Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Directory 2.0
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57
@securitr0n whoops missed that alert, sorry. Image should be fixed now!
@securitr0n whoops missed that alert, sorry. Image should be fixed now!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
hi so sorry for the trouble, i think i messed up one of my entries
it's tyki #81361596 ! i put in the img on accident..

this should be his image link
https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813616/81361596_350.png

thank you and so sorry for the trouble!!
hi so sorry for the trouble, i think i messed up one of my entries
it's tyki #81361596 ! i put in the img on accident..

this should be his image link
https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813616/81361596_350.png

thank you and so sorry for the trouble!!
Quick question, what's the preferred format for song title/artist for music fandragons? I'm seeing a lot of different ones here, "Song Title" by Artist, Song Title | Artist, Song Title - Artist, etc. and I'm not sure which one I should submit with
Quick question, what's the preferred format for song title/artist for music fandragons? I'm seeing a lot of different ones here, "Song Title" by Artist, Song Title | Artist, Song Title - Artist, etc. and I'm not sure which one I should submit with
"they went looking for the gods, and died in lonely places."
Radio | she/it | the megaqueer #1 music lover
EST/+3 FR time
Free L22 Cauldron Rental
Selling ChickenSmoothie pets+items for gems
"so i believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people who do."
@TsarinaTorment
I don't know what happened but I think the fandom view broke...
The square B6 will say #REF! and scrolling over it says:
"Error
Array result was not expanded because it would overwrite data in D9."
D9 links to Mirabilis

I'm sorry if it was something I did by accident. I was just browsing dragons to like :(
@TsarinaTorment
I don't know what happened but I think the fandom view broke...
The square B6 will say #REF! and scrolling over it says:
"Error
Array result was not expanded because it would overwrite data in D9."
D9 links to Mirabilis

I'm sorry if it was something I did by accident. I was just browsing dragons to like :(
@tsarinatorment how do i submit tabs? i have 3 fandragon tabs and i don't want to submit them one by one because there's at least 15+
@tsarinatorment how do i submit tabs? i have 3 fandragon tabs and i don't want to submit them one by one because there's at least 15+
@stargazing fixed!

@Finchsplash we haven't really come up with a specific format for that - we might do later, but for now submit it however you'd like!

@skyvonpoyo fixed! Someone typed into a cell again, it seems like (it happens all the time, unfortunately, and always breaks the coding)

@tropicoolfish unfortunately the only way to submit dragons is to submit them individually
@stargazing fixed!

@Finchsplash we haven't really come up with a specific format for that - we might do later, but for now submit it however you'd like!

@skyvonpoyo fixed! Someone typed into a cell again, it seems like (it happens all the time, unfortunately, and always breaks the coding)

@tropicoolfish unfortunately the only way to submit dragons is to submit them individually
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
[quote name="@TsarinaTorment" date="2023-06-12 16:37:51" ] @ skyvonpoyo fixed! Someone typed into a cell again, it seems like (it happens all the time, unfortunately, and always breaks the coding) [/quote] It's still broken for some of the fandoms (like the Silmarillion).
@TsarinaTorment wrote on 2023-06-12 16:37:51:
@ skyvonpoyo fixed! Someone typed into a cell again, it seems like (it happens all the time, unfortunately, and always breaks the coding)

It's still broken for some of the fandoms (like the Silmarillion).
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@Raboniel so apparently none of the edits I made yesterday stuck... I'm gonna blame my atrocious internet which seems to be out to get me personally recently. It should be fixed now!
@Raboniel so apparently none of the edits I made yesterday stuck... I'm gonna blame my atrocious internet which seems to be out to get me personally recently. It should be fixed now!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Hi! I submitted Caleb, dragon 45286482, but I accidentally put my name as 'Snekatiemainy' when it should be 'Snekatiefr' Thank you!
Hi! I submitted Caleb, dragon 45286482, but I accidentally put my name as 'Snekatiemainy' when it should be 'Snekatiefr' Thank you!
NFwp9Jn.png
Katie- Any Pronouns - FR Time +0
Snekatie's Music Commissions
Free Dragons - Stock the Pond
umSfvhw.png
I submitted a few dragons into Stargate SG-1, one in Promare and one in Gravity Falls, and I accidentally put my name as 9th #582441. I guess I didn't need the ID number and could you remove it please?

Also my dragons seem to disappear from the fandom finder and their images don't show (even though I didn't paste the coding, just the image URL) If I did wind up making a mistake, lemme know!
I submitted a few dragons into Stargate SG-1, one in Promare and one in Gravity Falls, and I accidentally put my name as 9th #582441. I guess I didn't need the ID number and could you remove it please?

Also my dragons seem to disappear from the fandom finder and their images don't show (even though I didn't paste the coding, just the image URL) If I did wind up making a mistake, lemme know!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57