Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Layer Accents and Skins
I've already supported it - but I'm yelling "SUPPORT" again because I have a burning need to put 2 accents on one of my imps
I've already supported it - but I'm yelling "SUPPORT" again because I have a burning need to put 2 accents on one of my imps
0fCbK4e.png

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
Not sure If I've replied to this one yet, but as always with this suggestion, full support. I'd go so broke, but full support.
Not sure If I've replied to this one yet, but as always with this suggestion, full support. I'd go so broke, but full support.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
I absolutely support this one 100%
I absolutely support this one 100%
support
support
doggo2.png
FR +9
____tumblr_inline_n35y9aJQWt1r9ywrd.png____
Yes! Support all the way! :D
Yes! Support all the way! :D
I've probably supported this but I'm gonna go ahead and say support.
Because this is so much need.
I've probably supported this but I'm gonna go ahead and say support.
Because this is so much need.
Supportity support support! Accent/skin layering must happen. =)
Supportity support support! Accent/skin layering must happen. =)
coollogo_com_25449943_by_metalcoffecup-d9bp4he.png
MAQT2Ax.jpg?1.pngRy41VOB.jpgparsel_by_leikatay-d987ql4.jpg
Waiting for this to happen. Everyone supports!
Waiting for this to happen. Everyone supports!
southernclan4_zpsy9n25txj.png
Definitely support!
Definitely support!
xxxxxxxxxxxx z7nuUUl.png
n e o c o r e s

PihiS2x.png XeKwmKw.png w3zytgg.png KhxNmWJ.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
rUoKR6y.png

5hF3FGk.png

coder | item
33337.png
Support! Although I think to save headaches they'd have to limit it to one accent [layer] over one skin [layer], but that would surely be completely feasible. I suppose it couldn't be retro-fitted to old skins but they could bring out new, different templates for the two for future models?

I was really psyched to check the accent preview for the current festival skins and see one over a skinned dragon - the two would have looked amazing together - of course when you actually try this, it doesn't work :(
Support! Although I think to save headaches they'd have to limit it to one accent [layer] over one skin [layer], but that would surely be completely feasible. I suppose it couldn't be retro-fitted to old skins but they could bring out new, different templates for the two for future models?

I was really psyched to check the accent preview for the current festival skins and see one over a skinned dragon - the two would have looked amazing together - of course when you actually try this, it doesn't work :(
RfKIDIZ.png