, Ember should be fixed now

@kiyoooo
You're more than welcome to add them now if you want, as long as those are the dragons you're sticking with and won't end up changing their links later, or you can add them later. It's totally your preference!

@golgoroth
Got her removed for ya!

@LittleParade
Your dragons should be fixed now!

@Tala2121
Beneath the Brine should be fixed, and I've corrected the entries!

@ryttu3k
Al-An should be switched now!
Honestly I think that Painting and Pride would work for the fandom categories, respectively

And now, to all who have been having issues!! In regards to the backsheet, everything is functioning as it should. For the front page that y'all see, at this point in time, everything is popping up correctly in the masterlist (which every other page pulls from). Now, this sheet has gotten huge!! Which isn't a problem at all, it just means that there's some lag pulling down images from the game.
Now, if y'all are still having problems, please let me know ofc - but give it a few minutes first. I can't see anything going wrong w/ that issue in the sheet personally, so I'm thinking it's probably just lag (Which is the case if the image boxes are appearing white!! If they mention missing values though (#VALUE), that's a different story, and something that can be corrected in the backsheet)
@CultOfTheLamb
Got both those fixed!

@Taszzer
Got both those fixed!

@JupiterImpact
Idk what happened but HuaCheng seems to be totally fine now!

@amapup
Sometimes the images take some time to load since there are so many, so most of them are fine BUT there were a number w/ missing values so I've corrected that! Thank you for letting us know

@5inthemorning
Got that fixed for ya!

@loreshark
Got that fixed for ya!

@mustard
Totally not awkward, that's what this thread is for!! Everything you mentioned should be fixed now, thank you for letting us know!! If you feel awkward leaving posts in the future, you're more than welcome to PM me (Tsarina is really only to be pinged for major breaks in the code that I myself can't fix) in the future!

@Dragonwyspr
Got that fixed for ya!

@girlYaoi
Got all those fixed for ya!

@GirlGamer1001
Thank you for the new image links! I've gotten those updated on the front page~ Also! So I don't ping ya twice in one message, Ember should be fixed now

@kiyoooo
You're more than welcome to add them now if you want, as long as those are the dragons you're sticking with and won't end up changing their links later, or you can add them later. It's totally your preference!

@golgoroth
Got her removed for ya!

@LittleParade
Your dragons should be fixed now!

@Tala2121
Beneath the Brine should be fixed, and I've corrected the entries!

@ryttu3k
Al-An should be switched now!
Honestly I think that Painting and Pride would work for the fandom categories, respectively

And now, to all who have been having issues!! In regards to the backsheet, everything is functioning as it should. For the front page that y'all see, at this point in time, everything is popping up correctly in the masterlist (which every other page pulls from). Now, this sheet has gotten huge!! Which isn't a problem at all, it just means that there's some lag pulling down images from the game.
Now, if y'all are still having problems, please let me know ofc - but give it a few minutes first. I can't see anything going wrong w/ that issue in the sheet personally, so I'm thinking it's probably just lag (Which is the case if the image boxes are appearing white!! If they mention missing values though (#VALUE), that's a different story, and something that can be corrected in the backsheet)
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
@StormHeart413 Hi there! Could I get the following dragons removed from the directory?

84662716, 84662717, 63185119, 63523587, 64893038, 58912465.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I'd like 63537904 and 81230161 removed as well.
@StormHeart413 Hi there! Could I get the following dragons removed from the directory?

84662716, 84662717, 63185119, 63523587, 64893038, 58912465.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I'd like 63537904 and 81230161 removed as well.
earthshieldl.png xx
Thagomizer (previously Scal)
They/Them
FRT +9
xxxxxx
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57