Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Directory 2.0
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57
@CaptainNyro the correct formatting is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Phantom Blood)!

@dataghosts fixed!

@ArcaneHierophant images updated!

@Shamura ID corrected!

@delsomebody they are case-sensitive, irritatingly (this spreadsheet system is useful but has a few minor annoying things - case sensitivity is one of them). I'll fix that next time I go through sorting out case-related issues on the sheet because it's not a major issue; it duplicates the fandom rather than separating your dragons out from everyone else's. Images are fixed!
@CaptainNyro the correct formatting is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Phantom Blood)!

@dataghosts fixed!

@ArcaneHierophant images updated!

@Shamura ID corrected!

@delsomebody they are case-sensitive, irritatingly (this spreadsheet system is useful but has a few minor annoying things - case sensitivity is one of them). I'll fix that next time I go through sorting out case-related issues on the sheet because it's not a major issue; it duplicates the fandom rather than separating your dragons out from everyone else's. Images are fixed!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@TsarinaTorment
I just realized there's duplicate categories for Fire Emblem Engage... one titled Fire Emblem (Fire Emblem Engage) and another titled Fire Emblem (Engage).
Could the fandragons in these be merged to just Fire Emblem (Engage)? Thank you! :)
@TsarinaTorment
I just realized there's duplicate categories for Fire Emblem Engage... one titled Fire Emblem (Fire Emblem Engage) and another titled Fire Emblem (Engage).
Could the fandragons in these be merged to just Fire Emblem (Engage)? Thank you! :)
@skyvonpoyo looks like there's a few categories that need cleaning up! I don't have time to do it right now but I'll sweep through them when I get a chance - thanks for letting me know about that one!
@skyvonpoyo looks like there's a few categories that need cleaning up! I don't have time to do it right now but I'll sweep through them when I get a chance - thanks for letting me know about that one!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Hi!! I made a couple of mistakes when uploading my first couple of dragons, I apologize! I've uploaded the problem dragons correctly this time, but if possible the categories ' [Call of Duty (Black Ops)] ' and ' [Call of Duty (Black Ops 2)] ' and the dragons inside them need to be deleted. I misunderstood the formatting on the form, again I'm so sorry! This is such a neat idea, thank you for maintaining such a cool database :D
Hi!! I made a couple of mistakes when uploading my first couple of dragons, I apologize! I've uploaded the problem dragons correctly this time, but if possible the categories ' [Call of Duty (Black Ops)] ' and ' [Call of Duty (Black Ops 2)] ' and the dragons inside them need to be deleted. I misunderstood the formatting on the form, again I'm so sorry! This is such a neat idea, thank you for maintaining such a cool database :D
Stag Figurine they/them | fr time +3
OPEN Sandsurge YCH
for forum games: My hibden has permanent/lore dragons too! If they have a name and a familiar and are not in a tab labeled 'Fodder' they're fair game :]
I'm certain someone's asked about this but I don't see it on the front page and I don't want to backread 50+ pages -- can we submit other people's fandragons that we found if it is absolutely, undeniably certain they are fandragons? (If responding to this, please ping me ^^;;)
I'm certain someone's asked about this but I don't see it on the front page and I don't want to backread 50+ pages -- can we submit other people's fandragons that we found if it is absolutely, undeniably certain they are fandragons? (If responding to this, please ping me ^^;;)
daekie.tumblr.com; they/them, nb
i love cats, neon colors, body horror, and my beautiful mom the plaguebringer who has every disease
buy my rando xyz dragons!
(Woops, wrong ping, Sorry @/StormHeart413)

@TsarinaTorment
Apologies for the mistake, but I mistyped my username when submitting one of my Borderlands dragons
Can dragon 50385022 (Named Moze) be change to have my correct username? (I accidentally capitalized an extra letter

EDIT: Also, a quick question if I may, I have a number of fandragons from a TTRPG campaign I follow from youtube. Would it be okay to submit those? They are technically those players OC's, but I saw that Critical Role was included in the fandom list, so I figure this might be okay. The group/campaign isn't nearly as big/widely known as Critical role, but they are a fairly large youtube channel.
(Woops, wrong ping, Sorry @/StormHeart413)

@TsarinaTorment
Apologies for the mistake, but I mistyped my username when submitting one of my Borderlands dragons
Can dragon 50385022 (Named Moze) be change to have my correct username? (I accidentally capitalized an extra letter

EDIT: Also, a quick question if I may, I have a number of fandragons from a TTRPG campaign I follow from youtube. Would it be okay to submit those? They are technically those players OC's, but I saw that Critical Role was included in the fandom list, so I figure this might be okay. The group/campaign isn't nearly as big/widely known as Critical role, but they are a fairly large youtube channel.
QoiHu86.png
@TsarinaTorment just realized i donked it up when i submitted one of my fandragons... i put down "Warrior Cats" instead of "Warriors", could you merge those two tags together?
@TsarinaTorment just realized i donked it up when i submitted one of my fandragons... i put down "Warrior Cats" instead of "Warriors", could you merge those two tags together?
@millhaven Got those deleted for ya!!

@Daekie If someone else has asked that on this particular thread, I think Tsarina would have answered since I don't recognize the question. Either way, I'm running on a no for that - the only fandragons you should be submitting are your own or those you have express permission to add. Not everyone likes their dragons on masterlists!!

@VariantLoki No worries!! I have pings for this thread on anyway and am capable of backsheet manipulation (I've just been a bit busy as of late oopsie) Got that fixed for ya!! And to answer your question, I'd say so long as it's clear that they're fandragons of someone's characters/clear in the bio, you're more than welcome to submit them!

@Ferascal Fixed that for ya!
@millhaven Got those deleted for ya!!

@Daekie If someone else has asked that on this particular thread, I think Tsarina would have answered since I don't recognize the question. Either way, I'm running on a no for that - the only fandragons you should be submitting are your own or those you have express permission to add. Not everyone likes their dragons on masterlists!!

@VariantLoki No worries!! I have pings for this thread on anyway and am capable of backsheet manipulation (I've just been a bit busy as of late oopsie) Got that fixed for ya!! And to answer your question, I'd say so long as it's clear that they're fandragons of someone's characters/clear in the bio, you're more than welcome to submit them!

@Ferascal Fixed that for ya!
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
(Hey Tsarina - so sorry for being gone for so long! School's been a nightmare and I've been quite ill and having to cope with recovery. I should be more active now though!!)
(Hey Tsarina - so sorry for being gone for so long! School's been a nightmare and I've been quite ill and having to cope with recovery. I should be more active now though!!)
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
@StormHeart413
What do I put for the fandom if the fandragon is of a song from a game?

(Also, what do I put if I have two fandragons that share being a fandragon for the same thing, i.e. a song?)
@StormHeart413
What do I put for the fandom if the fandragon is of a song from a game?

(Also, what do I put if I have two fandragons that share being a fandragon for the same thing, i.e. a song?)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57